The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale [View All]
Please keep all discussion about tonight's finale here. I believe the schedule is for Survivor to premier at 8 and BB to wrap up at 9:3
samboohoo
52 messages
09-16-11 08:18 PM
Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me! [View All]
When we last left the hamsters, the second double elimination had left only three people in the house playing for the last HOH. As always, the fi
AyaK
52 messages
09-16-11 06:08 PM
Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo [View All]
To the HOH room we go. When we left off Thursday night, the HOH had begun. Rachel was leading, Adam was actually in second place. J
samboohoo
39 messages
09-09-11 03:42 PM
Big Brother 13, Week 9, Live Feeds: And Then There Were 5 [View All]
When we last left the house, Julie overshot the time, and the HOH was underway. Four houseguests were left to fight it out in a physica
samboohoo
100 messages
09-09-11 00:26 AM
Big Brother 13, Live Feeds Week 8: Double Eviction Week [View All]
When we last left the BB house, we were at the end of Double Evction Night. Dani vowed to do anything to stay, and she spent the week
samboohoo
162 messages
09-02-11 06:30 PM
Big Brother 13, ECST, Week 8: The Widows Dani, The Widow Jeff, The Widow Zombie, Oh, and Fester and a Dude [View All]
This thread will start with the Sunday show, August 28. It may be more of a Central, Mountain or West Coast Spoiler thread depending on
samboohoo
85 messages
09-02-11 00:09 AM
Big Brother 13 ECST Week 7: Slippin' & Slidin' to the Jury House [View All]
When we last left the Hamsters, Dani had not officially killed the Zombie, but she had at least banished him from the house - for good this time%2
samboohoo
63 messages
08-26-11 04:44 PM
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 7: Houseguest Cleaning - Literally [View All]
They could have used this challenge for Casi a few weeks ago. When we last left off in the ECST, we were in the beginning stages of the
samboohoo
129 messages
08-25-11 08:36 PM
Shelly is a lying pompous hypocrite
Shelly is a lying pompous hypocrite. She continues to whine about Rachel lying and how she hates liars the most, but Shelly has lied more than anyon
earthlinkbab
2 messages
08-24-11 11:32 AM
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 6:The victorious returning hamster. [View All]
Spoiler alert!! Where's vince? Filler, filler, filler, filler, filler, filler, I couldn't wait to get this discussion statrted.
rjrabbit
126 messages
08-20-11 01:40 PM
Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout [View All]
I will try to do this justice for Vince. I believe this is the correct week, as we missed Week 5. This thread starts with th
samboohoo
58 messages
08-19-11 11:06 AM
Big Brother 13 ECST Week 4: Slalom Endurance HoH to another twist? [View All]
When we last left the hamsters on TV, they were up on a wall on a 'slalom' apparatus and were told that the last one left up there will get to b
vince3
80 messages
08-12-11 09:38 AM
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 5: The Road to Revive-A-Hamster [View All]
As we saw in the previous live feeds thread, CBS 'accidentally' leaked to the internet the page that they're gonna use for this season's ver
vince3
112 messages
08-11-11 07:18 PM
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 4: Twistage ahead as well as Endurance? [View All]
A twist in the game is promised after tonight's live eviction, and all signs are pointing to an endurance HoH competition: Lots of backyard con
vince3
129 messages
08-04-11 08:16 PM
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 3: Poll Results HoH Fallout [View All]
Well, another week, another Golden Key awarded... Keep details about the feeds here. ECST summary and other details will be in post 1.
vince3
83 messages
08-04-11 08:04 PM
Big Brother 13 ECST Week 3: Return of Hurricane Rachel [View All]
When we last left the hamsters in the cage, Cassi got broomed out of there with a 9-0 vote. Then they had to answer questions based on the results
vince3
59 messages
07-29-11 07:27 AM
Big Brother 13 ECST Week 2: Jordan's Putt Putt HoH [View All]
When we last left the hamsters, Keith attempted to heave his partner out the door after tanking the Veto Competition... only to get shoved out himse
vince3
65 messages
07-22-11 02:14 PM
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 2: Two Golden Keys Down, Two to go [View All]
We start week 2 of the Li[b]v[/b]e Feeds with the current population of 7 Newbies to 5 Boomerangs. With Dicque's abrupt departure to a %2
vince3
64 messages
07-21-11 09:35 AM
I now officially hate Jeff (even more)
Note: I don't think this is should be in spoilers even though there's a video link to the live feeds that haven't aired yet. The video doesn%
Toban
20 messages
07-18-11 03:10 PM
Big Brother 13 ECST Week 1: Okay, who ordered the boomerangs? [View All]
Welcome once again to the Big Brother ECST. For those of you who're not familiar to how it works, here's the rundown: The Big Brot
vince3
130 messages
07-15-11 07:57 AM
Big Brother 13 Life Feeds Week 1: And why do some of them have the stench of America's Hamster still on them? [View All]
Please keep all details of the Live Feeds here until whatever portion of it does make it to the TV side of things. As with the ECST, this
vince3
109 messages
07-14-11 12:40 PM
Evel D's statement transcribed
with thanks to WP on jokers ... "You guys deserve to know... This will be addressed on Wed BB show. To stop the rum
RebelYell
6 messages
07-11-11 11:33 AM
Big Brother 2011 starts July 7 [View All]
Saw an ad tonight for BB 2011--July 7. Anyone heard anything else yet?
zazzy
65 messages
07-07-11 08:13 PM
Meet the morons: hamster degeneration #13.
Yes, there's only eight of them. As noted in the other preview thread (if you haven't been there yet), three associated pairs from past s
Estee
6 messages
07-02-11 03:42 PM
Look-A-Likes [View All]
BrYan-Webster BrIan Hart-Jeff Probst Keesha-Pam Anderson You got any others????? http://community.rea
aquariaqueen
22 messages
11-30-10 04:31 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •