The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Post comments on tonight's Bachelor nonsense here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 Kyree 02-09-10 1
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 mrc 02-09-10 2
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 samboohoo 02-09-10 4
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 samboohoo 02-09-10 3
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 mrc 02-09-10 5
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 BlueIris 02-09-10 10
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 jbug 02-09-10 6
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 true 02-09-10 7
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 jbug 02-09-10 8
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 samboohoo 02-09-10 9
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 mrc 02-09-10 11
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 seas72 02-09-10 12
           RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 Mon Cherie 02-09-10 13
               RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 samboohoo 02-09-10 14
                   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 mrc 02-09-10 16
                   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 Loree 02-09-10 17
                   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6 Mon Cherie 02-10-10 19
   True! Mon Cherie 02-09-10 15
       RE: True! Loree 02-09-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-10, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I'm currently on the west coast and we still haven't reached the actual rose ceremony, but I'm so dissapointed in Ali at this point that I can hardly watch another minute. (Of course I will, but not without being disgusted at the whole season.)

She can't be in love with him if she's picking her job instead. Ridiculous.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-09-10, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I completely disagree. She knew she only had a 1 in 3 shot if she wasn't on the chopping block last night. As she pointed out, she could lose everything by staying, and how could she trust Jake choosing her at the end? Maybe he did it out of pity for her losing her job.

Jake and Ali could always hook up after the show is over. I'm convinced that whoever Jake picks won't be in the relationship long.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
He he he. I just said the same thing.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Disagree.

I do think she's in love with him, but here is a man who is telling her, "I can't guarantee you're the one, and I'm falling for three other women."

As much as I hated to see her go, I think she made the right decision and, given the percentages of how many Bachelor couples actually make it forever, I agree even more. Chances are more likely that Jake will not stay with whomever he picks - especially if it's Vienna.

5. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
All I can say about tonight's episode is that if Jake isn't smart enough to pick up on what Vienna's family was telling him about the "princess," he deserves what he gets. She's always had trouble with women. She is a daddy's girl. She's a princess.

Get a clue, man!

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-10, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I'm with you mrc.

My reaction after watching Vienna with her family was: RUN!

thanks Capn2patch

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Vienna - Jake should see what a spoiled brat she is - and how difficult her family could make his like if he ever does anything to upset the little princess.

Tenley - her mother told Jake that Tenley is still going to have issues about her divorce. That tells me she thinks Tenley is not ready for this. She may be ready to start dating and take her time finding someone - but not to be locked into a relationship with someone who might not be the one for her (& there is a lot of pressure on the one selected at the end to "make it work").

Gia - is just as cute as can be...... but seems so unsure of herself and almost shy & bashful (or is it all an act?).

Ali - oh Ali. What a terrible position for Jake. At first I thought she wanted to know for sure that she'd get a rose and then she'd stay - 1 in 3 chance then rather than say she'd stay & then get sent home. But he told her she was staying and she chose to leave anyway.
*If this is her dream job and Jake picked her, was she expecting Jake to move to SanFran? He could do his job out of CA I guess.
Or is the job one that she could do in Texas?

*Which of the other 3 was the one who was not going to get a rose if Ali had stayed? Will any of those 3 ask Jake if they would have received a rose if Ali had stayed?

What I think will happen?
Jake does not choose any of the 3. No proposal - no ring. He ends the show empty handed; and then he and Ali hook up after.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
This season is really difficult to watch.

First, Jake has to be the most dull/cheesy Bachelor ever. I find myself rolling my eyes at every confessional. He said he would be "devastated" if Ali left, yet moments later, he's toasting 3 other women like she was never there. This show is so fake it's a joke.

Vienna? Creepy-city. That girl is the definition of trailer trash. Ick, ick, ick. I also find it odd that her ex is never mentioned, yet Tenly's only angle is the ex. what-ev-er.

Gia? Icky as well. Clearly, she's there to further her career. She has zero in common with Jake. Zero.

Ali? I get why she'd leave without assurance from Jake that she's the one. It's a lot to give up just to get dumped at the end, but honestly, if this show is really about finding love than Jake clearly would know if she was his choice by now and should have ended this farce right there by picking Ali. Stupid.

Tenly? Tenly is the female version of Jake. Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy. They are mirror images of each other and it's clear why neither of these overly nice peeps can't find love. It's because overly nice, syurpy, sappy saps are ANNOYING!! He won't pick Tenly because she is as sappy and annoying as he is.

This is the first season I can remember where the Bachelor/ette has NO CHEMISTRY with any of the final 4. None.Zip.Zilch. If Jake is really the stand up guy he says he is, he will pick none of these DAW's in the end.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I agree True - by this point he should know which one he cares about more than the others.
I can see falling in lust with 3 or 4 women but love?
they are all very different - how do you love 4 so very different kinds of women?

If he really had made the decision to keep Ali and send another home, then his next choice shouldn't be difficult at all. His choice was already made; will he change his mind?
Will we ever know?

02-09-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I thought the same thing about his "devestation" and then realized that he realized he was about to sow his wild oats with Gia and Vienna in St. Lucia.

02-09-10, 01:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Agree. Jake has broken rules so far, so why not now if Ali is the one?

I guess that ABC contract is a little tighter than we thought when it doesn't serve their purposes and threatens to end the season three weeks early.

seas72 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seas72 Click to send private message to seas72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I'm curious as to who Jake planned on sending home prior to Ali discussing her situation with Jake. I was thinking either Gia or Tenely.

Also, does anyone remember the tease from last week where they showed Chris stating there would be no rose ceremony? I'm trying to remember if Ali was standing there in the tease which means the producers did some editing.

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-09-10, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
I believe Ali was standing there during the tease, I even said something to my mom about it (reminded me of the old days where I would read the analysis of previews on the Survivor Spoilers forum).

I'm curious as to whom he would have sent home as well. As for Ali's job situation, I kind of understand, but like others have mentioned, don't these women know at least the maximum time they would be on the show if they made the final two? I would think they would. Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, etc.- contestants know the maximum time they could possibly be away. I guess with it being a fairly new job for Ali, as I've read, she probably knew the time frame, but did not want to tell her job. I've been in a similar situation, in that I got a new job, but had a major trip that was planned and paid for months beforehand, thankfully my employer understood, but it's still stressful to have to do that and worry about making a bad impression with your employer.

02-09-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Also, things could have certainly changed with her job - as in they might have really needed her. It's not like she was out of work for illness. I don't know how big her company is. I know at my small company one can certainly take unpaid leave, but it is at the discretion of the boss. If the company needs you, and you're away on a "game show," I'm sure they are well within their rights to say, "come back now, or you're gone."

02-09-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
She works for Facebook.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Ali works for Facebook.

02-10-10, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 6"
Agreed. I'm sure we'll eventually get the rest of the story.

02-09-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
15. "True!"
I agree. Jake is boring. For all the drama this season it just feels all empty. I think they needed all the drama they could get because I am bored bored bored to tears when he talks. If I'd been Corrie on that boat date I would have been swimming far far away.

Thanks Syren!
C'est Moi.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: True!"
Jake is boring. And I don't believe he is in love with any of the women. He seemed to have more interest in Jillian last season than he has in the females this season. I do wonder if he is regretting sending some of the earlier females home.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •