The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
A different take on spoilers for week of January 9th
The following are the episodes of Starting Over that will air during the week of Monday, January 9th, 2006. Reality Reel Media 01
bookwomanblue
4 messages
01-12-06 10:39 PM
ReCap Question...PLEASE!
I keep reading posts where people are talking about Christina's my space site....What's this web address??????
Forbes_8
3 messages
01-12-06 08:20 PM
Christina
I recall someone posting recently that Christina will be asked to leave the house for having a fling with a camera man..will that still happen..
Tripod
59 messages
01-12-06 04:22 PM
Where are the Recaps?
I thought they we going to rerun rerun until they got back up to Allison afraid to graduate!! grrrrr..so I decided to tune out but now see it is
2bhpe
1 messages
01-12-06 07:32 AM
Tivo Spoiler 1/20
"Kim's newest roommate." One woman still feels trapped by her ugly past; Christine finds the strength to tell her mother about her sor
SOla
7 messages
01-11-06 03:11 PM
Mon. Jan 16th
A violent slip in the kitchen; gossip session; ready to graduate. Well it's clear to me that since Allison left, the floors ar
Ijustsharted
4 messages
01-11-06 05:01 AM
Where can I find recaps of the episodes?
Where can I find recaps of the episodes? David
DNBursky
1 messages
01-10-06 12:21 PM
Allison's replacement is....
Another woman named Lisa. I can see the confusion now.
suchalady1982
5 messages
01-10-06 12:13 PM
Who collapsed? IV? New HG?
There was a preview today that showed a woman collapsing onto the floor. Was that IV? Anyone know?
OklaBlue
15 messages
01-10-06 02:12 AM
A great website for spoilers
here is a great website for info on futre episodes : http://tvlistings1.zap2it.com/one/serie- .asp?one_partner_id=TKCPQ&prog_id%
suchalady1982
1 messages
01-09-06 07:11 PM
Christina is Working at Hooters in Winston Salem, NC.
I looked up the telephone number for the Hooters in Winston Salem, NC today. I called it. A young lady answered. I asked to speak to Christina. She
AGodSentAngel25
1 messages
01-09-06 07:10 PM
Is Christina Pregnant?
Not much was really ever said on the show. I know that she said her pregnancy test was negative. Does anyone out there know if she is pregnant or not.
AGodSentAngel25
1 messages
01-09-06 07:09 PM
How do these women make their bills?
When they go into the SO house for 6-8 weeks, or a lifetime for some, how do they make their bills? I mean, we all know that Lisa has Daddy t
Nasty
1 messages
01-09-06 07:08 PM
Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party [View All]
You know, waiting for Christmas as a child was so difficult - it seemed so far away. Now Allison's graduation is allegedly coming soon and I feel
LoveMyTiara
29 messages
01-09-06 05:46 PM
Is this how Allison's "SO Story" will play out?? [View All]
I am soo happy Allison will supposedly be off my TV after graduating Jan 9. However, based on info from both spoiler & non-spoiler forum threads%
snowflake2
37 messages
01-09-06 11:54 AM
ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY
ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY AND HER REPLACEMENT COMES IN ON TUESDAY AND JILL AND TJ GET IN A FOOD FIGHT, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN.
mommyof3angels
14 messages
01-09-06 11:36 AM
jessica update
this is some of the new updates about what Jessica is up to now, this is a qoute "hmm...i've been an east coast girl since i was six but just mo
Tripod
12 messages
01-08-06 12:16 PM
Jan 9 & 10 Tivo guide
Jan 9 "Allison's emotional graduation ceremony chronicles her various stages of growth and healing; curiosity mounts about who will m
ohmaheck
10 messages
01-08-06 11:45 AM
Here's the scoop from my tivo guide
16th- There is a violent slip in the kitchen. Someone is ready to graduate 18th- IV decides one of the women cannot be helped. (That coul
username
1 messages
01-07-06 06:47 PM
Based on the spoilers re: addiction councelor..does anyone think meth could be involved?
Based on the spoilers re: addiction councelor..does anyone think meth could be involved? I truly doubt it..how many meth addicts can yo
lovemydogdude
12 messages
01-07-06 05:47 PM
December 20th
"One of the housemates announces to her housemates that she has graduated; Kim bonds with one of the housemates; Jill confronts expert witnesses
ohmaheck
13 messages
01-07-06 10:55 AM
Tivo spoiler 1/19
1/19 "Kim fails to divide the house." A new housemate arrives and immediately shows her jealous streak; Christina's mother visits%
SOla
13 messages
01-06-06 06:16 PM
Jan 11
"Christina resorts to violence after a day filled with rejection; the newest housemate confronts some painful realizations as she evaluates her ma
ohmaheck
14 messages
01-06-06 06:13 PM
CASSIE (season 2) [View All]
Not sure if this is posted yet, but I found this info on another board: Just got a spoiler today from the other site that I read regard
SOla
57 messages
01-06-06 02:00 PM
SO Life Resources Spoiler [View All]
The Life resources section has the following lying & addiction resources listed for the month of January: JOHN TSILIMPARIS, MFT ADDIC
SOAddikt
28 messages
01-06-06 08:42 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •