The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Live Feeds Thursday 8/10 [View All]
After midnight and Will is talking about DR stuff to Boogie and Erika. He says they (producers) guaranteed him that there's one more eviction a
Outfrontgirl
89 messages
08-11-06 12:41 PM
BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10
Found this on the CBS Site: [b]Due to technical malfunctions of the buzz-in device, Big Brother will be redoing the Head of Househo
davwav02
8 messages
08-11-06 09:58 AM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #15 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of the Coup d'Etat twist on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to find out just how the thing is going to work.
Estee
68 messages
08-11-06 08:01 AM
Will vs. Danielle [View All]
True made an interesting statement recently in another thread about how Danielle has Chilltown "under her thumb." Here's the link: %0
Glass
35 messages
08-11-06 03:30 AM
Jack Chest?
[b]What is the jack chest? What happened with Mike and Howie in the jack chest? [/b] Yes, I am behind & am catching
pegleg
7 messages
08-10-06 05:39 PM
Live Feeds Wednesday 9/8 [View All]
Thought I'd start today off. I think Kaysar, Janelle and Howie have finally grown a brain cell btween them. They are starting to realize that Jam
oasisfan1994
45 messages
08-10-06 10:39 AM
Coup d'Etat twist speculation. [View All]
Right now, all we know is that it'll allow someone to 'overthrow the HoH'. And that's assuming Julie was reading her cue cards correctly,
Estee
36 messages
08-09-06 11:06 PM
Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 [View All]
Just thought I would start off today's feed discussion!
Queene1979
55 messages
08-09-06 11:02 AM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the forces of goodness and light, also known as 'James', and his inevitable win of the Veto that will banish th
Estee
50 messages
08-09-06 01:32 AM
Live feeds Monday 8/7 [View All]
The other thread was long so thought I'd start a new one. James and Janelle have a talk where James says F*&^ america mind the
oasisfan1994
69 messages
08-08-06 11:04 PM
How did Dani not win the POV?
If Janelle and Dani both started off with 40 points, and Dani gained, what was it, 9? points for taking the 24 hours in solitary confinement a
DontMakeMeLaff
3 messages
08-08-06 09:54 PM
BB House - maps and pictures
I'm working on a site with maps and pictures of the Big Brother House. It's still in progress... I'm way too detail-oriented on the maps, so i
waves crashing
12 messages
08-08-06 09:35 PM
Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation [View All]
Does anyone know or would they care to speculate as to how the "nullify eviction" pass that James received from the HOH comp last week is able to
davwav02
27 messages
08-08-06 02:46 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep the names of the two S6ers who the new HoH nominates for eviction on this thread until the West Coast can brace for the first round of non
Estee
14 messages
08-07-06 11:48 PM
James Whining
James (eating pizza) on the couch with Danielle and CT whining that he might as well enjoy his last week in the house.....he seems resigned that h
curlyblondecanadian
2 messages
08-07-06 09:30 PM
Janey is wearing the Pov
She must have won! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Joyav123
60 messages
08-07-06 06:31 PM
Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3? [View All]
If Kaysar gets nominated and the evicted he will go down in history as making the second dumbest POV move in BB history. I read on the feeds earlier t
shakes the clown
28 messages
08-07-06 06:15 PM
Live Feeds Sunday 8/6 [View All]
Since the other one was getting kinda long and it is Sunday I thought I would start off today's thread.
Queene1979
68 messages
08-07-06 10:06 AM
Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?
Has anyone read about this conspiracy theory or seen/heard any of this on the live feeds? I was reading Dingo's hamsterwatch and something was m
JoshInSGV
10 messages
08-06-06 10:58 PM
Live Feeds Saturday 8/5 [View All]
For some reason I haven't yet figured out, Janie and Howie are sleeping in the HOH room. They awoke about 15 minutes ago. Their sleep schedules ar
kathliam
156 messages
08-06-06 06:44 PM
Will and money plan
What's with the plan Will and Boogey keep talking about, they want to work out a split with a way to get around CBS rules. Can they get
Joyav123
1 messages
08-06-06 02:22 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •