The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-28-17, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Confessionals Episode 9 "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-17 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-28-17 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | 9 | total
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 2 | 29
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 4 | 28
Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 2 | 4 | 3 | 20
Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 5 | 4 | 2 | 18X
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 18
Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 16
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 14
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 14
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 13
JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | 5

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
F16 Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X
F15 Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6X
F14 Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 15X
F13 Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 15X
F12 Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 8X
F11 Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 5 | 4 | 2 | 18X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

This week there were only 21 confessionals in the entire show, which is a low number. So, for the most part, everyone's confessionals dropped in number with the exception of Chrissy, Mike, and Ashley. These players are beginning an arc, but is it their final arc?

Ben had 4 confessionals, the most in the show. His story arc is declining, but, he still has the most confessionals. His first confessional is well after the RC, after Ryan confides to him regarding the HII. If Ryan has the idol....I couldn’t be more ecstatic at this time...because now I know that Cole doesn’t have it! And, information is key in this game. So, all this trust getting put into me is going to help me later in the game too. His confessional is interrupted by them shown walking and Ben telling Ryan...And, I am not going to say anything to anyone about this...that’s all on you.
He goes on to finish, But, this proves that Ryan is out here to play and win a million dollars, but now I will have to keep an eye on that because right now this 7 has to stick together.

We heard Ben telling Ryan he would keep it secret, yet we see him later use that key information to his advantage when he tells Devon. Interesting that Ryan used the information to get Ben to "trust" him, yet his dismissed that Ben could use that information against him. Ryan's flaw in this game seems to be underestimating his opponents. First Devon, now Ben.

His second confessional is in regard to recruiting Devon to play the game with...I’m aligned with Lauren but, I am gonna need to trust someone to come on board with Lauren and I, to help us cause I’m thinking more about the fact that Ryan has an idol and that’s pretty dangerous.....I chose Devon because Devon just has a good soul. He really does, he’s got a good heart. I want him to trust me and I want him on my side.

His third is after Lauren beats Cole in the IC...Ole Lauren pulled it out and beat Cole. I couldn’t be happier cause it’s very important that Cole didn’t win immunity today because Cole is the biggest immunity challenge threat here. We’re getting the main target out, our hard target but there is a big fear about the hidden immunity idol, so that is what we just can’t place all our votes on one healer. So, we have to split the votes into a 4 and 3.

His forth comes after Chrissy is trying to convince him to throw the votes onto Joe rather than Mike...I am not trying to be a dictator but for my game, I don’t want Joe gone because everybody already can’t stand the guy. Fortunately, some people are playing with their heart and their morals and in Survivor, heart and morals don’t get you a million dollars. ***

Sounds like a million dollar quote. I find this statement somewhat ironic coming from Ben, the ex-marine that struggles with his emotions in the game, as we saw Joe push his buttons. Sure, he apologized at TC, but well after the fact. But, Joe is able to identify his problem, and he still chooses to keep Joe around.

Joe, Chrissy, and Mike all had 3 confessionals.

Joe's first was after the RC, he was happy to win and get away and eat, but his main focus was on "the window of opportunity to make moves and completely change the game."

His next confessional underlines the circumstances, alliance of 7, 3 healers on the bottom, he has no control and he's in trouble, but he's always in trouble and somehow he's always stuck around. See him cutting the cake to search the plate for a HII clue. He likes playing 100 mph, he's not giving up, he's an aggressive player, has been since day 1, will continue, could end up costing him the game, but that's him.

His final confessional is when he is continuing to search for an idol that may not be there. He won't give up. Right now he will get people so upset with him that they will dismiss him, they can get rid of him anytime, so at some point he can make a move.

Chrissy's first confessional was the first one on the reward, when she speaks about being happy to be on the reward, even though she would rather be there with her alliance, she's still glad because she can control the conversation.

Her next confessional is before she starts to talk to Ben about the logic of throwing votes on Mike rather than Joe...she's been voting with Ben since day one, but now you cannot ask questions.

Her last confessional is the last confessional of the show....interesting how she usually begins the confessionals at the start of the show, or ends them!
At this point it’s become Ben’s way or the highway. I know there is a game strategy and the game strategy says get Cole out first, get Joe out second. But, frankly there is no bigger strategic threat than Joe, see Joe with the fire in front of him, building fire, and, I know this is not Ben’s plan, but I believe that Ashley feels this way as well. There are a lot of threats left in this game, see Lauren with the IN on, see Ryan, see Devon, see Ashley, now we need to decide what to do.

I loved how Chrissy noted there were a lot more threats in the game and the editing pointed them out! Is our winner among them?

Mike jumps up 2 more confessionals to 3, starting an arc, is it his last? He did get the first confessional of the show: My tc experience was again, me not knowing who was going home. I voted for the person I was supposed to vote for but Desi went home. I’m not happy about it. Cause, it looks like the group of 7 is just going to stay together and vote off the healers. So, at this point I need to throw the other healers under the bus. Subtly or not so subtly, I need to start throwing names out there and maybe I can be here for a few more days...I have an idol, but I don’t want to play it. So, I’m throwing names out there right now, knowing that Joe and Cole are so hated on this tribe, there gonna be one of 2 people to go next.

His next confessional comes late in the show after he asked Ben who to vote for at TC...I’m safe for tonights TC, if I could believe Ben. But, how much can I trust Ben? I can’t. Every person that I have trusted has betrayed my trust. So, I’m not playing their game. I gotta do something to send one of these big threats home. See Cole get up and start walking away.

HIs final confessional: The Hustlers and Heroes mentality is just playing for the next TC. And, it’s stupid, so because of that I am going to make their world implode and playing my idol. Eenie, meanie, miney, moe, who am I going to give it to? It might be high drama tonight! It’s go big or go home time!

As we saw later, he did get one of Joe/Cole out, but going big would have been targeting Ben. Fail. Mike's inability to "play big" will kill him in this game.

Ryan, Cole, and Ashley all had 2 confessionals. Ryan.

Ryan is feeling cocky about finding the idol...I’m really proud of myself so far because I found the idol underneath the flag. It’s fine, it will be in my pants going to TC.....he continues: Usually, if somebody has an idol, you keep your cards close to your vest. But, Devon really trusts me so I had to tell my boy, Devon. Love how he knows Survivor rules and yet he doesn't apply them to himself....he continues: I know that Devon will never tell anybody that I have an immunity idol. See Devon say, I appreciate you telling me, Ryan continues in confessional: I am making him dependent on me a little bit, and that dependency is carrying me into the end.

Ryan thinks his is making him dependent on him. His next one is about trying to develop trust by divulging he has the idol...I wanted the experience of being on the yacht, but at the end of the day you gotta move on and I have the opportunity to talk to Ben, because I am trying to build as many relationships and maximize my advantages that I have. See them walking together into the woods.....To get further in this game I need to let people know that I am telling them the truth... Ryan thinks that by choosing to tell Ben that he has an idol will make Ben trust him more...he never once thought the information could be used against him. Fatal flaw, once again Ryan is seen underestimating his competition.

Cole's 2 confessionals told us that he's only lost one challenge the entire game and that with food he's more likely to win the next challenge, and that he's disappointed that he lost the challenge but he's hoping that hate Joe more than him.

Ashley also had 2 confessionals, rebounding after being under the radar last episode. She's starting to be in the play. Her first confessional tells us how fed up with Joe she is, he's like a bully, he's getting under Chrissy's skin and she's pitching getting rid of Joe at the next round table meeting because he's just so unpleasant to be around.

Then, I’m pissed. Joe, is like a rat! You take your eye off him for one second and he’s off trying to find another idol and Secret advantages. He’s very dangerous and I think that we are all just sick of him and he needs to go....Ben told me to vote Cole because he’s a huge physical threat I’m super annoyed, I don’t need to be told what to do right now. I’m going to be doing everything I can to have people vote Joe, because I can’t be the only one weighing these options in my head right now.

So, we are all curious about the next show when we see a preview of Ashley stating she wants to talk to Mike and Joe....hmmmm?

The two hustlers, Lauren and Devon each had one confessional. Lauren reacts to her getting the SA: I have the secret advantage and I played it, and I think I played it very well, nobody caught on to it, I got away with it, the SA is in play, which is super exciting for me because now I have 2 votes ...At this point the only person that knows about the secret advantage is Ben. And, so far he’s not let me down, and I’ve not let him down and keeping him involved in it keeps us as two, together.

Ryan trusted Ben....now Lauren is trusting Ben too.

Devon's confessional is reactionary...This game just got real complicated because Ryan’s been telling me that
nobody else knows but Ryan’s been going around to other people and telling them the same thing....
But, Devon is going to do something about it...we’ve been playing this game together since day one. I wanted to go to the final three with Ryan, but I am going to move on and I’m going to play this game with Ben and I am going to have to make some big moves coming up...

Devon is the second player that states he's been playing the game with someone since day one....Devon said it in regard to Ryan, and Chrissy said she's been voting with Ben since day one. Interesting.

JP with a goose egg, which does indeed set him up at risk for being the surprise boot.

Safe: Lauren, Devon
Slight risk: Ben, Chrissy, Ashley
At risk: JP, Mike, Joe, Ryan

JP is a non-entity in regard to the editing. He's very competitive, and will be the next very physical threat. He's solidly in the old Heroes camp with Chrissy and Ashley. Mike has been good at picking out threats, Chrissy then Ben, but he's not a savvy player, as he exemplified at the last tribal council. Ryan had a drop in confessionals, and last week we saw him discounting Ben in revealing to him that he had the idol. He could be a surprise boot.

I almost feel like putting Joe at slight risk, but there are 2 hours of Survivor and the confessional prediction really is a tool for the next boot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35 | Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-01-17       
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   kingfish     10-01-17     1  
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   Sheldor     10-03-17     2  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     10-06-17     3  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     10-06-17     4  
   Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-14-17     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Sheldor     10-16-17     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-17-17     7  
   Confessionals Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-24-17     8  
   Ep 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-31-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-06-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-06-17     11  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-08-17     12  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-08-17     13  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-08-17     14  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-10-17     15  
   Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the merge   Flowerpower1     11-14-17     16  
     RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     17  
         RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     19  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-16-17     21  
   Confessionals Episode 8   Flowerpower1     11-21-17     22  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 8   michel2     11-21-17     23  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 8   Sheldor     11-22-17     24  
   Confessionals Episode 9   Flowerpower1     11-28-17     25  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-29-17     26  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-30-17     27  
   Confessionals Episode10 & 11   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     28  
     RE: Confessionals Episode10 & 11   CTgirl     12-06-17     29  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     30  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   kingfish     12-10-17     31  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     32  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-12-17     33  
   Episode 13 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     12-17-17     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •