The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-10, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-10 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

If you don't know, Reality Steve is the one who broke the Jason-Molly-Melissa fiasco a couple of season ago. He has new spoilers up about this season. I didn't want to read them, but someone spoiled it for me. *grr* So, I went to check him out.

His spoilers are close again this season, although not completely accurate. For example, he said that Ella would go home after the 1-on-1 date last night, which didn't happen. The other spoilers for the season to date are spot on. Make of him what you will.

ETS: Oops! I didn't close my HTML color tag. Sorry!

http://realitysteve.com/2010/01/06/spoilers-for-the-rest-of-the-season-the-truth-behind-the-rozlyn-scandal/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... bdemoney 01-19-10 1
   RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... KoalaChick 01-19-10 2
 RTVW article Snidget 01-21-10 3
 RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... mrc 01-26-10 4
   RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... thndrkttn 01-26-10 5
       RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... bdemoney 02-01-10 6
           RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... Loree 02-01-10 7
 RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... mrc 02-02-10 8
 Jake/Vienna samboohoo 02-04-10 9
   RE: Jake/Vienna bdemoney 02-04-10 10
       RE: Jake/Vienna Belle Book 02-04-10 12
 RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... mrc 02-04-10 11
 RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... mrc 02-09-10 13
   RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... samboohoo 02-09-10 14
       RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... LeftPinky 02-09-10 15
           RE: *SPOILERS* Rea... Belle Book 02-09-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
I noticed that last night as well. Seems that while most of his information is accurate, he did get some details wrong. Like saying that Ella would be sent home last night and that Jake would basically tell her she needed to go home and be with her son.

Since everything else he has said has happened I was in absolute shock last night when he gave her the rose. I wonder if this could mean there are still other surprises in store.

Even odder, I tried going to his site today to see what he said to explain his mistake and see that I am unable to access his site. Anyone have any ideas?

awesome sig pic created by syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-10, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
He has had problems with his site crashing when so many people are trying to access it. It's nothing sinister with ABC or anything, just bandwith. Keep trying.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RTVW article"
Another week another awful drama of some sort?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-jake-pavelka-horrible-and-awful-incident-coming-10281.php

How many bad and wrong things can happen in one season?

01-26-10, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
RS's site is down. I wonder if ABC put the kibosh on him.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-10, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
I was on it earlier today. Took me a couple of tries to get in but I did. I was looking to see if he was right about the details of last night. It crashed before I could get to the right area.

02-01-10, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
So the thing I really can't wrap my mind around, is that Reality Steve says Vienna is Jake's final choice. All the new promos for the show are calling her "evil", a vixen, etc.

Now, I realize it's reality tv, and they want to drum up some drama and leave us with a "surprise" ending. But really, would they go to such lengths to call the girl Jake picked "evil"?

That seems to be a bit much. Obviously if Steve's info is correct and Jake does pick Vienna as his final choice, America will be surprised...to say the least! But won't they also be terribly disappointed (again) with the outcome?

I guess they don't care if America gets mad, if they make Jake's pick out to be the least liked individual in America, etc. as long as people keep watching.

Anyone care to comment? Will Jake really pick Vienna as Reality Steve has said since day 1? Lord knows he's been right about everything else so far this season. (Well, except for being off by one episode regarding Ella's departure). And he was spot on about what happened during Jason's season with Molly and Melissa. So, does this really mean we have to endure Vienna until the end?! Ugh!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
Maybe Jake and Vienna have already broken up. They are throwing her under the bus now to explain why Jake has already dumped her. I do wonder what Jake is thinking of Vienna as he watches the season.

02-02-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
I would bet my salary that Jake and Vienna aren't together. I would also bet money that he and one of the ones he cuts get together.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-10, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jake/Vienna"
As much as I want to agree with MRC above, I'm starting to worry a little now.

I can't remember where the spoilers are, so bear with me here. Watching this week's episode and having them include the bit there about Ali and work. Jake asks her what a typical Sunday is like, and she says she checks her email. She's not a "workaholic," but she wants to be the best at what she does.

We know someone leaves next week, and from the previews it looks like he is hugging Ali and saying "do what you need to do, etc." Based on the hair, I'm pretty certain it's Ali. As much as Ali wants to be there, there is a small part of me that can see her leaving the show for a work emergency. She loves San Fran, loves her job. I don't think she's in love with Jake yet. At this point she is competing with three other women (including Vienna) for Jake vs. possibly losing her job. There is no guarantee she will be Jake's final choice.

How ironic would it be that Jake ultimately chooses Vienna because Ali hurt him - kind of like Vienna being engaged the first time and then rebounding into a marriage that didn't last.

I don't see any scenario with Vienna lasting.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

02-04-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jake/Vienna"
Yes, maybe Vienna will see her chance and "console" Jake through his heartache of losing Ali. Blech!

You can definitely see Vienna tries to pull at Jake's heartstrings and it bugs me that he doesn't see through it.

Although, how he would end up choosing her over Tenley is beyond me?! Also, how they could still be together with the edit they are giving her perplexes me to no end.

Even if he didn't see Vienna in the same light as the other girls while on the show, if he picked her as the final one, I would imagine he might be rethinking his choice and change his mind by the finale.

So, is that what they are setting us up for? Will Jake change his mind and either decide to stay single or pick a runner-up (ala Jason) to be with instead of Vienna? As I think all of us would love to see him come to his senses and kick her to the curb one of these days.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-04-10, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jake/Vienna"
Perhaps Reality Steve actually got it backwards and Jake picks Tenley, not Vienna. Of course, I'm grasping at straws a bit here, but it's possible since he was off by a week about Ella leaving.

02-04-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
This is just a comment about Reality Steve. He comes across as a narcissistic blowhard. His whinging about his server going down and how much it's costing him bugs me.

02-09-10, 08:34 AM (EST)
13. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
I can see Jake picking Vienna b/c he's hurt by Ali leaving. In interviews I've seen recently, Jake looks none too happy, esp. when Ali is mentioned. I think he wonders what he lost with Ali, which dooms any chance any of the other women had at a lasting relationship.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-10, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
I tend to agree, but I am now wondering if Ali is our suprise ending? Haven't we been told we will be surprised? Yes, Vienna certainly would be a suprise, but at this point Ali would be a bigger suprise.

What if this makes him realize that it's Ali he wants to be with?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-09-10, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
We can only hope that Ali is the surprise...otherwise it's another yucky season ending...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-09-10, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: *SPOILERS* Reality Steve spoilers"
I hope so, for Jake's sake. I don't really hate Vienna, but she's probably not the girl for Jake.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •