URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1163
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-07 at 05:13 PM
then why aren't the Donatos keeping her around? Do they think they have a better shot against anyone else in the house? Evel must have told her 100 times last night how much everyone in the house despises her so you would think that she was the obvious choice to go to the final 2 if they both don't make it (just as Zach stated it is his intent to be in the final 2 with Evel). Jen leaving pretty much makes it a must for both of them to make the final two in order for one of them to win. This move is right up there with voting out Nick.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If everyone really does hate Jen as Evel said last night...."
Posted by jd8855 on 08-21-07 at 05:21 PM
With the people left on the jury I have a very hard time believing that ED could win against anyone EXCEPT Zach .. As Zach has done nothing and says nothing to anyone he is not going to win against anyone in the house if he makes it to the final two unless he really steps it up a notch.. Jen I don't think would win.. ED though I don't think will make it, Amber and jameka are gunning for him. They are going to back door him his alliance with Eric and Jessica will not last it's not in him to keep his word I would be very surprised if he made it to the final 2.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-07 at 05:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-07 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

>With the people left on the
>jury I have a very
>hard time believing that ED
>could win against anyone EXCEPT
>Zach .. As Zach has
>done nothing and says nothing
>to anyone he is not
>going to win against anyone
>in the house if he
>makes it to the final
>two unless he really steps
>it up a notch.. Jen
>I don't think would win..
>ED though I don't think
>will make it, Amber and
>jameka are gunning for him.
>They are going to back
>door him his alliance with
>Eric and Jessica will not
>last it's not in him
>to keep his word I
>would be very surprised if
>he made it to the
>final 2.

Possible...but I still think if he's up there against Zach that Dustin, Jen, Amber and Jameka easily vote for Zach to win...but if Jen is up there he has a shot of getting votes from Eric (who can't stand her), Jess (who doesn't seem to mind ED), Dani and Zach's. Although I think Jen is by far the best choice to go up against a Donato, everyone would agreeif she's not she's a close 2nd. If ED truly does believe his own words than he is a horrible game player.

Posted by Estee on 08-21-07 at 05:56 PM
If Jen is trying to walk the fine line between 'perfect F2 partner' and 'I could beat her, but I can't stand to have her around for one more minute', then she's coming very, very close to falling off on the Sequesterville side. As a play to make herself look bad, it did too much -- and that's why I don't think it was one. The rest of the house doesn't seem to want to risk having her in there with them -- and that's a house that's been putting up with Dick for the whole summer.