The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-17, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Confessionals Episode10 & 11"

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | 9 | 10| total
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 2 | 2 | 31
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 4 | 3 | 31
Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 2 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 22
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 20
Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 4 | 20
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 17
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 16
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 15
JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | 5X

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
F16 Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X
F15 Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6X
F14 Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 15X
F13 Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 15X
F12 Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 8X
F11 Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 5 | 4 | 2 | 18X
F10 JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | 5X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

Since we have 2 episodes, I will just comment on the numbers of the confessionals and who we can see was at risk for the next episode - 11.

Ryan, Mike, and Ashley were all stable with the same number of confessionals that they had in the previous episode.

Ben, Joe, and Chrissy all had a drop in confessionals by one. Interesting to note that our boot for the next episode was in this group. With a decline in confessionals preceding his boot, it's a "hidden" boot. However, as one of the two remaining healers left, he was constant danger.

Devon increased his count by 1. He is beginning a new story arc, perhaps, as we see him newly aligned with Ben. He comments on Lauren's strategic game play and then on how Chrissy and Ryan are letting the "power" blind them. He and his alliance have to change that.

This was Lauren's episode with jumping from 1 confessional to 4. She won the RC and then chose who she wanted to come with her and then we saw how she adjoined all of them and how it was sealed with the letters from home. Lauren demonstrated that she is a player. She's also thinking steps ahead, and she has the SA still in play. I would say that a jump in confessionals like that could indicate her final story arc, perhaps?

JP, continued with no confessionals, a hidden boot.

Now, onto part 2, episode 11:

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | 9 | 10| 11| total
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 34
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 35
Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 2 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 25X
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 24
Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 4 | 2 | 22
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 5 | 21
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 19
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 17

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
F16 Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X
F15 Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6X
F14 Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 15X
F13 Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 15X
F12 Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 8X
F11 Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 5 | 4 | 2 | 18X
F10 JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | * | * | 5X
F9 Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 2 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 25X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

Devon had a breakout episode, as Lauren did last week. He jumped from 2 confessionals to 5. He first tells us that when Ryan lied about him and he being the only ones that knew about the idol it caused him to no longer trust him. They've been aligned since day 1, it's a selfish game and Ryan is no longer a part of him getting to the end.

Next one came when speaking with Ben...and he's starting to feel in the position of power: He knows it all, Ben is their secret agent, he knows where the idol is, and where the advantages are, and he knows what every single player is thinking. Boot will be between either Chrissy or Joe. Then the arrogance really starts: for the first time in this game, I am calling the shots. And, I don’t think anyone knows that I am as good at this game than I am. So, I am sitting in the best possible seat in this game.

His third confessional is in regard to the reward: The reward is amazing, I mean to have a spa day, shower, and get massages. Eat wraps, it’s like hitting a restart button on your body. But, there is still strategy in mind so Ben is still playing the role of the dethroned king and Joe is still eating it up. We see him try on Ben's hat...

4th confessional is narrational: My alliance of 4 is going to vote Joe, now we have to come up with this whole new pitch to tell Mike...I come up with this idea to split the votes between Ryan and Ben, but the reality is myself, Lauren, Ashley, and Ben will vote for Joe, and Joe will go home.

His final confessional is the last one of the episode before TC, This vote is not an easy one. But, I realize Ben is a big threat and I need to make big moves in this game and be ruthless. But, I have to be smart, and make the right decision. OMG!

Did he make the right decision?

Chrissy has a jump from 2 to 4 confessionals, she and Ryan were blindsided with the vote out of JP, and she's feeling as though she is on the bottom, but is rejuvenated with winning the IN. Her first confessional was the first one of the episode...she was upset about the blindside but more upset the way they treated her when they got back to camp, clearly they are not friends, whatever!

Next, She thinks that Ryan, she and Ben are the next ones to go, Lauren does have the fate of Chrissy in her hands, but I tried to open a conversation with her, and she's not having it. She doesn't want to be seen as desperate, but that's how she is feeling. The game is kicking her butt, and it's a new feeling for her, she doesn't want to be voted off.

Next was after she woke up in the AM, before the IC, and she needed a hug...she goes on to explain how it's hard for her, in her world she's in control of her own fate, that's why this game kicks your a$$. It's been her dream for 16 years...as an actuary she comes up with all the possible outcomes, and that is what she is doing constantly in the game...she hopes she can have the last laugh.

Her last one is of perseverance, post IC...I am invulnerable, I finally won a individual immunity challenge....I really needed it for tonight, I really believed that I was gonna go home. So, coming home with this necklace is just beautiful in so many ways.

Ben also had 4 confessionals, up 1 from last week. His first: Mike and Joe are pretty much in the dark of me working with Ashley, Devon, and Lauren, but Joe’s walking around like it was his damn idea, you know? To blindside JP....I should get an award for the performance I put on when we got back from camp. I’m doing my best double agent, whatever you want to call it. I’m playing a role of being on the outs with Chrissy and Ryan to gather intel but really I have my alliance of four with Lauren, Devon, and Ashley.
This gave us the upper hand, now Ryan and Chrissy are at the bottom...

His second: It’d be nice to kick back with Devon and Ashley but, I’m still playing my part of being on the outs but that is kind of fun for me right now just cause I’m kind of messing with Joe and he don’t even know it. Any time I can mess with Joe, I’ll take it.

His third one was a comment about it's okay that Chrissy won the IC, there are still 3 people to choose from...just need to pick one.

Finally: This acting is a little exhausting but it’s for a good cause at this point. I just need to get through one more tribal. Just play the poor me, why me card. And, then everybody knows....I still have an idol but I don’t feel the need to play it. For tonight to actually happen the way it’s supposed to happen.

Ryan and Joe both move from 2 to 3 confessionals. First we have Ryan's reaction from being on top to being on the bottom: I try to be very gracious, I said good move, way to play everybody, but I ‘m infuriated. I’m not....see Lauren tell him, you’re fine Ryan....it’s new for me, being on the bottom. I really need to think how I am going to recover from this.

Next, I never thought I’d have to repair my trust with Ryan...Devon and I have been together since day 1, I have given him every single ounce of information that I have had in this game and he blindsided me. He could have sent me home.

He is still crying the blues later...I feel like nothing is going my way, I can’t win a veggie wrap! That’s how bad things are going right now and I have an idol in my pocket. I don’t want to play it once and then just go home the next time, so I need to work with Mike, if we could show that we could work together, we’ve both been left out of votes, both been on the bottom, I think it would endear us to each other. Maybe, just maybe I could swing him over and have the numbers back on our side.

Joe's confessionals were exuding confidence over his "new alliance"...1. felt confident that we were going to win and we did. And, now I have a complete alliance, the tables have completely turned, it’s time to eat and get a massage.
2. Ben has been the leader of his pack since the beginning and now he’s at the bottom and he doesn’t know how to play this game without power and control. He wants to talk about the game, obviously, and we are like dude, we are not going to talk about it. Now he knows how I felt.
3. This is absolutely amazing, Lauren has an advantage which gives her the ability to actually vote twice. So, right now I am ecstatic, just knowing that that extra vote is going to be used.

All served to set up his blindside.

Lauren drops from her peak episode of 4 to 2 confessionals. First: I expected Chrissy to try and come and talk strategy with me, but that’s as far as it goes. She’s very annoying. I mean I will listen to you all day long but that doesn’t mean I will go with you...If you wanted to talk to me, then you would have talked to me several weeks ago and not just today. I’ve jumped ship once, see Ryan and mike return, and I’m not gonna jump ship again. I’m staying in the same boat.

Next, Timing is everything in this game and it could be the time to vote Ben out, because he has made big decisions and he’s been the king in his round table and all that stuff.

Mike goes from 3 to 2. First, Mike reacts to Ryan asking to work with him...When you look at where I was 3 tribals ago and where I am today from the bottom to the top and now I have a nice alliance of 5 and we have a plan to work together and, I’m sticking to that plan.

Next, Mike talks about Ben: I am excited to see Ben go home because honestly he is the biggest threat out here now. He will do anything to win this game. And, Ben has betrayed me multiple times. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I’m not going to let Ben fool me....I went up to Ryan at least everyday for a week and said, Let’s work together. And, he said no....He said right before TC, he wasn’t voting for me. He voted for me, and then he has the nerve to come up the next day and say to me: Mike, I’ve always wanted to work with you. And, I’m like well, isn’t it a buck late and a dollar short?

Mike bought the new alliance hook, line and sinker. Then he bad mouths Ben and Ryan, as they have betrayed him. How will he react to his new alliance betraying him by voting out Joe? Will he pull a Christy?

Ashley is stable with 2 confessionals for the last 3 episodes. First she comments about Ben: Ben’s still putting on his performance as a very disappointed king Arthur and he sells it like i’ve never seen a story sold. It’s awesome. But, he’s playing a really good game and that is pretty scary. Sounds like we are seeing the seeds of a conspiracy against Ben. She continues...I feel like this game just upped to a whole noter level for me and up to the merge I definitely took a back seat to my game but now it’s really evolved and I feel like I am finally playing Survivor. We are seeing confidence and power....then finally she concludes with more conspiracy with confidence...Making that big move set the pace for some really big moves ahead. (see Ben getting out of the shower. ) It makes me feel like this is my game to lose.

Her next confessional: Right now it’s me, Ben, Lauren and Devon and right now we are voting out Joe, but it seems like Ben would be a huge threat at the end and in this game you have to be aggressive and I am starting to do that....All of the stronger players, is that they make moves. Ben could go home tonight, this could be our chance to make that happen.

Then, we see her ask Devon about it...

This past week ended with a blindside of Joe, which should alienate Mike. So that would seemingly leave Chrissy, Ryan, Mike vs. Ben, Devon, Lauren, Ashley. But, I have to mention that we see Ben over hearing Lauren, Devon, and Ashley at the water well. What does he hear? Could be that Ben is in the middle. So, I have to wonder if he will flip to Chrissy, Ryan, Mike, and play double agent with Devon, Lauren, and Ashley. Lauren has an extra vote, and Ben knows it. That has to put a target on her back. But, Devon and Ashley are gaining more and more confidence and arrogance, which is never a good sign.

Here is how I see it...

Safe: Mike, Chrissy, Ben, Ryan
Slight risk: Ashley
High Risk: Devon, Lauren

I think Mike will be used by Chrissy and Ryan, last week we saw how committed he was to the new alliance, but now he's likely to wash his hands of them.
Chrissy, Ben, and Ryan all had one confessional rise, beginning a new story arc, perhaps how they will take control of the game?
Ashley has been stable, but she could be at risk as a surprise boot.
Lauren had a peak last week, and is shown to be quite strategic and level headed, while Devon is getting quite full of himself and is also very strategic.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35 | Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-01-17       
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   kingfish     10-01-17     1  
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   Sheldor     10-03-17     2  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     10-06-17     3  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     10-06-17     4  
   Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-14-17     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Sheldor     10-16-17     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-17-17     7  
   Confessionals Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-24-17     8  
   Ep 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-31-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-06-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-06-17     11  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-08-17     12  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-08-17     13  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-08-17     14  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-10-17     15  
   Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the merge   Flowerpower1     11-14-17     16  
     RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     17  
         RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     19  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-16-17     21  
   Confessionals Episode 8   Flowerpower1     11-21-17     22  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 8   michel2     11-21-17     23  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 8   Sheldor     11-22-17     24  
   Confessionals Episode 9   Flowerpower1     11-28-17     25  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-29-17     26  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-30-17     27  
   Confessionals Episode10 & 11   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     28  
     RE: Confessionals Episode10 & 11   CTgirl     12-06-17     29  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     30  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   kingfish     12-10-17     31  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     32  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-12-17     33  
   Episode 13 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     12-17-17     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •