The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
Commentary welcome. Is tonight the night Vienna Snausage goes home, or does Ali take her Masshole attitude home?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 Loree 02-01-10 1
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 corcam 02-02-10 2
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 samboohoo 02-02-10 3
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 BlueIris 02-02-10 4
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 Kyrie 02-02-10 6
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 jbug 02-02-10 8
           RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 samboohoo 02-02-10 9
           RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 Mon Cherie 02-02-10 10
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 Loree 02-02-10 5
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 samboohoo 02-02-10 7
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5 Loree 02-02-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-10, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
Vienna stays. Corrie goes.

Interesting that the week Corrie confides she is a virgin. Won't live with him before marriage. He dumps her for not opening up enough. Really?

I know the ep is boring when I spend most of my time wondering what material Ali's boots were made of. She was out in the ocean in those boots. Wouldn't that ruin them?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-10, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
I think it is more in the lines of she isn't skanky enough for him so out she goes.

I really do not see what he sees in Vienna she is not attractive at all.

Although I really do not think Tenley and Ali are skanky but I do believe that is why I think he keeps Vienna around.

Unfortunently it seems that he has really bad taste in women. So I have this unnerving feeling that he is going to end up with Vienna in the end. No wonder he hasn't been able to find a wife.

Oh that is right there is another one isn't there? Gia oh that is her name.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-10, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
I watched the first hour - up until Corrie's date and then watched the rose ceremony. I will catch up on the second hour (Corrie's and Ali's dates) tonight.

I think this is why I stopped watching this show way back after Andrew Firestone's season. Here is Jake who wants a nice girl, a good wife, someone who will give their heart, etc., and he's keeping Vienna around. It is obvious that he is just a competition prize to her. *smack*

I didn't get his attraction to Corrie, but I don't understand his reasoning for sending her home: she wouldn't open up? Dude, you're dating five women at one time, kissing them all, being intimate with all of the, saying you don't want to hurt any of them, yet you want them all to fall in love so that four of them can get hurt. *smack*

Vienna is not attractive at all. *smack*

One more thing about Jake that is starting to just annoy the crap out of me. His standard, "I'm so exicted to show them/her this. . ." or "I like her a lot. . . " (not direct quotes). It's like reading my kid's schoolwork each night as I watch him learn to form sentences, "I like red. Blue is cool, Bears are big." *smack*

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
he he

I watched (while reading the newspaper) until after Ali's date. Then I skipped to see who was crying in the car.

I don't understand Jake's interest in Vienna. She seems proud of being daddy's princess. Is that what he really wants?

Kyrie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-02-10, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyrie Click to send private message to Kyrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
Jake needs to find a personality, but wait, you can't find something you never had. He's really starting to scare me.

Vienna? Really? Over me? Vienna?

Haha, loved that exit response.

Vienna is so immature. Perhaps that's why he's attracted to her. He would have to carry on an adult conversation with anyone else.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-10, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
The previews show the little princess' Daddy telling Jake he expects him to continue treating her like one.
I wonder if that is finally what it takes to wake Jake up.

Another thing;
I haven't paid any attention to where Viena is from;
but when they got out of the limo in SanFran, she made a comment about never having been to "the city"
She didn't say "this city" referring to SF;
it sounded to me like she was saying she was a country girl

02-02-10, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
I was surprised to hear that as well - especially given everything that has been said about how spoiled she is. Based on those comments and the previews for next week, it looks to me that she is a little country girl. I expected her dad to be a suit, not a blue-collar kind of guy.

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-02-10, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
Vienna's from Sanford, Florida. I definitely would not call it a big city, it's near Orlando though. I used to drive by Sanford on my way from home to college and back. Corrie was from Kissimmee, which is outside of Orlando as well, but on the other side.

I guess I'll put my opinion of last night's show here while I'm at it. I know what the spoilers say, but whatever.

Tenley: Right now, seems like the best match for Jake. They both have a kind of cardboard personality and fit well together. The only thing I would be concerned about with her, she actually brought up on their date, and that was about faithfulness. With Jake being gone a lot as a pilot, if she's still worried about cheating due to her past experience, it could pose a problem.

Ali: Really seemed like she was back-pedaling about the Vienna drama, which could be a smart move. I think her personality is way too strong for Jake. He needs someone who needs him, and I don't see her being like that.

Gia: Has Ugly Duckling Syndrome, which I thought would work for her, since she seems to be smart, goofy, but beautiful. Jake said she was the most insecure of the girls, so I don't think that's gonna work out.

Vienna: Who knows. I am now officially baffled. I know it's a competition, but her going to find Jake while he was with Gia wasn't cool- Vienna would be turning all kinds of colors if the tables were turned. I think Jake is keeping her because she is open and fun (to him, at least).

Corrie: Was really nice, but not cut out for this show. You have to open up, or you're gone.

Jake is sweet and has nice abs and a good heart, but completely boring to me. I guess I like my guys crazy.

02-02-10, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
I find it hilarious that Jake keeps giving the impression that he has set up all the dates. He has done all of this for them. Sure. He did all the cooking and set the table for Tenley up in the tower.

Bonnie Hunt was showing the replay of the kiss Vienna gave Jake in the bed in the castle. When Vienna gets up to leave Jake wipes the kiss off his mouth.

Sounds like some exboyfriend is shopping around a sex video of Vienna. There are already topless photos of her out there.

Why does Jake insist on announcing to the women he is in love with all of them? How is that suppose to make the one he finally picks feel? Who wants a guy that is also in love with 4 other women? Can't he say he is falling in love and not be specific about who or how many?

02-02-10, 11:43 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
One other thing bugging me about Vienna. If he is so sure about her, why is she the last one to receive a rose? At least at the past two ceremonies? "Doing it for ratings" would be something production would want but, based on what I know about Jake, he's not into the game playing. Why not make a statement to the other girls and choose her first?

02-02-10, 05:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 5"
Past Bachelor/Bachelorettes have stated that they are often told what order to hand out the roses. TPTB are doing it for the dramatic effect.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •