The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mon. Jan 16th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mon. Jan 16th"
A violent slip in the kitchen;
gossip session; ready to graduate.

Well it's clear to me that since Allison left, the floors are filthy and someone falls down goes boom..... HAHAHA! Or maybe Karen returns & spills some soup on the floor what do ya think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mon. Jan 16th shayshay1 01-09-06 1
 RE: Mon. Jan 16th lovemydogdude 01-10-06 2
   RE: Mon. Jan 16th OklaBlue 01-10-06 3
       RE: Mon. Jan 16th lovemydogdude 01-11-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-09-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mon. Jan 16th"
I bet Allison is watching and can't believe they are not cleaning her house lol, that will be another rewson why she need to come back. by the way your name is funny.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-10-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mon. Jan 16th"
Looks like all the girls will be frustrated and bitc#ing at each other because no one's picking up after themselves, etc... After all Allison's gone.

The previews today showed TJ flat out telling Jill "Well Lisa thinks you're lazy" Why would she pin in on Lisa? Probably just another blip of the real story.

i.e. like when Christina overheard Jill saying "well Lisa...you're just thinking that she's just a stripper" and all Christina heard (and the cameras showed) was Jill saying that she's just a hooker.

Makes ya wonder if they didn't stage that whole thing?
It took them weeks to clarify what really happened...and the camera had the whole thing from the very beginning..why didn't they show it in the first place?

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mon. Jan 16th"
Because then you wouldn't watch the show to see what happened.

Okay, Allison is gone, now they have to prove how much everyone misses her, and how much she did, i.e., cleaning the kitchen, because remember she couldn't stand it dirty.

And she kept Lisa's room clean. Looking at the empty closet is a reminder of "neat" and how messy Lisa is.

Lisa's messiness extends into her gossip life also, as the above comments show. "Jill is lazy" "Christina is just a stripper", etc.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mon. Jan 16th"
Oh yah...if anything..the show needs to reinforce Allison in a positive light there..eeeegaddd..I'm sure they will continue to try to glorify Allison even after she's gone..after all she had cancer so they can't F#ck with her glory..sorry I am a nurse and I felt for Allison and her cancer but I know they SO edited out SO much to make her look better. If anyone goes on that show make sure you have a cut and dry issue (i.e. cancer, your Mom crashing into the towers)..otherwise your soul is hanging by their thread...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •