The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 [View All]
It's the day after Valentine's Day. Surely, Jake can find love tonight. Right? Post comments here.
mrc
23 messages
02-25-10 00:06 AM
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All [View All]
These things are usually a waste of time and are so heavily edited that they are useless. Wait, that describes the entire series. http:
mrc
22 messages
02-25-10 00:01 AM
big gals need love too,jake...
being a big gal,i hope that jake knows,those of us that dont happen to have a fake body and heart like vienna , and are proud of the way they a
zephyrhills madam
1 messages
02-16-10 07:11 PM
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6
Post comments on tonight's Bachelor nonsense here.
mrc
19 messages
02-10-10 00:30 AM
*SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers
If you don't know, Reality Steve is the one who broke the Jason-Molly-Melissa fiasco a couple of season ago. He has new spoilers up about this sea
mrc
16 messages
02-09-10 05:17 PM
Get TWO TIX to see The Final Rose Ceremony!
Beautyundercover.com is using their clever connections to give one subscriber 2 tickets to THE BACHELOR'S FINAL ROSE CEREMONY. The first person to r
beautyundercover
1 messages
02-08-10 08:17 PM
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3
One Bachelorette leaves in a huff b/c Jake doesn't love her enough, while another leaves prematurely (by her calculation) b/c she is a tea
mrc
15 messages
02-07-10 03:56 PM
proof it is Tenley.. Article said it all along..See Below
http://hubpages.com/_2mgo4w268rcpx/hub/- NSIDE-SCOOP-ON-IDENTITY-OF-ONE-OF-THE-BACHELOR-FINALISTS
mykeyre
3 messages
02-06-10 08:23 PM
Jake keeping Vienna
I cannot believe that Jake is still keeping Vienna hasn't she done enough damage already? I cannot believe that Jake has not seen through her faca
ShawnaMommabear
2 messages
02-03-10 02:38 PM
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5
Commentary welcome. Is tonight the night Vienna Snausage goes home, or does Ali take her Masshole attitude home?
mrc
11 messages
02-02-10 05:21 PM
Jason and Molly's wedding
ABC is planning another trip down the aisle, as "The Bachelor" couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney will tie the knot next month on the networ
Loree
1 messages
02-02-10 08:00 AM
Where is everybody?
I'm really surprised at the lack of discussion on this board. Is the show that boring, or what? I don't know what kind of activity there's
boomerang
0 messages
02-01-10 10:36 PM
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4
Post commentary here. I'm about to watch on DVR.
mrc
15 messages
01-28-10 04:41 PM
Juicey
This is by far one of the Juiciest seasons of the bachelor yet! I'm loving it............... I cant get enough, Im gonna perdict he chooses Ally
GossipGurl30
1 messages
01-20-10 07:46 PM
The Bachelor Bikini Party
Check out "The Bachelor Bikini Party" video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAhqnlx- Ro
boomerangrecords
1 messages
01-13-10 03:25 PM
The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2
Anyone else shocked by the revelation of who was cavorting with the staff? Naw, me either. I liked the looks she gave Chris. It wasn't remorse o
mrc
14 messages
01-13-10 12:54 PM
The Bachelor Bikini Party
Check out this music video featuring Jake, Gia, Ashleigh, Rozlyn and Christina! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAhqnlx
boomerangrecords
0 messages
01-12-10 01:09 PM
How about a suggestion for a new show?
I think what ya'll do is teriffic but I also think that you should explore the age group of the 40"s and 50"s and also widows and widowers as we
Safiresdesire64
1 messages
01-12-10 07:28 AM
1st Rose Ceremony
How does the Bachelor remember all of the ladies names during the 1st rose ceremony? Are they told to stand in a certain place to make it easy for h
seas72
7 messages
01-11-10 10:38 PM
The Bachelor - OTWOL - Ep1 - ** SPOILER POST **
Okay all you East Coasters.. show some love to us West Coasters who are impatient and post your spoilers here! We want to know who was booted%2
glazem1
15 messages
01-08-10 07:27 AM
*Spoiler* Ousted Bachelorette denies sex w/ producer
I'm not reading the link, but for those who want it from Webby's site: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/oust- d-bachelor
mrc
0 messages
01-07-10 01:50 PM
Jake: the offbrand hollow chocolate Easter bunny of luv.
He looks pretty good sitting on the shelf and you might feel the temptation to eat the whole thing, but you just [i]know[/i] that if you d
Estee
4 messages
01-05-10 07:41 PM
The Bachelor [View All]
Does anyone know when and if the next Bachelor will take place. Who is he?
woiwod
22 messages
01-04-10 08:54 PM
Offbeat but pretty funny Spoof by Regis & Kelly
See it to believe it... [url] http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6303106/16- 55378 [/url]
burbfan
1 messages
10-31-09 07:10 PM
More to love????
I was wondering if anyone knows where a person can find out anything about Luke and Tali. Like are they still together?? I know this is the Bach
woiwod
1 messages
09-19-09 10:16 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •