The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoveMyTiara 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoveMyTiara Click to send private message to LoveMyTiara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
You know, waiting for Christmas as a child was so difficult - it seemed so far away. Now Allison's graduation is allegedly coming soon and I feel like January 9th is a lifetime away.
I say we have a day of celebration on the boards on January 9th. We can all wear some red lipstick and billowy shirts, crinkle our noses while we lisp and have some cheesy whine, er, excuse me, some wine and cheese.
It's not really a spoiler, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... elliecat 12-15-05 1
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... LoveMyTiara 12-15-05 2
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... yogabrat 12-17-05 3
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... dopeydwarf 12-19-05 4
       RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... LoveMyTiara 12-19-05 6
           RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... flexy633 01-07-06 22
       RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... BRANDI STONE 12-19-05 7
           RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... rflove 12-20-05 9
           RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... Cyahd 01-03-06 12
           RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... flexy633 01-07-06 23
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... bentherdunthat 12-19-05 5
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... Baxtera 12-20-05 8
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... GoodnightLittleBear 12-31-05 10
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... mistyrose52 01-01-06 11
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... Kattrikk 01-03-06 13
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... lovemydogdude 01-05-06 14
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... eire_heart74 01-05-06 15
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... Labyrinth 01-05-06 16
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... OklaBlue 01-05-06 17
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... eire_heart74 01-05-06 18
       RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... kittywink 01-05-06 19
           RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... OklaBlue 01-05-06 20
               RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... flexy633 01-07-06 24
               RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... EMTBGRL 01-07-06 25
                   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... lovemydogdude 01-09-06 26
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... maryellennaco 01-05-06 21
 RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... maryellennaco 01-09-06 27
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... flexy633 01-09-06 28
   RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Par... GoodnightLittleBear 01-09-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Okay, an Allison graduation celebration party...I'm game. I'm heading to Trader Joe's right now, pick me up a case of that $2.00 merlot Allison loves so much and a block of cheese, maybe some hefer bread so I can make me cheese sammiches just like the kind Allison crams into her piehole. Big Lots has that real cheezy cherry red lipstick, probably for a buck or so. I'll buy two cause I want to reapply it all day long. Just one question, where can I pick up a couple billowy shirts just like Allison wears? I want one for Xmas and New Year's Eve so I be pretty girl like Alliwhine.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-15-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoveMyTiara Click to send private message to LoveMyTiara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I think you can get those shirts at "MuMuus-R-Us", in the I-think-I'm-a-sexy-mumuu-mama section.
Or you can find them at "See how I've suffered?" store. There is a special rack for womb-less adult children of alcoholics who have survived breast cancer.
Sammiches sound great!
You know, we ought to make a banner that says "I want to lllliiiivvvve!!!"

yogabrat 37 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yogabrat Click to send private message to yogabrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I'll be at the party for sure. I think I'll go get some little Elf Shoes!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"

Let's do this. We can all celebrate the day wherever we are.
If you can't get a peasant blouse or a muu-muu, get a tshirt and send Allison a "farewell" note on it (any suggestions?). Wear it all day.(I'll wear mine with a skirt and a necklace like they throw at Mardi Gras) Who cares what we look like--we're free!!!

We need to start a thread with some really good sammich recipes. Also each person should buy enough microwave french fries for themselves. Let's make everyone we love a sammich.To really honor her legacy, we should get all dressed up and offer everyone sammiches.

Run around with a wine glass in your hand,and if anyone asks, quote the difference between a wino and an alcoholic.

I think there should be a key phrase for the day as well. We can't use "I'm not gettin' it", because people will think, ummm, you know. "I have no nipples" is out as well.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

12-19-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I really think the phrase of the day should be "I want to llliiivve!" or "Don't be a ##### to me!" or "I am crying silent tears."(I can't remember the exact phrase she used when she silently cried...anyone?)
I don't have any remarkable cheese sammich recipes, but I do have a velveeta fudge recipe that I found in a southern white trash cook book (my family & my husband are from southern Georgia, so I know my white trash - family members included) I am sure Miss Allison would love it!

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I think we should use the phrase, "I'm uncomfortable" as our ode to Allisham. Remember, she used that one quite frequently for awhile!

BRANDI STONE 27 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRANDI%20STONE Click to send private message to BRANDI%20STONE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
You People are making me pee in my "Big Momma Panty Hose"! I have hired a male stripper with no nipples and strange strange and party hair to dance while we communicate and party! He will dress as Alliroid, skirt bellowing,with cheap (turn your fnger green kind)jewrely and rub her ugly ##### feet.
I just posted on the other site that I was Christmas shopping with my dear friend ,who is an entertainer and some irate woman stared a hole through her and said she lolokede like Alliroid. It took a lot of people in Macy"s to keep her off that broad. It will top Christmas shopping stories for 2006. I couldn't believe how many people in the men"s dept. watch thr show.
She has sa web site bjsharp .com please cki. it aut and let me show her its not so! She called me in the middle of the night depressed about it all. I am afraid if she doesn<t see some feed back she will hang herself in Christmas tree lights.
Please help someone at Christmas.

rflove 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rflove Click to send private message to rflove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
they resemble a little bit, but i really think that it is just the hair color.

Cyahd 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyahd Click to send private message to Cyahd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I don't think that is her. The bio says that woman has three children. But damn if they couldn't be twins. OH NO! Not two Allllisshhhuuunnnsss in the world

01-07-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I hate to say it, but your friend does kind of resemble Allison. Although, she is prettier than Ally and probably much nicer!

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-19-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
This is how I plan to honor Allison:

I'm going to stop by Wal-Mart for a crappy peasant blouse to wear while I toss back a bottle of cheap Merlot and clean the refrigerator. I will scream the entire time "I WANT TO LIIIIIIVVVVE!!!"

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-20-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I was so thrilled when IV said she wasn't getting a graduation but I just kept hearing this little voice saying don't buy it. When I saw her get her outfit and the chairs were set up I thought oh for crying out loud will she never leave! However, if that's what it takes to get rid of her here's my bottle of champagne to celebrate her leaving. I thought it was hilarious when IV was shown having to go get her because she wouldn't come down. I can't wait to see that little confrontation.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-31-05, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I'll stop at the grocery store and pick up some backfat in honor of Alliton's graduation!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-01-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Oh, definitely marking my calendar for THIS one, ladies!! Let's see, first off, I'll wake up, right off the bat, be upset that the entire day is NOT ABOUT ME! (You know, 'those silent tears' will be flowing all day!). I'll buy my own damn outfit and get my own damn hair done, SO THERE! Stick it in your ears, Ilanya!

And, after I've had my hair dyed fusia-red, I'll put on my very best $400 see-through, make-sure-the-scar-is-showing-blouse. No Walmart for me! How dare you even insinuate?? After all, in a few months, I'll be debt free!!

After hair, and make-up, and tacky clothing, make-over, I'll join you at Trader Joe's for the $2 Merlot (please don't tell ANYONE that's what I drink! I would just die if anyone found out that ith's not the best of wines from France, or Georgia, for that matter!).

Then, after I clean the kitchen and pass out sammiches, we can all sit around and look at me, talk about me-only good things, of course, praise me, worship me, and give me scholarships, free airline tickets, because I WILL be doing a lot of traveling. And when the wine kicks in, you can start stroking me because I have no womb, fake boobs, and used to be $40K in debt. (Oh, almost forgot-that is being erased! HA!).

Won't Ilanya be SO surprised and proud when she finds out that Dr. Stan and I have been having a heated affair, and he has asked me to come BACK to the SOH to be a LC FOREVER???? Oh, I just can't wait to see the look on her face!!! Chow, ladies!

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-03-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Don't forget ladies! While you're drinking your cheap wine and wearing your wet-n-wild red lipstick, you've got to ACT like Allison all day, too. This means lots of nose crinkling, frozen fake smiles, play coy when appropriate, bend over A LOT to show off that cleavage, and when something funny happens, laugh in the most obnoxiously loud, over-exagerated way possible.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
this posting cracks me up, I'm looking forward to the continuation of this one on the 9th should be fun and DEFINATELY something to celebrate.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I am sure there will a collect sigh of relief heard round the country when the show is over and Allison does her final close up.

I see SO at 11 which is kind of early for wine but I am usually eating a sandwich for lunch at the time so I can stick with the theme! I dig out the red lipstick in unitiy with my fellow message board sisters!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I guess I'm the only one truly tired of hearing about Allison. I've stopped reading the many threads about her on the other forums.

Is there anyone else who is just tired (not angry, mad, frustrated) and wants her gone?

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Yep! She's run her course. Everybody is tired. She should have graduated on the last day before they started the holiday reruns. A scheduling problem? Right.

I think just about everything that could be said about her has been said about her.

Has been? Has been? Hey, Allison....that's the next "step".

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
She can't go soon enough. There will be dancing in the streets when she does.

kittywink 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kittywink Click to send private message to kittywink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I wouldn't be surprised if she refuses to graduate....again. That means she'll have to get a job won't she? What if it's "non-profit"?!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Let's see...she's in the room, teary eyed, awaiting Iyanla. Iyanla appears, big hug, then they go downstairs.
Allison would screw up all her make up crying. Will she appear?

01-07-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Ally will probably never be gone! Next stop for her, along with the other "has-beens," will be Surreal Life on VH-1!

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-07-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
How about Iyanla goes upstairs, doesn't say a word, grabs Allison by her hair, yanks her down the stairs and we watch her thud all the way to the graduation podium where she gets up, runs to where the other HG's put their candles in the pool with all their hopes for Allison, and she jumps into the pool with the candles, elf shoes and all, yelling I WANT TO LIIIIVE! But I don't want to LEEEEEAAAVE! She is yanked out by Jill, TJ and Rhonda, and Layne appears to smack her wet n' wild lipsticked face and tells her, "Grow up, or we'll make you wear Lisa's baby outfit." To which Allison says, expectantly, "Don't be a b#### to me, Layne," and turns to the LC's and HG's and says, "but I'll wear it if it means I can complete the assignment if I can stay in the house." I can be LISA!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"

FINALLY.....can't wait.....can't wait.....it's finally here. Looking so forward to her leaving...but even more (I know it's crazy)...getting back to the show...no more F reruns!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I'm there with all of ya'll - I see SO at 11:00am now too, but the sammich thang is a GGRREEAATTTT idea!! I have a fabulously FAT and FULL OF IT Sammich:
2 large slices of White Wonder bread
4 slices of American cheese (or velveeeta, if you prefer)
a bunch of butter
a frying pan

Coat both sides of the Wonder bread with a BUNCH of BUTTER. Place in frying pan that's been heated up and cut the stove knob to about MEDIUM.
Place both slices of cheese on top of bread, then put ANOTHER SLICE of Wonder bread, with a BUNCH of butter on it, on TOP of the cheese.
Commence frying on both sides until brown.

SIDES: French fries, delectible potato chips, wonderful home fries with bacon, bacon, bacon and even MORE bacon....
So you can have some cheeese with your whine, have yorself a big old bottle of Mad Dog 2020. It'll make you lisp in 30 seconds.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
I watched with a modified grin on my face, ate my cheese sammich, and had a big old glass of whine...
Thank you GAWD!!! She's gone, gone, gone!!!

01-09-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
It was funny because about 2 minutes before the show came on, I was making a ham sammich. I NEVER have sandwiches and I just stood there cracking up when I thought of what I was doing and thinking of Allishame.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-09-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
In honor of Alliham's graduation, I watched while muching on plateful of bacon. After she gave her acceptance speech, I was ready to give her a hand but then I saw that Dr Stan beat me to it. LMAO

What a cheap gift Dr Stan! A picture of your Magic Fingers!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •