The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-17, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ep 5 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-17 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | total
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 16
Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 12
Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 11
Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 10
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 9
Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 9
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 9
Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 6
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 8
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 7
Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 6
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 5
Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6
JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

Ryan remains one of the stars of the show with 3 confessionals. He lost the challenge but has to stick to his great skill set of a great social game. Everyone has failure, just don't want it to be getting voted out. Then, he has one about being in the middle....the good news is he is in a position where they want to work with him, needs to tread lightly not to mess it up. Then, he gets the last confessional before TC...he's in the swing vote position, some one will hate him when it's over, but he has to do what's best to advance his game.

Ali also had 3 confessionals, and she set up how much she trusted Ryan...Ryan didn't do well in the challenge but I have to have his back, she's been with him the entire game, her trust is there. Then, the hustlers were a group of losers, but now she can start to build these personal relationships to further her game. Hopefully, with the bond with Roark, at the merge, she take her and then she will have numbers. Finally, she notes the main reason to get Chrissy out is that she didn't do well in the challenge, so she wants her out next.

Roark had 3 confessionals, in her boot episode. She's the lone healer, wants to dev'p trust with them, pre-going to water hole with Ali. It's good to receive some support from Ali, as she can give her numbers at the merge. Next, Chrissy struggled in the challenge today so she needs to go. Last, They are going to Tribal and this is the very first day that Chrissy chooses to talk to her...in her head, really? Chrissy needs to go.

Chrissy is steady with 2 confessionals: First one: I do not feel safe going into tribal, I am having a hard time trusting any one but I think that I am going to have to go there in order to move forward in this game. ...You always are nervous in this game and I feel if I am gonna play, I want to play big. Then, see Chrissy and Roark go off to talk together. Next confessional, Chrissy spins her plan: I wanted to work with Roark going forward but I can’t believe a word she says. And, I wish that I could stop and say to her, you are not the smartest person here , but I don’t want to ruin my game.
So, my plan is to create this imaginary girls alliance. If there is a girls alliance than clearly I would not be the one voted out, see JP chopping a coconut...and JP might think that he was the next to go, see a spider....
Chrissy's confessionals are interrupted by us seeing her in action....

Ashley also had 2 confessionals: At TC, when J decided to play the idol for himself, my entire face just dropped. Everythining in my whole world just stopped. I wouldn’t say that I was like 100% team Alan, but he was the one hero on my tribe...Joe made himself a target on purpose, so he tricked us all! It was a scary one, he’s getting crazier and crazier. But, right now, it’s 2 vs. 2, so who knows what’s going to happen? see Joe bending over the shelter. Her next confessional was after the TC, she was nervous but now she has Devon, they are in this together.

Seven people had 1 confessional:

Jessica gets back to baseline with 1 confessional...When I first got here I felt that Cole, Mike and I were in control....see Cole dipping his fingers into the peanut butter....but, after seeing Cole tell secrets, I do believe that Mike is paranoid about Cole as a number. On the flip side of that, Mike can keep a secret. So, right now, it would be a benefit to my game to for more of a bond with Mike.

Lauren's confessional is narrational about the pig, Cole. He's gross, he's licking his fingers and scratching his crotch, others see it too.

Desi's is narrational as well...After winning the RC, they got the sweetest reward, first they were divided but now t's time to come together as a team.

Ben has the PTSD confessional....it's a Hell that they live with, his wife and kids saved him and now he's playing to show them all that the future will save you, the past will eat you alive.

Joe settles down and rehashes his play...I completely blindsided this entire tribe with the idol. I just wanted them to throw the votes to me so I had to play the nervous route, I didn’t want anyone thinking I was over-confident. You know, I had the idol, I put my hands up, my head down, it was all an act. I had the idol, I’m not going home.

Devon's confessional was the reward was great but what's best for my game is getting rid of Joe.

MIke's confessional was about finding the idol, his kids will be proud and now he's trusting Jessica and he's okay with that.

This week a lot of people settle down.

Jessica has finished one story arc and is moving in a different direction with Mike. Good for her. Mike finds an idol and has formed a bond with Jessica, good for him.
Lauren and Desi are safe and narrating events. Devon drops down to 1, he's settled down, he's doing very well for his tribe in challenges.

OTOH, Ali and Ryan mirror each other this week, and last. They both begin a new story arc, will if be the final one for one of them? Joe dips down to one, and we heard how Devon wants him out. Ashley has 2 confessionals, as she did last week, is this her final story arc? Cole was consistent and now he's appearing negatively, and he falls below the radar and next week we see him pass out. JP, still under the radar.

Safe: Ryan, Jessica, Lauren, Ben, Chrissy, Devon, Mike.
At slight risk: Desi, she went from 3 to 1, but she's seen as a very strong competitor in challenges, and an asset.
At risk: Ali, she went from 1 to 3, and Ryan was her only ally, now Ryan has chosen Chrissy over her. If they go to TC, she could be toast.
Joe: He went from 3 to 1, and we heard that Devon wants him gone, and wants to get Desi with them.
Ashley: This could be her final arc, if Devon decides Desi won't budge, then he may leave Ashley in the dust.
Cole: He's a pig and they are noticing, and he's blabbed every secret. He passes out in the next episode, and Jessica isn't ready to play this game without him...misdirection or foreshadowing?
JP: If Ryan fights for both his allies and insists on JP....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35 | Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-01-17       
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   kingfish     10-01-17     1  
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   Sheldor     10-03-17     2  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     10-06-17     3  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     10-06-17     4  
   Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-14-17     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Sheldor     10-16-17     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-17-17     7  
   Confessionals Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-24-17     8  
   Ep 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-31-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-06-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-06-17     11  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-08-17     12  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-08-17     13  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-08-17     14  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-10-17     15  
   Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the merge   Flowerpower1     11-14-17     16  
     RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     17  
         RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     19  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-16-17     21  
   Confessionals Episode 8   Flowerpower1     11-21-17     22  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 8   michel2     11-21-17     23  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 8   Sheldor     11-22-17     24  
   Confessionals Episode 9   Flowerpower1     11-28-17     25  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-29-17     26  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-30-17     27  
   Confessionals Episode10 & 11   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     28  
     RE: Confessionals Episode10 & 11   CTgirl     12-06-17     29  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     30  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   kingfish     12-10-17     31  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     32  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-12-17     33  
   Episode 13 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     12-17-17     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •