The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Munch??
This is my first posting but I've been reading this discussion board since the show started. It's great to see others venting the same frustration
bella22
14 messages
07-28-03 03:40 AM
Stop bashing Rob re his "checkered" past!
It is amazing to me that Rob's military career was ruined for being rather "impulsive" with a lady friend and that this keeps creeping up years
daltxgirl
20 messages
07-20-03 09:25 PM
What a greedy witch
What a greedy gold digger! She's not satisfied with one million she has to go for more. I hope she picks a guy that will choose the money and she%
dreamcatcher30
9 messages
07-15-03 07:57 PM
Send Paige My Way
Where are the women like her that aren't afraid to admit openly to love, wearing their hearts on their sleeve? These days, I regularly hear w
GreatGuyCA
6 messages
07-15-03 06:23 PM
Erin needed the money... to help her parents???
The one thing that came across really insincere for me was Erin's claim that she needed the money for her parents. For those not in the know, Eri
SurvivorBlows
19 messages
07-15-03 05:18 PM
It's time for all those who wish to throw their support.. [View All]
It's time for all those who wish to throw their support behind Rob Campos and Paige Jones to rally together. You may either do it her, or e-m
EdmeeJHills
37 messages
07-15-03 09:47 AM
For Love Or Money prize payable over 20 or 40 years?? [View All]
I haven't replayed my tape yet, but did anyone else notice something in the credits about the $1,000,000 prize being payable over some
SurvivorBlows
21 messages
07-15-03 06:25 AM
Munch????? refugee from 90210????
New here, but had to say this. I remember there was a guy on Beverly Hills 90210, one of Steve's fraternity brothers, who went by "Munch
Rockytop Chick
4 messages
07-14-03 11:56 PM
For Love Or Money 2 Preview Vidcaps (Part 3)
The following are some vidaps of the preview for FLOM2 shown during the ending of FLOM1 on July 7th. At first glance they contain some pretty decent
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
07-14-03 11:45 AM
For Love Or Money 2 Preview Vidcaps (Part 2)
The following are some vidaps of the preview for FLOM2 shown during the ending of FLOM1 on July 7th. At first glance they contain some pretty decent
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
07-14-03 11:33 AM
For Love Or Money 2 Preview Vidcaps (Part 1)
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
07-14-03 11:21 AM
Ban Shakes the clown
He needs to be thrown out and banned for life as I am the real "Shakes THE clown"...O Ya baby.
shakes_the_clown
4 messages
07-13-03 03:12 PM
SOMETHING WENT ON BEHIND THE SCENES!
Everyone knows he was going to pick Paige, but something happened to changed his mind right before the end(off screne) it was pretty obvious it
Castle1
14 messages
07-12-03 06:06 AM
Interesting article on Erin & FLOM2
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-10-03 AT 06:38 PM (EST)[/font] http://www.timesstar.com/Stories/0,1413- 125~154
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
07-10-03 06:37 PM
anyone tape the show from last night?
Anyone out there tape last night's show?
jcawcaw
8 messages
07-10-03 02:18 PM
How was Rob selected?
Does anybody know the selection procedure, how was Rob selected for the show. That man got to kiss 15 girls, man.
junoguy
1 messages
07-10-03 12:07 PM
For Love or Money [View All]
In the end, I enjoyed the show. Did anyone else find the guy (whose name completely escapes me now) a bit underwhelming? Nice look
Fifi
38 messages
07-09-03 01:56 PM
one can find love again but NOT ONE MILLION DOLLARS
How many would give up 1 milllion dollars for something as silly as love in todays world. I would say only a millionaire would do that. I f
junoguy
1 messages
07-09-03 10:56 AM
I can't believe she double downed!
she must've gotten a look at the fine print and realized that she actually NEEDS to make the extra million just to make the check even worth cashing
shakes the clown
8 messages
07-08-03 01:48 PM
Rob & Paige dating in secret??
First time poster, here any maybe I'm a sucker, but how could you not like Rob? Aren't people allowed to make a mistake or two in life witho
NutsForRob
3 messages
07-08-03 01:45 PM
Rob made the right choice!
I think Rob was the only realistic thing about this show. He knew what his intentions were at the start, stood his ground, followed his heart,
Guppin1234
2 messages
07-08-03 01:18 PM
quotes of 7/7/03
Does anyone remember the quote that Rob said last night to Paige....something about: live your life as if you were living it for a second time.
jcawcaw
0 messages
07-08-03 12:00 PM
Paige ::Sigh::
What a heartbreaker! It hurt so bad watching Paige get rejected, ESPECIALLY after Erin hyped her up about it. "I am 100% he's
RUTGERSpaul
2 messages
07-08-03 11:19 AM
For Love Or Money Spoiler (from PabloPenguin)
The following was posted by PabloPenguin as a spoiler in this forum. I am adding additional text so that this spoiler will not be listed on the forum
sleeeve
2 messages
07-07-03 10:49 PM
TSG does it again!
Paige, Paige, Paige. So sweet, so innocent, so BUSTED!!!! http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/pa- gejones1.html
munson
9 messages
07-07-03 05:07 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •