The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Penalize ED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

travelr12123 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-07, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelr12123 Click to send private message to travelr12123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Penalize ED"
What are the rules in that Big Brother Handbook. He can pour tea on her head, but she can't drench his cancersticks in bleach? he can get in her face with smoke and not be thrown out of the game. D&D are stupid. Going after Jenn makes no sense - she has no allies. Plus I like Jen - make eric vote to keep her. Plus get ED thrown out for being an #####! He has to fight with Jenn just for no reason. Even when she was exercising he still was talking/fighting with her and she wasnt doing anything to him!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Penalize ED friendtiltheend 08-21-07 1
 RE: Penalize ED Snidget 08-21-07 2
   RE: Penalize ED newsomewayne 08-21-07 3
       RE: Penalize ED Snidget 08-21-07 5
           RE: Penalize ED newsomewayne 08-21-07 6
               RE: Penalize ED Snidget 08-21-07 8
 RE: Penalize ED kingfish 08-21-07 4
 RE: Penalize ED Queene1979 08-21-07 7
   RE: Penalize ED Snidget 08-21-07 9
   RE: Penalize ED newsomewayne 08-21-07 10
       RE: Penalize ED Snidget 08-21-07 11
           RE: Penalize ED samboohoo 08-21-07 12
       RE: Penalize ED observer 08-21-07 13
           RE: Penalize ED newsomewayne 08-21-07 14
               RE: Penalize ED Wacko Jacko 08-21-07 15
                   RE: Penalize ED 2thDr 08-21-07 16
                       RE: Penalize ED carmaj0530 08-21-07 17
                       RE: Penalize ED blondie07 08-21-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

friendtiltheend 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail friendtiltheend Click to send private message to friendtiltheend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Penalize ED"
I agree. ED is crossing the line. I think he is still mad about Jen saying she didn't want him touching her. He is not playing the game..he is being abusive.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Penalize ED"
Last I checked tea was a non-toxic substance and applying it internally or externally to anyone does no permanent damage.

Bleach is toxic and permanently damages things and people.

They have never thrown anyone out of the house for starting fights. They want people to cause drama and fights because that generates ratings.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Penalize ED"
How about deliberately burning someone. Have they ever thrown someone out for delbierately burning someone?

Courtesy of Agman's Beachhouse and Sigshop, 2007

08-21-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Penalize ED"
I haven't watched the film clip, but it depends if one walked up to someone who wasn't doing anything and stuck the cigarette on them vs someone got burned by accident during a struggle where someone was trying to take a lit cigarette from someone else.

I think a deliberate unprovoked act could be a throw out/penalty nomination event (like threatening someone with a knife). If it happens during a physical interaction by accident I wouldn't think t would count. If you bumped into someone holding a knife when they were using the knife for cooking and get cut that sholdn't get the knife holder booted or charged with a criminal act.

08-21-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Penalize ED"
I watched it live last night. It was during a struggle, yes. But it was NO accident on ED's part.

08-21-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Penalize ED"
The live feed transcriptions I read were unclear.

I don't know how the BB producers will interpret the tapes.

ED is very obnoxious, and it wouldn't shock me if he does eventually go over the line. Without the rulebook in hand it is hard to know where, exactly, they draw that line. I thought the pushing match between Janelle and Invisabaeu would have been over the line but it wasn't, so I think that maybe this wouldn't be.

If he walked over to her when she was minding her own business it is clearly over the line, if it could be seen as "defending" himself from Jen (who seemed a bit crazy from what I read on jokers) it may be a harder call to make and may not be over the line in BB rules, even if I think it is a dasteredly thing to do in any situation.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Penalize ED"
How about jerking out facial rings? Let's declare that to be legal for one show, one person.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-21-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Penalize ED"
Jen is NOT being punished for the cigarette incident, she is being punished for taking herself off slop, thats why she has a penalty nomination!!!

08-21-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Penalize ED"
That sounds like what the deal is from jokers.

Sounds like they replaced the cigarettes as the rules (from what I read on jokrs) a she could hide but not destroy them, but that sounds like a minor rule.

The penalty nomination for taking yourself off slop (or previously PB&J) I think has always been there. After all they probably need something fairly strong to keep them on the slop when food is readily available.

08-21-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Penalize ED"
Pnealty nomination? I thought she was already nominated via Dani's backdoor. Is she nominated twice now?

08-21-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Penalize ED"
Penalty nomination will be for next week should she survive this week.

Sounds like it includes not competing in the HOH or POV and no one else can use the POV on her either.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Penalize ED"
And so she should be punished for that.

Not defending Dick at all. But Jen did this to herself. She put herself on slop for the remainder of the game. And she could have had Dick out last week, but she chose to boot Dustin. Too bad.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Penalize ED"
If she isn't voted out this week, the penalty nomination would be for next week.

08-21-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Penalize ED"
Actually, that seems to be the plan.

And a pretty dang good one, too.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Penalize ED"
This is why Evel needed to go home last week. But 'America' loves a trainwreck. This is all nails on a chalk board to me. We get this or Evel would've gone home last week and we would've seen a real game of Big Brother. Congratulations America you got what you wanted.

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Penalize ED"
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

For me, this is starting to become the BEST game of BIG BROTHER EVER...No more if the same old boring stuff. I say "America" has been right on the money with this. KEEP IT UP!!!! (Chants...USA! USA! USA!)

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-21-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Penalize ED"
I agree 2thDr. For me, I haven't seen the live airings of what occurred between Jen & #####. I do know that you put 10 people in a room and each will have seen something different. These hamsters knew what they were in for when they signed up to be on reality tv. Anyone that thinks it will be a walk in the park are crazy. As for the not wanting to watch anymore crowd, then don't. Don't talk about doing it, do it. There are plenty of shows I don't care for, guess what I don't watch them. I like this show, like ED and will continue to watch it.
My opinion.

blondie07 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-07, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondie07 Click to send private message to blondie07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Penalize ED"
I am sure if ED has or does anything in violation of the rules he will be penalized just as it suggests Jen has in these postings. (I don't subscribe to live feeds so I am relying on you folks for all the juicy details).

I am enjoying this season of BB more than any other. These people and their antics are keeping things interesting. My best friend and I have disagreed on almost every eviction so it makes for some spirited but good natured debates between us. I like ED ( I don't condon much of his behavior but I appreciate his honesty). BF thinks ED is an obnoxious arrogant jerk who need to go weeks ago. He likes Americas Player. I did, until he threatened to use April's secret against her. (however I am glad Eric was able to keep Ed in the game last week). We both couldn't stand Jen in the begining but now I want her to make it t o the final 4 with Ed, Danielle and I guess Jessica so best of the bunch can battle it out for the win. We both want Jameka and Amber to go. Myself I am sick of their hypacritical behavior in lieu of all their talk of God and religion (not to mention all of Amber's no stop crying. BF has had it with the church music playing the back ground when ever they are on screen. As for the last guy he is so under the raidar right now I cant think of his name

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •