The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-17-17, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Episode 13 Confessionals..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-17 AT 08:48 AM (EST)

Sheldor, you are so kind! But, you, my friend, are the one that deserves the most thanks around here. Without you this season, we would all be lost! Thank you for all the hard work, it is MOST appreciated, and so are you!

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | 9 | 10| 11| 12| 13| total
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 9 | 47
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 38
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 32
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 5 | 2 | 3 | 26
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 25
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 21X

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
F16 Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X
F15 Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6X
F14 Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 15X
F13 Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 15X
F12 Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 8X
F11 Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 5 | 4 | 2 | 18X
F10 JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | 5X
F9 Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 2 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 25X
F8 Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 4 | 2 | 3 | 25X
F7 Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 21X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

Wow, Ben is on a trajectory that is off the charts. This episode he was practically the only star. He had 9 confessionals. I feel like his final arc is upon us and I do believe that he will school us in the game of Survivor. The majority of his confessionals were about not giving up, trying to work everyone there, never stop looking, always on the move. Lets see: His first one, as well as the first one of the show, explained that it was amazing at TC, he turned everyone against him, so he could get Lauren out....seeing 6 votes for yourself, then you pulling the only vote that counts, it was a great feeling!

His second was about Devon calling him out and everyone painting him the bad gu, no alliances anymore, so, he's gotta long hard road ahead...

Third: Traditionally when an idol is played, another is introduced into the game. So, he gets up in the AM, fire is not going, so he makes one, and then looks around, sees everyone still sleeping so he goes the "gather wood" and look. They are not easy to find, the islands, the forests are huge, but the last time he found one there was a rock, that said, "dig" on it, so he's looking for something like that. He's looking everywhere.

Fourth: He knows his time is dwindling here, and he accepts his fate, so he has to find an idol or win immunity to keep in the game, cause he ain't gonna quit this game...

Fifth was after the reward he didn't want to go on it, so he can keep looking for the HII...he notes that Ashley is angry, perfect for him as it's the only way he can start stirring things up.

Sixth: (Speaking about Mike and Ashley) He notes they are like a bunchy of crying babies, hungry and tired, and is he going to use that to his advantage, yes, it's the only thing he's got...Mike wants him gone so he'll be his next target. He's hoping he can work with Ash, he's got a lot of work to do to keep his butt in the game.

Seventh: Talking to Ashley was like trying to talk to a brick wall, so he's looking and trying to find the dang HII and we see him go off into the woods.

Eighth: Post IC: Damn friggin puzzles....I needed this one because considering how last tribal went I am 100% sure that they arre targeting me tonight, but being a marine, you never give up so I am going to go look around this island for a darn idol. He asks if anyone needs water, Ashley hands him her canteen...those people are crazy for not following me...

Ben also has the last confessional of the show....talking about finding the HII...I see a purple box with an arrow pointing down...No way, no way, OMG! as he unwraps the clue...the immunity idol is tied to the underside of your shelter....reads on. No Way! No way! I found it! I found the dang clue. On it is a map with a picture of the bed, it has an X painted on the bed. I’m pretty nervous because of everybody! See him walking toward the shelter, thank you! I’m hoping that nobody is back at camp. I get back to camp and Ryan, Devon, and Mike were at the fire. I don’t know how I’m gonna pull this off. See him lie down on the bamboo...If I start digging around the bed, and pull out a purple thing, everyone is gonna know what that is....everyone at this camp wants me gone, but I could blow up this whole game so I am not going anywhere until I get this idol....

Ben is alone in this game but committed to playing it as hard as he can, 24/7. He, for me, is running circles around the rest of the group. That's why I think these confessionals mark how he is going to take this game...

Chrissy, almost as the antagonist to Ben, had 4 confessionals. Her first comments on foiling Ben, but noting that she's nervous because when she woke up, he's gone, nervous he's looking for the idol, but everyone wants him out, for her game, she's banking on him not finding the HII.

Next, she switches targets, almost on a whim....Although, I don’t know him well, going to the final three with Devon allows me to break up the pair of Devon and Ashley. Ashley was calling me out in front of the tribe so if Ashley wants me out I’ll get her out....see them toast with pinacoladas, to the final three! She continues...On the other hand, Ben is a big threat, but he’s not attached to anyone where as Ashley right now has better relationships. So for my game, it may make more sense to vote out Ashley first, Ben next. Right now I don’t know which way is the best to go.

Next, was the post IC confessional, usually reserved for the bootee...My whole plan going into the IC was to try and win immunity so neither Ashley or Ben was available to be voted out. So, I have to decide which one I want to be voted out first. This is my time to be in control of the game.

And, her final, shows Chrissy's paranoia, or just her dogged determination to get out every single female...Ashley’s plan is to split the votes between Mike and Ben, see if anyone plays the idol, and if no one plays the idol, then vote out Ben. But, I would actually like to vote Ashley out first because she is the one that I trust the least, and she is gunning for me to be out so I gotta get rid of her. I never saw or heard Ashley gunning for Chrissy, so???

Devon was next with 3 confessionals.His first: Coming back to camp after Tribal we all felt like if there are Survivor gods, then that was a move by the Survivor devil. Cause that was messed up, and I didn’t want to see Lauren go home at all...Ben is still our number 1 target, but this game is never as simple as you want it to be. As soon as I think I have this perfect plan, it’s going to be so easy that’s when things just turn upside down and every thing goes this opposite way and you have to devise this whole new plan...and start over. Foreshadowing for the episode.

His last was in regard to going to the F3 together with Chrissy & Ryan...Chrissy brought up this idea of she and Ryan and I, go to the final 3 together. Ryan was my closest ally and then he was my number one enemy, but regardless of how unaligned we have been over the last few votes, this is the best time to make a move. I’m just going to the final three with who I think I have the best chance with, who I think I can beat in the end. Devon has found a new way to get to the F3, and is at least thinking of it as a move.

Mike, Ryan, and Ashley all had 2 confessionals.

Mike's first confessional is after the RC when he's "venting"....I was so pissed about losing this challenge. I don’t know why Devon and Chrissy didn’t take me over Ryan...on this reward. You would think because I am in the middle that I would be needed, unless Devon is trying to flip Ryan back to him . It’s very scary to think that Devon could be the deciding factor on me winning a million dollars... Interesting that Mike has Devon's number, and I can't help but think this could be foreshadowing that Devon outlasts Dr. Mike.

Second: His second was just asinine for any fan of the show to say...Ben is going to look for the HII, but I’ve searched the beach, I’ve searched the paths and we don’t need to keep following him around because Ben is not going to find another hii, as long as he doesn’t win immunity, which he has never done, I’m pretty confident that Ben’s going home. This was a very disappointing approach to the game from one that calls himself a fan. Complacency.

But, Mike wasn't alone, all of them never followed him. They were all complacent, and that is why if Mike makes it to the F3, he would most likely win. He was constantly on and focused.

Ryan: His first was, I could not be any happier, I didn’t think it could get any better than when I saw my dad, and coming ot this private island and it’s all you can eat and drink, and I didn’t even win, they took me! It i s without question one of the best moments of my entire life!

Then, The relationship that Devon and I had was up and down but in the greater scheme of things I am closest with 2 people, I’m with Devon and I’m with Chrissy. I would LOOOOVVVVEEE to go to the F3 with both those people. This says to me that Ryan just wants to get there, to the end, he doesn't seem to be playing to win. It does contrast with Devon, who looks at going with them as making a move, which would most likely betray his closest ally, Ashley.

Ashley's first confessional comes after Ben tells her that they (Chrissy, Ryan) are gunning for you and Devon. She notes in confessional: At this point, Devon and I don’t really have an upper hand any more and I think that it’s true to a very large extent but coming from Ben, he’s probably just saying that to save himself.

Ashley had an inroad to think of an alternative to she and Devon. And, she didn't explore it. If I ever played Survivor I would be receptive to everything....I think. How many times has not knowing when to jump off the sinking ship led to someone's demise?

Her next was commenting on Ben searching/finding another idol...Tonight, it would be nice if we could get in, everyone vote for Ben, and get out. (we see Ben searching for the idol). Becuase at the last Tribal it was pretty shocking to see Ben whip out that idol. I don’t think that he has an idol but he’s the most likely person to find one. See him searching.

Complacency = defeat

I have to say that I think Devon was wise to find another viable path to the end, whereas we saw Ashley do nothing. Nor did Mike. There are 2 players that this game has revolved around and they are Ben and Chrissy. I fully expect both of them to be in the F3. Ben had a HUGE spike from 3 to 9 confessionals. I see it as the beginning of his final arc and how he possibly wins the game. I have to say that it does remind me of a Mike Holloway kind of edit.

Chrissy is rock stable, but we see that her story arc is in full force. She's turned up her end game for the past 3 weeks with 4 confessionals per game, she's not letting up and that is a positive sign for end game, imo. Because her story arc is up and due to the content of her confessionals and her exemplary challenge prowess, I do not see her getting booted at this point. I see her at end game.

So, what remains? Last week I noted that EVERY boot has been a hidden boot with the exception of 2. So, with that information, we see that Devon had a rise in his confessionals from 2 - 3. I think it is a positive sign that his story arc is gathering some momentum at the end of the game as well. For me, this eliminates him as boot candidate for the first boot of the next episode.

Mike and Ryan would be the hidden boot candidates. Mike dropping from 4 - 2 confessionals and Ryan stable at 2. One of them is most likely the next boot, imho.

Here is how I see it for the next boot:

Safe: Ben, Chrissy
At slight risk: Devon
At risk: Mike, Ryan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35 | Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-01-17       
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   kingfish     10-01-17     1  
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   Sheldor     10-03-17     2  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     10-06-17     3  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     10-06-17     4  
   Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-14-17     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Sheldor     10-16-17     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-17-17     7  
   Confessionals Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-24-17     8  
   Ep 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-31-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-06-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-06-17     11  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-08-17     12  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-08-17     13  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-08-17     14  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-10-17     15  
   Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the merge   Flowerpower1     11-14-17     16  
     RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     17  
         RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     19  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-16-17     21  
   Confessionals Episode 8   Flowerpower1     11-21-17     22  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 8   michel2     11-21-17     23  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 8   Sheldor     11-22-17     24  
   Confessionals Episode 9   Flowerpower1     11-28-17     25  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-29-17     26  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-30-17     27  
   Confessionals Episode10 & 11   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     28  
     RE: Confessionals Episode10 & 11   CTgirl     12-06-17     29  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     30  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   kingfish     12-10-17     31  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     32  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-12-17     33  
   Episode 13 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     12-17-17     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •