URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 112
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"

Posted by LoveMyTiara on 12-15-05 at 03:52 PM
You know, waiting for Christmas as a child was so difficult - it seemed so far away. Now Allison's graduation is allegedly coming soon and I feel like January 9th is a lifetime away.
I say we have a day of celebration on the boards on January 9th. We can all wear some red lipstick and billowy shirts, crinkle our noses while we lisp and have some cheesy whine, er, excuse me, some wine and cheese.
It's not really a spoiler, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ding Dong The Whino is gone Party"
Posted by elliecat on 12-15-05 at 04:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Okay, an Allison graduation celebration party...I'm game. I'm heading to Trader Joe's right now, pick me up a case of that $2.00 merlot Allison loves so much and a block of cheese, maybe some hefer bread so I can make me cheese sammiches just like the kind Allison crams into her piehole. Big Lots has that real cheezy cherry red lipstick, probably for a buck or so. I'll buy two cause I want to reapply it all day long. Just one question, where can I pick up a couple billowy shirts just like Allison wears? I want one for Xmas and New Year's Eve so I be pretty girl like Alliwhine.

Posted by LoveMyTiara on 12-15-05 at 06:03 PM
I think you can get those shirts at "MuMuus-R-Us", in the I-think-I'm-a-sexy-mumuu-mama section.
Or you can find them at "See how I've suffered?" store. There is a special rack for womb-less adult children of alcoholics who have survived breast cancer.
Sammiches sound great!
You know, we ought to make a banner that says "I want to lllliiiivvvve!!!"

Posted by yogabrat on 12-17-05 at 02:07 PM
I'll be at the party for sure. I think I'll go get some little Elf Shoes!

Posted by dopeydwarf on 12-19-05 at 01:27 AM

Let's do this. We can all celebrate the day wherever we are.
If you can't get a peasant blouse or a muu-muu, get a tshirt and send Allison a "farewell" note on it (any suggestions?). Wear it all day.(I'll wear mine with a skirt and a necklace like they throw at Mardi Gras) Who cares what we look like--we're free!!!

We need to start a thread with some really good sammich recipes. Also each person should buy enough microwave french fries for themselves. Let's make everyone we love a sammich.To really honor her legacy, we should get all dressed up and offer everyone sammiches.

Run around with a wine glass in your hand,and if anyone asks, quote the difference between a wino and an alcoholic.

I think there should be a key phrase for the day as well. We can't use "I'm not gettin' it", because people will think, ummm, you know. "I have no nipples" is out as well.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Posted by LoveMyTiara on 12-19-05 at 04:35 PM
I really think the phrase of the day should be "I want to llliiivve!" or "Don't be a ##### to me!" or "I am crying silent tears."(I can't remember the exact phrase she used when she silently cried...anyone?)
I don't have any remarkable cheese sammich recipes, but I do have a velveeta fudge recipe that I found in a southern white trash cook book (my family & my husband are from southern Georgia, so I know my white trash - family members included) I am sure Miss Allison would love it!

Posted by flexy633 on 01-07-06 at 12:23 PM
I think we should use the phrase, "I'm uncomfortable" as our ode to Allisham. Remember, she used that one quite frequently for awhile!

Posted by BRANDI STONE on 12-19-05 at 06:45 PM
You People are making me pee in my "Big Momma Panty Hose"! I have hired a male stripper with no nipples and strange strange and party hair to dance while we communicate and party! He will dress as Alliroid, skirt bellowing,with cheap (turn your fnger green kind)jewrely and rub her ugly ##### feet.
I just posted on the other site that I was Christmas shopping with my dear friend ,who is an entertainer and some irate woman stared a hole through her and said she lolokede like Alliroid. It took a lot of people in Macy"s to keep her off that broad. It will top Christmas shopping stories for 2006. I couldn't believe how many people in the men"s dept. watch thr show.
She has sa web site bjsharp .com please cki. it aut and let me show her its not so! She called me in the middle of the night depressed about it all. I am afraid if she doesn<t see some feed back she will hang herself in Christmas tree lights.
Please help someone at Christmas.

Posted by rflove on 12-20-05 at 10:54 AM
they resemble a little bit, but i really think that it is just the hair color.

Posted by Cyahd on 01-03-06 at 10:44 AM
I don't think that is her. The bio says that woman has three children. But damn if they couldn't be twins. OH NO! Not two Allllisshhhuuunnnsss in the world

Posted by flexy633 on 01-07-06 at 12:26 PM
I hate to say it, but your friend does kind of resemble Allison. Although, she is prettier than Ally and probably much nicer!

Posted by bentherdunthat on 12-19-05 at 11:13 AM
This is how I plan to honor Allison:

I'm going to stop by Wal-Mart for a crappy peasant blouse to wear while I toss back a bottle of cheap Merlot and clean the refrigerator. I will scream the entire time "I WANT TO LIIIIIIVVVVE!!!"

Posted by Baxtera on 12-20-05 at 10:25 AM
I was so thrilled when IV said she wasn't getting a graduation but I just kept hearing this little voice saying don't buy it. When I saw her get her outfit and the chairs were set up I thought oh for crying out loud will she never leave! However, if that's what it takes to get rid of her here's my bottle of champagne to celebrate her leaving. I thought it was hilarious when IV was shown having to go get her because she wouldn't come down. I can't wait to see that little confrontation.

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 12-31-05 at 03:36 AM
I'll stop at the grocery store and pick up some backfat in honor of Alliton's graduation!

Posted by mistyrose52 on 01-01-06 at 12:44 PM
Oh, definitely marking my calendar for THIS one, ladies!! Let's see, first off, I'll wake up, right off the bat, be upset that the entire day is NOT ABOUT ME! (You know, 'those silent tears' will be flowing all day!). I'll buy my own damn outfit and get my own damn hair done, SO THERE! Stick it in your ears, Ilanya!

And, after I've had my hair dyed fusia-red, I'll put on my very best $400 see-through, make-sure-the-scar-is-showing-blouse. No Walmart for me! How dare you even insinuate?? After all, in a few months, I'll be debt free!!

After hair, and make-up, and tacky clothing, make-over, I'll join you at Trader Joe's for the $2 Merlot (please don't tell ANYONE that's what I drink! I would just die if anyone found out that ith's not the best of wines from France, or Georgia, for that matter!).

Then, after I clean the kitchen and pass out sammiches, we can all sit around and look at me, talk about me-only good things, of course, praise me, worship me, and give me scholarships, free airline tickets, because I WILL be doing a lot of traveling. And when the wine kicks in, you can start stroking me because I have no womb, fake boobs, and used to be $40K in debt. (Oh, almost forgot-that is being erased! HA!).

Won't Ilanya be SO surprised and proud when she finds out that Dr. Stan and I have been having a heated affair, and he has asked me to come BACK to the SOH to be a LC FOREVER???? Oh, I just can't wait to see the look on her face!!! Chow, ladies!

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-03-06 at 11:51 AM
Don't forget ladies! While you're drinking your cheap wine and wearing your wet-n-wild red lipstick, you've got to ACT like Allison all day, too. This means lots of nose crinkling, frozen fake smiles, play coy when appropriate, bend over A LOT to show off that cleavage, and when something funny happens, laugh in the most obnoxiously loud, over-exagerated way possible.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-05-06 at 01:13 AM
this posting cracks me up, I'm looking forward to the continuation of this one on the 9th should be fun and DEFINATELY something to celebrate.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-05-06 at 07:53 AM
I am sure there will a collect sigh of relief heard round the country when the show is over and Allison does her final close up.

I see SO at 11 which is kind of early for wine but I am usually eating a sandwich for lunch at the time so I can stick with the theme! I dig out the red lipstick in unitiy with my fellow message board sisters!

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-05-06 at 09:01 AM
I guess I'm the only one truly tired of hearing about Allison. I've stopped reading the many threads about her on the other forums.

Is there anyone else who is just tired (not angry, mad, frustrated) and wants her gone?

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-05-06 at 09:29 AM
Yep! She's run her course. Everybody is tired. She should have graduated on the last day before they started the holiday reruns. A scheduling problem? Right.

I think just about everything that could be said about her has been said about her.

Has been? Has been? Hey, Allison....that's the next "step".

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-05-06 at 10:02 AM
She can't go soon enough. There will be dancing in the streets when she does.

Posted by kittywink on 01-05-06 at 12:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she refuses to graduate....again. That means she'll have to get a job won't she? What if it's "non-profit"?!

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-05-06 at 02:52 PM
Let's see...she's in the room, teary eyed, awaiting Iyanla. Iyanla appears, big hug, then they go downstairs.
Allison would screw up all her make up crying. Will she appear?

Posted by flexy633 on 01-07-06 at 12:29 PM
Ally will probably never be gone! Next stop for her, along with the other "has-beens," will be Surreal Life on VH-1!

Posted by EMTBGRL on 01-07-06 at 08:06 PM
How about Iyanla goes upstairs, doesn't say a word, grabs Allison by her hair, yanks her down the stairs and we watch her thud all the way to the graduation podium where she gets up, runs to where the other HG's put their candles in the pool with all their hopes for Allison, and she jumps into the pool with the candles, elf shoes and all, yelling I WANT TO LIIIIVE! But I don't want to LEEEEEAAAVE! She is yanked out by Jill, TJ and Rhonda, and Layne appears to smack her wet n' wild lipsticked face and tells her, "Grow up, or we'll make you wear Lisa's baby outfit." To which Allison says, expectantly, "Don't be a b#### to me, Layne," and turns to the LC's and HG's and says, "but I'll wear it if it means I can complete the assignment if I can stay in the house." I can be LISA!

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-09-06 at 02:01 AM

FINALLY.....can't wait.....can't wait.....it's finally here. Looking so forward to her leaving...but even more (I know it's crazy)...getting back to the show...no more F reruns!!!

Posted by maryellennaco on 01-05-06 at 03:51 PM
I'm there with all of ya'll - I see SO at 11:00am now too, but the sammich thang is a GGRREEAATTTT idea!! I have a fabulously FAT and FULL OF IT Sammich:
2 large slices of White Wonder bread
4 slices of American cheese (or velveeeta, if you prefer)
a bunch of butter
a frying pan

Coat both sides of the Wonder bread with a BUNCH of BUTTER. Place in frying pan that's been heated up and cut the stove knob to about MEDIUM.
Place both slices of cheese on top of bread, then put ANOTHER SLICE of Wonder bread, with a BUNCH of butter on it, on TOP of the cheese.
Commence frying on both sides until brown.

SIDES: French fries, delectible potato chips, wonderful home fries with bacon, bacon, bacon and even MORE bacon....
So you can have some cheeese with your whine, have yorself a big old bottle of Mad Dog 2020. It'll make you lisp in 30 seconds.

Posted by maryellennaco on 01-09-06 at 03:42 PM
I watched with a modified grin on my face, ate my cheese sammich, and had a big old glass of whine...
Thank you GAWD!!! She's gone, gone, gone!!!

Posted by flexy633 on 01-09-06 at 04:52 PM
It was funny because about 2 minutes before the show came on, I was making a ham sammich. I NEVER have sandwiches and I just stood there cracking up when I thought of what I was doing and thinking of Allishame.

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-09-06 at 05:46 PM
In honor of Alliham's graduation, I watched while muching on plateful of bacon. After she gave her acceptance speech, I was ready to give her a hand but then I saw that Dr Stan beat me to it. LMAO

What a cheap gift Dr Stan! A picture of your Magic Fingers!