The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Lisa is a fake
Has anyone noticed that when Lisa "cryes" their are never any tears? I think she is a big ol fake.
merzie
1 messages
11-09-05 10:25 PM
RECAPS
Thank you gnarlyID, for all your hard work keeping us updated!! SO is on at 12:30 am in my area, and I can't seem to stay awake!! THAN
maryellennaco
0 messages
11-09-05 11:43 AM
the new man in the house
The new male in the house arrives Tuesday. His name is Ozzy and he is black and very cute. The women's assignment is to wait on him hand and foot. T
tvgal
9 messages
11-08-05 10:35 PM
Need Recaps??
I have been posting Episode recaps on other boards but just realized that this board didn't have them. I can certainly add them here or once I check
GnarlyId
8 messages
11-07-05 03:57 PM
I have looked up on what's coming on next week.....
11/07 Jill faces the facts about her medical condition and struggles to share the information with her mother; Iyanla leads Allison in an exe
Viewers Opinion
1 messages
11-06-05 07:15 PM
CATCH A MAJOR SPOILER ON CHRISTINA ON THE INDIVIDUAL SO THREADS!!!!
The Christina "SPINNING" her husband to be the bad guy on the STARTING OVER INDIVIDUAL HGs threads is packed full of SPOILERS!!! Christina%2
cannfran59
1 messages
11-03-05 01:12 PM
I am watching tomorrows show!
My station aired the wrong show: Jill found out that she has a 40 lb. tumor in her lower stomach. Lisa was given an assignment to m
SOinEden
0 messages
11-03-05 09:05 AM
Man moves into the House........
don't remeber the date But its with in the next Month
RainMoon
0 messages
11-03-05 05:47 AM
Not on in my area this year
I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area, and the closest station is West Palm Beach, of which we don't get in this area. They put Martha Stewart
Chase
1 messages
11-02-05 12:02 PM
Where did TV Gal Go?
Where can I go to see the spoilers like TV Gal used to post?? Please HELP!
tabpooks
0 messages
10-28-05 12:35 PM
Lost and hoping to be found
I appreciate having the opportunity to tune in here but like many others I miss the old forum and people...how can we contact Andrew or Tv gal to ask
oceanmamma
0 messages
10-26-05 07:48 PM
Oct. 13th show
Does anyone know where I can read a complete rundown of what was on the Oct. 13th show. I was about 1/3 of the way done watching it on my DVR when
mrm0571
2 messages
10-21-05 01:41 AM
WHERE IS TVGAL?????
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE SHE IS DOING HER POSTS OR IF SHE IS????????? Thanks! Liz
lizabeth985
1 messages
10-10-05 12:45 PM
Spoilers October 10-14
Monday, October 10, 2005 (Episode #3016) Life Coach Rhonda Britten gives Jessica a challenging assignment: share details of the trag
sneakpeek
1 messages
10-06-05 07:45 PM
Bad (or is it good?) news - about spoilers
Here are 2 identical spoilers from different boards, one supposedly TVGal's and one VideoGal's: http://www.#####
Okrajenny
20 messages
10-04-05 01:19 PM
Spoilers week of Sept. 26
Sept 26 - 30 Mon #3006 A broken-down automobile serves as a metaphor for the couples' relationships, and they are given th
sneakpeek
6 messages
09-29-05 01:44 PM
Why are they picking on Jaclyn
I would like to know why the coaches are not seeming to call out Micheal on the fact that he is the one who choose to cheat on Jaclyn. On todays show
jime0036
2 messages
09-29-05 10:08 AM
Starting over message boards
Does anybody know what happen to shelley's yellow rose? I haven't been online for a long time and I have know idea where everyone went to?
wrigleyville
1 messages
09-28-05 12:27 PM
Lou & Jennifer
I think that Lou & Jennifer are acting childish. They need to clean the inside of that car as well as the outside. I think that they need to grow
ladyhorseshoe
1 messages
09-27-05 10:50 AM
Where is Tvgal!
I'm completely lost! I can't watch the show b/c of work... I have come to depend on Tvgal and our other spoilers who gave us the blow by blow
Niqui
2 messages
09-27-05 07:18 AM
coaches
i have tried every thing to e-mail the coaches, iguess you can tell i'm new with a computer ,i'am 64 yrs. old so i guess i will get it down.
shirley
2 messages
09-26-05 07:11 PM
Welcome to all spoilers
Please feel free to post any spoilers for [i]Starting Over[/i] in this forum. If you look down the "message boards" menu on t
AyaK
20 messages
09-24-05 03:42 PM
Spoilers week of October 3rd
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 04:03 PM (EST)[/font] I hope I can post this here - it's a recap from TV Guide%0
sneakpeek
2 messages
09-22-05 08:24 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •