The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-21-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."
then why aren't the Donatos keeping her around? Do they think they have a better shot against anyone else in the house? Evel must have told her 100 times last night how much everyone in the house despises her so you would think that she was the obvious choice to go to the final 2 if they both don't make it (just as Zach stated it is his intent to be in the final 2 with Evel). Jen leaving pretty much makes it a must for both of them to make the final two in order for one of them to win. This move is right up there with voting out Nick.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If everyone really does hate Je... jd8855 08-21-07 1
   RE: If everyone really does hate Je... MarkP 08-21-07 2
 RE: If everyone really does hate Je... Estee 08-21-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."
With the people left on the jury I have a very hard time believing that ED could win against anyone EXCEPT Zach .. As Zach has done nothing and says nothing to anyone he is not going to win against anyone in the house if he makes it to the final two unless he really steps it up a notch.. Jen I don't think would win.. ED though I don't think will make it, Amber and jameka are gunning for him. They are going to back door him his alliance with Eric and Jessica will not last it's not in him to keep his word I would be very surprised if he made it to the final 2.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-21-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-07 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

>With the people left on the
>jury I have a very
>hard time believing that ED
>could win against anyone EXCEPT
>Zach .. As Zach has
>done nothing and says nothing
>to anyone he is not
>going to win against anyone
>in the house if he
>makes it to the final
>two unless he really steps
>it up a notch.. Jen
>I don't think would win..
>ED though I don't think
>will make it, Amber and
>jameka are gunning for him.
>They are going to back
>door him his alliance with
>Eric and Jessica will not
>last it's not in him
>to keep his word I
>would be very surprised if
>he made it to the
>final 2.

Possible...but I still think if he's up there against Zach that Dustin, Jen, Amber and Jameka easily vote for Zach to win...but if Jen is up there he has a shot of getting votes from Eric (who can't stand her), Jess (who doesn't seem to mind ED), Dani and Zach's. Although I think Jen is by far the best choice to go up against a Donato, everyone would agreeif she's not she's a close 2nd. If ED truly does believe his own words than he is a horrible game player.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."
If Jen is trying to walk the fine line between 'perfect F2 partner' and 'I could beat her, but I can't stand to have her around for one more minute', then she's coming very, very close to falling off on the Sequesterville side. As a play to make herself look bad, it did too much -- and that's why I don't think it was one. The rest of the house doesn't seem to want to risk having her in there with them -- and that's a house that's been putting up with Dick for the whole summer.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •