The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOla Click to send private message to SOla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tivo spoiler 1/19"
1/19
"Kim fails to divide the house."
A new housemate arrives and immediately shows her jealous streak; Christina's mother visits; Kim fails in her attempts to divide the house; one woman finds herself behind bars.

The "behind bars" is most likely one of there ways to FOOL us
into believing something more exciting like someone actually went
to jail.

I bet it is a "SO jail" in the house.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 pegasustt 01-05-06 1
   RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 Sweeti 01-05-06 2
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 GoodnightLittleBear 01-05-06 3
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 OklaBlue 01-05-06 4
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 MariJ 01-06-06 5
   RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 lovemydogdude 01-06-06 7
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 MariJ 01-06-06 10
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 eire_heart74 01-06-06 6
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 lovemydogdude 01-06-06 8
   RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 SOla 01-06-06 9
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 pegasustt 01-06-06 11
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 Labyrinth 01-06-06 12
   RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19 Pixeltalk 01-06-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
me too i'm watching season2 and they had one of the ladies in one yesterday.

TT

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Yep. Just like jill getting "served"...i bet one of the LC gets pissed and "locks " one of the HG up

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-05-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Or maybe one of the HG's try their shot at bartending in various bars, hence "behind bars".

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
I think you guessed it....Iyanla and the sentence for Jill, Jill's indictment....Jill will be behind house "bars".

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
I think the viewing audience are on to SOH with their inticing "previews". Also, did anyone see the previews about Allison's graduation and Iyanla walking out at one point? Maybe she was going upstairs to get Allison.

It seems to me that none of the previews live up to the expectations that they show to tease the viewers to tune in the next day.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
MariJ per previous spoilers...Alli was given a note and told to wait upstairs until IY came and got her...who knows though if Alli will be able to follow thru with the graduation..her tears might wisp her away...?

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Thanks lovemydogdude. I must have missed that.

Love your name. A person after my own heart. I love dogs, too. I presume that's what your name signifies.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Maybe the housemates finally flip and throw Rhonda and IV in a jail!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
SOla..Kim tries to divide the house? hmmm interesting..have a feeling female drama keeps her from settling in...

I agree..think Jill will be behind bars with their whole investigation assignment..think she'll be next to graduate too..

SOla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOla Click to send private message to SOla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
From a spoiler a while back from another site who had a friend name
Kelly, who was just entering the house.

Kelly supposedly moved in to replace Lisa after she graduates.
She said Jill was the last of the originals still in the house.

She said these were the people in the house with her:

Jill, Kim, Christie, Jodi, and Lisa (a different Lisa)

sounds like Lisa and Jill are the last to go.
(according to spoilers from Betteboop site)

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
re Betteboop site
can you post the link to that site please
thanks!!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Kelly has been brought up several times. This person Kelly was supposed to come in when Jessica left - well that was Kim. Then she was supposed to come in when Allisham leaves - we don't know that person's name yet as the TIVo hasn't said in their future postings.

I still have doubts that Kelly is real. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just a skeptical person.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-06-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/19"
Wow, she (Kim) doesn't seem that assertive! Maybe she is sabotaging herself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •