The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
rob's a great guy
actually, i'm good friends with rob & his family. i've known them for over 24 years and he's actually a really great guy. his family is of
kakes
15 messages
07-07-03 04:16 PM
Possible spoiler
Okay, I have to say this out loud just once. In FLOM2, why would Rob return to the show unless he is the new host????? I have no insid
myramyra
0 messages
07-07-03 11:16 AM
Secret revealed on TODAY show 7/7/03
Matt interviewed both surviving girls and when Erin was asked what her "thought process" would be if she were selected, she replied and ended th
NCwatcher
1 messages
07-07-03 09:44 AM
And the eliminated girl is.... (and a great twist)
Okay, time for that filler... filler filler filler, now I wonder what I could use for filler to keep the secret off the top page at the moment...%
SurvivinDawg
13 messages
07-04-03 05:57 PM
Lauren - where have we seen her before?
Does anyone else recognize Lauren? I'm sure I've seen her on TV before, but I just can't seem to place where.
LianneLL
6 messages
07-03-03 11:09 PM
Kelly. ::Sigh::
Kelly REALLY makes me sick. The tragic label queen bites the dust, finally. But how needy is she, and what kind of esteem (if any) does she
RUTGERSpaul
5 messages
07-03-03 04:46 PM
For Love Or Money 2 info from NBC
NBC has posted a small description of FLOM2... the biggest news seems to be that the second run is 8 episodes. [i]The sequel to one of
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
07-01-03 11:28 AM
Can't they pick a guy with normal hair?
Joe Millionaire aka (the dude from the beverly hillbillies) and this new dude on for love or money. egads! That hair is sick (and I don't
budosky
2 messages
06-28-03 09:57 AM
NBC Bets on Second 'For Love or Money'
http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.h- ml?31963 Excerpt: "For Love or Money 2" will follow the format of the
AZ_Leo
1 messages
06-26-03 03:24 PM
NBC spoiled the elimination
Did anyone else notice the spoiler? When the commercial showed Rob looking at the checks, it showed only three checks with the final names clearly
azgrl23
5 messages
06-25-03 06:26 AM
For Love or Money -- Alima "forced to resign" teaching job
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascit- /entertainment/6063926.htm With all the talk (some inaccurate about Mr. Campos and
Zeus
12 messages
06-24-03 03:50 PM
did anyone see last nights show?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-24-03 AT 12:11 PM (EST)[/font] [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON
gizzy_girl03
2 messages
06-24-03 03:08 PM
"Consulting" by producers
What did that disclaimer about the producers counseling contestants on their choices say exactly? Is that why Rob left the Paige vs. Cristy C. deci
Basel
0 messages
06-24-03 12:13 PM
Possible Ending
I do know that Rob asked a female friend of mine on a date about a month ago. That was not long after the show finished filming. So it seems to me he
MavsFan14
0 messages
06-20-03 03:53 PM
Interesting twist
During last night's Dog Eat Dog, there was a commerical showing an upcoming twist. It started out with the usual yadda yadda "...the one he pic
Bebo
5 messages
06-19-03 10:58 AM
LovePaigeJones.com
Someone pointed this out to me this weekend... http://www.lovepaigejones.com/
SurvivorBlows
5 messages
06-18-03 11:41 PM
For Love or Money
Anyone see the show tonight? My Tivo stopped recording the last two minutes!!
deb2153
9 messages
06-18-03 00:20 AM
Found another website
www.laurahamil.com
seanwest
0 messages
06-17-03 10:51 PM
Can you believe that?
Oh My Goodness
Fifi
11 messages
06-17-03 07:21 PM
"I Always Get What I Want... But Sometimes I Don't" *tear*
Quote of the Summer! "For Love Or Money". I hate myself more and more for watching this show. And that has to be one of the longest
RUTGERSpaul
0 messages
06-17-03 09:44 AM
Did anybody else watch this last night...
on AMC? I hope I put this under the correct forum. If not then please lock it and move to the proper forum. You knew it was bound to happ
DRONES
1 messages
06-17-03 08:50 AM
For Love or Money/Rob lost his job? What a surprise! LoL
LoL, I heard on the news today that he lost his job because of the latest news about his military experience and from Monday nights showing. Why am
azgrl23
17 messages
06-16-03 06:42 AM
Dating show star let go by law firm
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-12-03 AT 11:13 AM (EST)[/font] http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/1- /batc
AZ_Leo
0 messages
06-12-03 11:10 AM
For Love or Money / Forget the love..now it's just down to money
My wife was watching last nights show with me and commented, " Wait...is some kind of a sick joke. This guy has is foot on this womans butt
Hunterr
13 messages
06-12-03 00:08 AM
Rob from For Love or Money is a bad boy
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/- oc_o_day.shtml Here is some of what he did. If you want to know it all, read the above
LadyT
12 messages
06-11-03 08:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •