The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World
Stop WAR in Ukraine !
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 2382 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-06-17, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Episode 6 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-17 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | total
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 20
Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 15X
Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 12
Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 11
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 11
Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 11
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 10
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 10
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 8
Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 7
Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 7
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 7
JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | 4

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
F16 Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X
F15 Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

First of all, Ryan continues to be the star of the show. He IS narrating a lot. His reaction and defensiveness toward Ali along with his own admission that "he's a weasel" clearly is painting him as a villain. I agree with blindsiding one of your closest ally's, that Ali had to go. But, he handled it poorly. I can't help but see that perhaps Chrissy is the true puppet master.

Ryan had 4 confessionals:

So, Ali rails into me and um, it was a really bad look for her. I was hoping that I could still work with Ali at this point, unfortunately Ali is infuriated with me because I didnít tell her and it stinks, because I canít have enemies in this game. So, she may have to go.

I have to think, what did he expect from a blindside like that? Ali handled it poorly, no question, but his reaction was handled very poorly as well. Fortunately for him the only real witnesses to him blindsiding one of his closest ally's were Chrissy, who pushed him to do it, and JP, who appears clueless. He was right though, she never would have trusted him again...

Next Ryan talks about JP after he won the RC singlehandedly...
JP is a tank in these challenges, I guess being a fire fighter he has that strength, but he is very athletic..and, the merge is going to happen very soon, and the physical part of the challenges, see JP tending to the fire, is a very big part of it and that raises the threat level of JP. And, heís also somebody who is tough to read becasue he doesnít talk much strategy at all. JP likes talking about chicks and bars and things that I donít know anything about. And, he just has no clue about anything that is going on in this game. JP doesnít understand that this is a social game. Itís amazing that heís still here and if we go to TC we maybe should consider taking out a big physical threat right before the merge, priority number one.? See JP in the smoke...

Next, Ali is the next target, but JP is a huge physical threat. He has literally carried us, heís carried me through a challenge, literally...taking that guy into a merge, thatís dangerous. But in order to vote out JP, I need to make up with Ali. I mean she trusted me alot and I did back stab her. I need her to get rid of JP for this vote.

We see Ryan doing order for him to blindside her she has to believe he is with her.

Finally he has the last confessional before TC, and he's showing his true colors. He's starting to get arrogant and he calls himself the weasel...JP and Ali are polar opposites, but concurrently they both want to work with me. I donít know why everyone wants to work with me, I think I am a frigginí weasel. But, the closer you are to somebody, the more they canít see you and you can go behind their back and back stab them.

Ali had 3 confessionals. She was betrayed by her closest ally in the game, it's rough...After TC she had a blow up now she's more nervous than ever....then, a note of hope, when she thinks she has found her crack and she just has to make it one or two more tribals, and JP is a physical threat.

Ben, Joe, Mike, Chrissy, and JP have 2 confessionals. We will start with Joe, who had 2 because he found the idol again, which starts another story arc for him. First, Joe is not stupid, he knows that Devon is watching him...his game is to have power, control, and to manipulate. He knew the idol had to be near the water, he wants to get rid of the clue later, he does not want anyone to know this time, that will be real power! He'll get it tonight.

Then, This is not a vacation for me, itís work. Nice sympathetic music. see him find it. Finding another idol represents moving forward in the game. The further I get the closer to that million dollars I get and the closer I get that I could provide that much more for my children. You know, I tell my kids all the time, things just donít come easy. SEE A SNAKE CREEP OUT. You have to put in the work and you know like my kids are my motivation. Everything I do is for them, you know? If I had to dig a hole that was 10 ft, I would do it. Finds it, and he says, ďThis is why you play Survivor!Ē Iíve been at 2 camps, this is the second idol that I have found. Nice upbeat music begins to play. And, if I move onto the merge, guess what? Iím gonna find a third idol.

I thought this was a very positive confessional for Joe. It's work, not a vacation, he's doing it for his kids, put in the work...this is why you play Survivor! And, he vows to find the third idol! Another million dollar quote for Joe and a title quote! Putting his money where his mouth is despite the opposition. The only negative thing placed right smack in the middle of the confessional was the SNAKE. Will someone foil his well layed out plans?

Ben and Mike are both starting story arcs, will one be the final arc? Ben bumps up from one to two. His confessionals: His first was laughing about Mike catching the fish, and no matter how small it was, he shared it, otoh, Cole caught decent sized fish and ate them all himself, shows his true colors, and they ain't good. Next, he talks about how funny it is that things work out, Cole sealed his fate when he fell over, and Mike and Lauren are on board. Ben has found new friends in Lauren and Mike.

Mike's story arc started last week with finding the HII, and this week it continues...his first was narrational about catching the fish and providing for his tribe, he can do anything he puts his heart and mind to. His next was about Cole being a liability...they would just have to keep pulling and pulling him...they need to get rid of Cole.

I have to admit that I am a bit worried about Mike, with this uptick, and then we see him a lot in the preview promo, BUT, he has an HII, so he should live to see another episode!

Chrissy had the first confessional of the game, talking about how Ryan did as planned which shows her he thinks he can get further in the game with her. Next, Ali's told her she wants to work with her, but last TC she voted for me, so I don't know if I can trust her. I trust Ryan the most so we have to make the decision together.

Then, we have JP who has been under the radar for the past 3 episodes and with this episode he has 2 confessionals. It's not a good sign that his first confessional after being under the radar is full of arrogance...I donít like to be in the limelight that much, but in this case itís good for my game because the bottom line is that they need me 100%. Cause without me there is no way that they would be able to get through any challenge. No way.

Next, the arrogance continues: Well, todays IC didnít go too well for us, but itís just not a big deal. (see Ali). Ali is next and she has nothing that she can do about it. Itís as simple as that. Dramatic fast beat music plays. Hmmmmm?

Everyone else had 1 confessional.

Jessica had one. Just when we thought she could be a contender for the win and cut Cole, she now affirms that she is not ready to play this game without him. Not a good sign.

Lauren: We see Lauren and Cole get into it a little bit at the shelter, Cole tells her not to cut him off...then Lauren notes that Mike is seeing Cole's true colors, Ben and her were at the bottom, they needed Dr. Mike. The more Cole screws up and acts like an idiot, the better she is. Narrational.

Ashley: She's a little bit nervous if they go to TC, cause she and Devon are tight, and it would be 2 vs. 2. Going to try and get Desi to flip on Joe.

Devon: Joe makes him nervous, he's already found one II, better than his own record, he needs to keep eagle eyes on wasn't a good sign that Joe found the clue while Devon was keeping eagle eyes on him.

Desi: Ashley brought up the idea of getting rid of Joe....Joe will use her up to a point. He will do whatever it takes to get himself further. She's considering getting rid of Joe. Is Desi the SNAKE that we saw in the middle of Joe's confessional.

Finally, there is Cole.

Iím not getting enough food at all and itís stupid. Iím not going to be strong enough like at any challenge to guarantee we come away winning and I really need a bigger serving because without me there wouldnít be any victory for the Yawa tribe.

Interesting that Cole's confessional is almost the same as JP's, they wouldn't win without me. Again, when you think you are indispensable, that's when you go.

Safe: Ryan, Jessica, Lauren, Ashley, Devon, Desi, Chrissy
Slight Risk: Joe, Mike Joe and Mike both have an uptick to their edit. We see them both in the promo preview, Mike is all over it. Joe has had a positive confessional, but it was interrupted with a snake, and we have heard Desi, Devon, Ashley plotting to get him, and that they are on to him as a strategic player. He's a target. But, he and Mike both have a get out of jail card with the HII.
At Risk: Cole, JP, Ben

Ben has an uptick in his confessionals, and he's seen all over the preview promo. He could be considered a target. However, I think that the two main contenders for boot are JP and Cole. Both have appeared very arrogant and cocky. But, I think Cole is the most at risk as he was looked at extremely negatively by everyone in his former tribe except his gf, Jessica. If he doesn't win immunity, he could be the first boot at the merge.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35 | Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-01-17       
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   kingfish     10-01-17     1  
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   Sheldor     10-03-17     2  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     10-06-17     3  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     10-06-17     4  
   Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-14-17     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Sheldor     10-16-17     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-17-17     7  
   Confessionals Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-24-17     8  
   Ep 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-31-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-06-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-06-17     11  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-08-17     12  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-08-17     13  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-08-17     14  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-10-17     15  
   Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the merge   Flowerpower1     11-14-17     16  
     RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     17  
         RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     19  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-16-17     21  
   Confessionals Episode 8   Flowerpower1     11-21-17     22  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 8   michel2     11-21-17     23  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 8   Sheldor     11-22-17     24  
   Confessionals Episode 9   Flowerpower1     11-28-17     25  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-29-17     26  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-30-17     27  
   Confessionals Episode10 & 11   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     28  
     RE: Confessionals Episode10 & 11   CTgirl     12-06-17     29  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     30  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   kingfish     12-10-17     31  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     32  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-12-17     33  
   Episode 13 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     12-17-17     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •