The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 2485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-21-17, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Confessionals Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-17 AT 08:04 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-21-17 AT 10:09†PM (EST)

episode | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | total
Ryan hust| 5 | 3 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 27
Ben hero| 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 24
Joe heal| 2$| 2 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 2$| 2 | 4 | 17
Cole heal| * | 2 | 2 | 2 | * | 1 | 5 | 4 | 16
Lauren hust| 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 15
Chrissy hero| 2 | 2 | * | 2 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 15
Devon hust| 1 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 13
Ashley hero| 3 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | * | 11
Mike heal| 3$| * | * | 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 11
Desi heal| 1 | * | 1 | 3 | 1 | 1 | * | 1 | 8X
JP hero| 1 | 1 | * | * | * | 2 | * | 1 | 5

F18 Katrina hero| 1 | 1X
F17 Simone hust| * | 2 | 2X
F17 Patrick hust| 1 | 2 | 3 | 6X
F16 Alan hero| 5 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9X
F15 Roark heal| 1 | * | 1 | 1 | 3 | 6X
F14 Ali hust| 2 | 3$| 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 15X
F13 Jessica heal| 1 | * | 4 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 15X

$ = Money Quote, million dollar quote

Ben takes center stage again, as he and Joe go head to head. A rivalry indeed. I feel that the conflict between them has come to a head and most likely will be resolved this week.

Interesting that in Ben's first confessional he acknowledges his and Lauren's plan was put in to play and executed well to get "their" target out. He then ponders if he could keep the reigns of this Hero/Hustler group and get them to the final 7, he will. But, he's worried about the individual part because an individual could mess all of this up! Then we see Joe illuminated by the firelight. Is this foreshadowing, or misdirection? We learn later that he will not be successful at getting rid of Joe this episode...it does make me think that Joe may get Ben out, and then quickly follow? Hmmmm?

Second confessional was about Cole digging his own grave, don't want enemies to know you have the idol...he hates Cole, if he's got the idol, everyone needs to know, he doesn't care, he'll blow his game out. (Ben doing the same thing to Cole as Joe does to Ben...hmmmm?)

Third: Cole won immunity, now think we need to split the votes. Joe, dangerous to find another idol, and Desi is a physical and mental strength...

Fourth: After Ben spies on Joe trashing Ben to Devon and Ryan: Just like he thought, Joe is trying to put a target on Ben's back, he doesn't like that guy.

Fifth: Joe pushed the right button, I'm all about the Marines and would never swear on them, I live with stuff every day and some putz like that telling others I swore on them pi$$es him off.

Sixth: After Lauren tells him about the SA. It's a blessing and a curse, he's worried Joe has another idol, have to split the votes so need to get a healer on board with us.

Final: If the split and healer with them doesn't work, he may be screwed. Russian roulette and hopes the hammer doesn't come down on him.

Joe, Ryan, and Cole all had 4 confessionals. We will start with Joe, as this is a pinnacle for him. His rivalry coming to a head with Ben. He got the first confessional of the show....he knew they wanted the Healers down to 4, but didn't see it as Jess...she was blindsided, and as a fan, he appreciated it.

Second: After the reward challenge: Right now I do have a target on my back so I need to make adjustments to my game so this is a great opportunity to improve my game and make better alliances....I put myself last because I didnít want to put an additional target on my back. Right now, who has the power is the hustlers, I have a decent relationship with Devon so I gave him first dibs on eating. I feel like if I can develop a better relationship with devon, thatís going to benefit me definitely in the long run...

Third: With Cole off the chopping block they are probably gonna vote me out. I still have angles to play because at this point itís 4 healers, 4 heroes and itís a matter of who can sway the hustlers.

Fourth was about instigating the fight with Ben...Ben came up to me real cocky and confident and I didnít like it. So, Iím thinking heís always saying, ďIím a marineĒ, this and that, so I told him, you are going around swearing on your marine, he said, heís never done that, maybe I said you didnít swear on yoru marine, but I donít think it really mattered. I know I am in trouble so I gotta do what I can to blow up this game.

Joe hates Ben, Ben hates Joe....

Ryan had 4 confessionals: First was about spaghetti is great but he's looking for an idol clue. Finds it, it's very direct, and he needs to hide the plate with the clue. He's been looking for more than 20 days, and now he knows right where it is, he'd never be able to swallow it if he can't get this one.

Second was about him finding the right time to get it, and then notes Cole goes to pee, and he seizes the moment. Then we see him go dig it up.

Third: He's standing there with the little idol down his shorts and pandemonium is breaking out in front of him. No one really knew what was going on, except him.

Fourth was his reaction to what Joe pitched to him regarding Ben...he's right, if Ben gets to the F3 he will win, and he doesn't want to take him, but voting him out now would betray Chrissy, now is not the right time.

First three confessionals were about finding the idol, last was narrational.

Cole was one of the targets, and he got 4 confessionals: First...I think JP and Devon may have had a little more than their share but Iím going to do the same thing. I know I am on the bottom so Iím gonna get back at all these people that stabbed me in the back and eat as much as I want, he sees the clue. Thereís writing on the bottom of the plate. It says that you have an idol buried under the tribe flag. So, I am thinking that I may be the first person to see this clue. I know I needed to find some way to hide this clue from everyone. I decided to use an apron that was covering up the bread and tried to make it look as natural as possible.

Second: Chrissy and Ryan were definitely whispering about the clue, there is nothing else that they would be whispering about. I could definitely beat out Chrissy and Ryan in a digging contest so if push comes to shove, Iím gonna push and shove there and I donít feel bad at all about fighting for the idol.

Third: Itís like a complete disaster at this point. Everyone thinks that I have an idol, but I donít have an idol. I feel like I am in big trouble, so letting people think that I have the idol at this point is all I have left, unless I can win immunity. That would be a game changer for me.

Final: the Immunity challenge was the bomb. I have new life I am so excited to be her tonight, I was getting pretty bummed out, I was thinking I was leaving tonight...to win that challenge definitely put me on top of the world. However, at this point I definitely think the healers are a sinking ship right now, and if we donít do something soon we are going to be in a bad, bad place.

Cole is shown once again to not be the brightest bulb on the Survivor tree. He didn't think to get rid of the plate, that idol would have been his! He knew, he heard them whispering so he knew they knew about the idol, and the first thing he does is go away to pee....ugh. He's lucky he's physically strong, I'm just waiting for a puzzle to come along and Cole will be toast.

Lauren and Chrissy both had 2 confessionals. Lauren began with her finding the SA: this morning I reached into where the nails were and picked out a little peice of paper rolled up really tight. Itís a hidden clue or something, ya know? This has been there since we merged. And, then I was trying to make sure that nobody was paying me any attention. My heart started beating probably 150 beats per second. She reads: ďCongratulations, you have found a secret advantage in the game. This advantage allows you to secretly not vote at the next TC. And, instead, save your vote for use at a future TC, hereís how it works.
Continues in conf: When it is your time to vote do not write down a name, instead, secretly place this note inside the voting urn and take a blank voting parchment instead, with you. Then, I will get to vote twice. The hard part is going to be getting this paper into the urn in front of 20 other people. I need to make sure that no one sees me do it, because that could blow up my whole game.

Next, I decided to tell Ben about the secret advantage, because if I play it and donít vote, then it would be 3 votes Joe, 3 votes Desi and the Healers could use their 4 votes and vote out one of us, then continues....I am solid with Ben, however, Iím playing this game for myself and for my daughter, and having that extra vote, it could get me to the F3. I gotta make a big decision.

Chrissy: First was about her being a student of the game and finding the clue at the reward, she thinks she is the first one to see it and hopes Ryan will find it too. I cannot help but think she's dumber than Cole. She should have hidden it too, she didn't even try to hide it somewhere else.

Her second confessional: It totally sucks that Cole won immunity. But, the Hustlers and the heroes still have 3 other Healers to choose from, so we have to figure out which one of those 3 goes next.

Devon, Mike, Desi, and JP all had one confessional.

Devon's confessional came at the start of the reward, as he went first...When I walked into the reward I felt like there was a little pressure on me being the first...knowing that everyone else is counting on me to set the bar on how much we are going to eat...He is shoveling it ALL in....
continues: OH man, I am so happy right now, this is insane! Shoving each bite into my face but I felt that I was fair, I mean I might of eaten a little more, for sure, but when there is that much food, itís hard to stop.
He missed the clue.

Mike's confessional: For some reason, Ben feels that he needs me to vote out Joe. It doesnít make sense. I donít know what is going on. But, if I show my allegience to Ben, this could be my moment to get off the bottom. At the same time, this could be a perfect opportunity to take out the biggest threat in this game, and thatís Ben.

Interesting that Mike labels Ben as the biggest threat in the game....he and Cole ended up voting for Joe, I think, so Mike jumped.

Des's confessional was that Joe had good instincts for this game, but she could have a target on her back.

JP's confessional came at the RC, he clearly didn't see the clue. "Clueless"

Ashley flew under the radar.

This week, here is how I see it with the confessionals:

Safe: Lauren, Chrissy, Devon, Mike, Ryan *I have to say though, that Ryan could be in trouble as he's really not playing well with telling people that they are the only confidants he has and then telling others. Chrissy knows, Ben will know, Devon will know....nothing more would make me happier to see Ryan get blindsided at the next TC! But, alas, I don't think it will happen.
Slight Risk: JP (he had a rise of 1 confessional, it could be the beginning of his final arc?), Ashley is at slight risk because she was under the radar, so could be a surprise boot.
At risk: Ben, Joe, Cole I thought about listing Cole at slight risk, but that's too risky!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35 | Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-01-17       
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   kingfish     10-01-17     1  
   RE: S35 | Confessionals   Sheldor     10-03-17     2  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     10-06-17     3  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     10-06-17     4  
   Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-14-17     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Sheldor     10-16-17     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 3   Flowerpower1     10-17-17     7  
   Confessionals Episode 4   Flowerpower1     10-24-17     8  
   Ep 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     10-31-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-06-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-06-17     11  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-08-17     12  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     11-08-17     13  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     11-08-17     14  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     11-10-17     15  
   Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the merge   Flowerpower1     11-14-17     16  
     RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     17  
         RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Sheldor     11-15-17     19  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Episode 7 Confessionals ~ the m...   michel2     11-16-17     21  
   Confessionals Episode 8   Flowerpower1     11-21-17     22  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 8   michel2     11-21-17     23  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 8   Sheldor     11-22-17     24  
   Confessionals Episode 9   Flowerpower1     11-28-17     25  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-29-17     26  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 9   Sheldor     11-30-17     27  
   Confessionals Episode10 & 11   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     28  
     RE: Confessionals Episode10 & 11   CTgirl     12-06-17     29  
   Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     30  
     RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   kingfish     12-10-17     31  
         RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     12-10-17     32  
             RE: Episode 12 Confessionals....   Sheldor     12-12-17     33  
   Episode 13 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     12-17-17     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •