The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric i..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

haskell 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail haskell Click to send private message to haskell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric i..."
Everyone of us fans, either of CBS, Big Brother, should send emails, copies, whatever else, not only too CBS, but also E Entertainment Online, FOX, ABC, NBC, CNBC, Reuters, the AP and so on. Cause this here is 100% Grade A Crock full of Manipulation, and downright thievery, cause this is NOT reality TV! This is staged BS, and We are all the pawns, all for the mighty dollar
---DEMAND, Eric be booted, Kail to be brought back, as video proof shows CBS' Manipulation is shown on U-Tube.-----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6h967ussk Their is also another video up their, with a different angle(surprise) And their is supposedly, another video making it's rounds, of Jessica ALSO saying the same exact thing, that she was told to vote and keep Eric in the house!!.. (If it's found, it will be up here)
Situation: Amber comes out of the Diary Room (D. R.), and goes outside to talk to Jameka, the other hypocrite. Jameka asks Amber what's wrong, as Amber is definitely ticked off. Amber say's she is pissed, and tells her that while in the D. R., "Kenny", the "CBS big shot) told her, "that you have to keep Eric"! "No way" yells Jameka. Then Amber explains that Kenny the big shot told her. Then you hear the announcer as he says the usual. "House guests, please do not talk to other house guests bout you diary room sessions". The look on Amber's face is acknowledgement of it's her D. R. confession.
WHAT BULLSHIT!^
Now I know I am venting, but I have sent CBS, OVER 100 EMAILS(some of the same), of their BS, AND How the 24/7 LIVE FEEDS, are again BS.. I and many others are paying for 24/7 access. Yet, they are only showing us on average, 17.50 hours a day.. um.. that's not 24/7.
YOU CANNOT advertise "24/7"Live feeds, and show us less than that. YOU CANNOT advertise to us, that we can watch 4 camera's in the house, when you show the same crap. Well they don't mention that of those 4 camera's we do get to see, it's of the same exact thing. Her's an example: ##### on the hammock, talking to Kail.. Camera 1 feed shows us the above angle shot of the hammock. YET, on camera 2 feed, it still shows ##### and Kail on the hammock, yet, now from ground level. So, we have 2 different camera feeds, of the same 2 people. WTF is that??. At the same time that's going on, it shows on Camera 3 feed, Amber and Jameka talking in their room.. fine..but Camera 4 feed, is also showing Amber and Jameka talking in the bedroom, yet, it's either the same camera shot, or again, on a different angle. B. S. wtf is that????
HELLO? Where are the other 11 people in the house? Or 12 people? 14 people? or 7 people? Whatever. Over 50 camera's in the house, and they sell us on "Oh, you can be a fly on the wall with our 24/7 live feed. Never miss a thing etc." Yet, we miss everything else. Cause of some stupid, idiotic, moronic producer of this show.. Oh, and that's faulty advertising as well.
Now CBS adds a stipulation after the 2nd week of the online feeds. That when you login, a box appears stating :that at any time, CBS can edit, delay, delete and stop the feeds at any time for any reason" Um Hello.. that is again faulty advertising, and their covering their arses as also some of the show is taped.. yes i said TAPED!.
Last week, I was watching ##### outside having a CIG., and he was wearing his white Suicidal Tendencies shirt. The live feeds go dead, and it comes back on about 3 minutes later, and now ##### is wearing a Black shirt. Hmm ok, he changed his shirt... But hey, the feeds go off once again about a minute later... Comes back on now 45 minutes later, and ##### is again wearing his white Suicidal Tendencies shirt. WTF IS THAT???? What, he decided to change into another shirt, then 45 mins. later, change back into his original shirt????? Gimme a break
Ask yourself this. Why do they constantly make the house guests wear the same exact clothes, each time they go into the D.R., even if it's days apart? Oh it happens, watch for it. It happened to Dustin the other day. He took a shower, then he goes into his room and changed. He comes out, goes and talks too, I think it was Jameka, and then he gets called into the D.R.. He walks into the D.R. , seconds later he walks out of it and he goes into the bedroom. Cams go back to Jameka at the kitchen table eating. Dustin comes back out of the D.R., and Jameka asks him "Did you change? Cause I swear you were wearing a different shirt"? He tells her" I was, but they made me change into my dirty one from the other day. Isn't that disgusting"? I guess they want it too look the same every time." Then the booming voice "House guests, your not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with the other house guests." Well it's cause Dustin changing of the shirt B.S..
Now if we are watching LIVE 24/7 feeds online, then why in God's name do they stop the feeds online, when the show is live on Thursday? If we are watching it live on T. V., right, we all agree on that. Then why do the feeds for us go off online? We're watching it on T. V., why can't we also watch it online? Just an honest question, and one that CBS HAS NOT ANSWERED yet, and probably never will. My Theory? The Thursday show is either taped, or on Tape Delay. Yesterday(Thursday), the LIVE 24/7 camera feeds went dark/offline/stopped for us, for OVER 5 HOURS!!! 5 WHOLE ENTIRE HOURS OF NO CAMERA FEEDS? WHY? And why 5 hours of it?? I know I heard ##### say that the production meeting was at 2pm Pacific, 5 PM E.S.T.
I know they have production meetings all the time. On how to do the Veto competition, the Nomination Ceremony and so on. Why every single year it's the same repetitive stuff, I have no idea. Why does CBS continue to do this and get away with it? CAUSE WE ARE LETTING THEM!!! Again, last week, during the H.O.H. comp., Once the Live feeds finally came back on, which was approx. 10:15ish. (Again, if it's live why didn't we see from 9pm when the show ended on TV, , until they came back online.. over an HOUR Later??
So it was Danielle, Jessica, Kail, and Jen hanging their. Jess falls down. Down to 3. Next thing you know, ##### is saying, "You can't do that. Your not allowed to put your head above the bar. Nothing happens. Then Jen touches the bar with her hand, and ##### sees it, along with Eric. So they both catch her. ##### calls out someone's name, guessing it's a producer, and the cams go back offline. Few minutes later, feeds are back up, Jen is off the bar, and is disqualified. And they made Danielle, and Kail get off, and made them get back on it. I know this as during the Internet feed, Danielle commented to Kail, and #####, that them making them come down and go back up, was horrible and how much she was hurting from that. WHY?
Their is too much B. S. going on. And for a "reality show", this is one of the biggest farces ever. You give us "America's player". and yet, kind of a good idea, but the stuff we made him do, has caused a lot of problems in the house, which of course CBS loves. Hence why they made the other Keep Eric in the house. Before they went off the air online yesterday for the 5 hours or so, Jessica, Jameka, and even Amber talked, and each one agreed that they were voting Eric out 100%, guaranteed, No if's ands or buts about it. Then out of no where, cams are offline, we now we see them on TV, all vote Kail out???? and the cams come back up over 5 hours later from when they went off. C'mon.. and now the video comes online last night of Amber telling Jameka that "Eric will be" staying in the house... What a load of crap!! And CBS should be sued big time!!
PART 2 They chose the worst players ever, they throw together a Father and Daughter who haven't spoken in a long time, and have issues. And you know they knew it was going to be an explosive situation. He is 44 years old, Kail is mid, to upper 30's, and the 95% of the house is in their early 20's. They bring in a broken up gay couple, who haven't spoken in about a year, and no intention of talking to each other again. And now this Carol thing was crap also, as someone posted in here, that an article in Carols' hometown newspaper, stated that Carol was the 2nd choice!. CBS actually had another girl, who "hated" Jessica, and Jessica "hated" her. The girl found out what the idea of this year, and she turned em down flat! Then they had too find another girl, hello Carol, who as we all saw, had NO CLUE how to play this game, or what this game was about.. why.. she HAS NEVER SEEN THE SHOW! WHAT A CROCK!
Gosh, their is so much more I can write, and I'm sure it has been written, or even not. But so much can be written about the inconsistencies, and I hope we all do, and stop the B. S. Oh and 1 final thing.. I like #####, lol, the person. the character he is playing. I loved the idea of how he used the info people told him, and told the truth too everyone. Which was great. Did he lie? Yes, but what were his lies? He would say, I really trust you more than anyone to a few different people.. Ok..Not a bad lie, but still a lie. And he would spill the beans on others when he said he wouldn't say anything. Fine. But what about everyone else? But he did do it, and it brought an honest approach to the game, albeit with major fireworks involved. Which was a new and fresh approach. And then they #####, that he goes nuts. Well, think about why?
He 1st snapped on Jen cause of how she acted and more. Self centered, stuck up, I, I, I, I. #####. Deserved to be snapped on, but as we all know, he should not taken it too certain levels. Fine. He then snapped on Kail for lying to him in the hammock, and then campaigning against him. Well deserved. Again, something's he said, should not have been said. Agreed. He then snapped on Eric(more on him down the road), for all the lies he told, and spread, his deceptions and stunts he pulled. Well deserved. He snapped on the other piece of work, Dustin(more on him later) cause Dustin asked Danielle if she would think about putting him on the block. Now this was right after Dustin told ##### he had his back, and promised #####, that he could trust him. So again, well deserved.
He snapped on Jameka for using "GOD" to play the game for her decisions she made, and for being a huge hypocrite, which she is. (Bear with me hear as my Catholicism is coming out in a bit) Says one thing , tells B. S. Always Mmmm.. Mmmhhmmm...mmmm Yeah...mmhmmm... yeah.. wow...hmmmm.. Then she has the AUDACITY to preach Jesus Christ, that she's a good upstanding Christian. Yet she bold faces lies, used language last night, that shocked the HELL out of me. Pretends to be so quiet and reserved, respectful, yet has the audacity to call #####'s Mom, who is an Ordained Minister, a woman, she has never met, a #####. Yeah, now that's a good Christian woman right their, really. She says to him, your a reflection of your Mother, and he comes back with, No, I am my own man!. Well if she uses that logic, of a child reflecting their parents, than Jameka's Mom also must be a piece of work. Cause for a Christian, she sure has a horrible mouth and goes against everything she stands for while touting her Bible. Now again, I bring up what ##### said too her, certain things as completely and utterly deplorable and in now way would anyone, or should anyone condone that., PERIOD. SOME, of the things he said were plain wrong.. but he was also right . Hmmmm Mmmhhmmm.. wow...yeah... mmmmm
And Dustin, Joe is EXACTLY like he said he was. down to the TEE! Manipulative, dishonest and full of crap. If you saw the LIVE cams this past week, you saw exactly what I am talking about. Talk about a bastard, WOW.
And now finally, ERIC.. What a piece of sh!t. Has anyone else noticed, how much this guy keeps his hands, or a hand down his pants, AND how much he plays "Pocket pool" with himself.. watch him... it's unreal how much this guys touching himself..lol....Oh, and for a "NEW YORKER" he is pathetic.. they asked him what he's done in NY, asked him about going to the following: Statue of Liberty-never been their, South Street Seaport-Never been their, Central friggan park-Never been their, Penn station.. NEVER BEEN THEIR! HELLO, How you can live in Manhattan and NOT go to Penn.. unreal.. what a joke, a fake and full of BS. You live in Manhattan, and NEVER have gone nowhere? Is that possible? lol Still cannot believe he told them that. And his language along with Dustin's last night while yelling at #####, mind you, not too his face.. they were both in the Jacuzzi, and ##### and Danielle were in the Kitchen.. Big words when you can yell and rip someone, call them a low life loser, a dead beat Dad and much, much more, from another room, and not too his face.. at least he does it TOO their faces. As for being America's player, he has done well on certain things, but overall, it's a crock "secret" Also, you can notice when he lies, he says something, then his eyes wander,gets a blank stare on his face as he waits for acknowledgement and approval from the one's around him. Watch him..lol...
Oh and AMBER.. our resident emotional nightmare who weeps if an ANT gets stepped on. Who by the way, was labeled in the NY POST (go look for yourselves..Thursdays edition TV section) with this headline "BB8'S JEW HATER" for her rant on the Live feeds that most of us saw the other day in real time, and is now all over the Internet. Won't she be surprised when she gets out of the house and people are parked in front of her house, calling her home, wanting to know why she's a Jew Hater? How on CAM, unbeknownst to her, and clearly not thinking, she told every single person watching, and the millions across the country who now know, that HER OWN MOTHER taught her "how to spot one" . I'm sure right now, her family is getting HOUNDED for that comment. If she's crying now, wait till she finds out what we all know.
Last on Amber, who I do not know, nor do I pretend to know what she has gone through in her life, and no doubt is a good Mother to her Daughter, and overcame a lot evidently. But she's a MAJOR liar, and if you don't want to be yelled at, and don't want your daughter to hear these bad things or have your daughter here what you said, and since it's summer, the odds of her watching during the day, is great..and what ##### is saying about you. THEN WHY THE HELL, AND WHO THE HELL HAS THEIR 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, UP AT 11PM AT NIGHT, AND WHY IS YOUR 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, UP AT 11PM AT NIGHT, WATCHING A COMPUTER?
Ok, as I really finally finish this off, and I wish, so wish, I could be a fly on the walls for each and every one of the pieces of crap in that house, that when they finally watch the entire season, and then see that everything ##### said, was about 98% true, and that Eric was the biggest piece of sh!^ the show has ever seen, their reactions. Ok, I vented..lol... and see, no CAPS!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric i...   haskell     08-10-07       
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   true     08-10-07     1  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   MollyTV     08-11-07     3  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   Glass     08-11-07     2  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   Glass     08-11-07     6  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   JoshInSGV     08-11-07     8  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   kingfish     08-11-07     4  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   Snidget     08-11-07     5  
   Please read our guidelines   Bebo     08-11-07     7  
     RE: Please read our guidelines   observe     08-16-07     9  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   nazpink     08-17-07     10  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   boaster     08-17-07     11  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   gamma31     08-17-07     12  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   nicalai     08-17-07     13  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   observe     08-17-07     14  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   carmaj0530     08-17-07     15  
         RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   observe     08-17-07     16  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   Q     08-17-07     17  
         RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   shanshan2007     08-17-07     18  
         RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   J Slice     08-17-07     20  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   maryellennaco     08-17-07     19  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   observer     09-05-07     21  
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   mattben     09-05-07     22  
     RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er...   vince3     09-05-07     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •