The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jan 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmaheck 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-29-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmaheck Click to send private message to ohmaheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jan 11"
"Christina resorts to violence after a day filled with rejection; the newest housemate confronts some painful realizations as she evaluates her marriage; TJ's need to assert control alientates the other women."

Looks like a good one!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jan 11 eire_heart74 12-30-05 1
 RE: Jan 11 Labyrinth 12-30-05 2
   RE: Jan 11 Sues 12-30-05 4
   RE: Jan 11 SOAddikt 01-04-06 7
   RE: Jan 11 xaler44 01-06-06 9
 RE: Jan 11 OklaBlue 12-30-05 3
 RE: Jan 11 Sues 12-30-05 5
   RE: Jan 11 Dog Lover 01-04-06 6
 RE: Jan 11 OklaBlue 01-04-06 8
   RE: Jan 11 Pixeltalk 01-06-06 14
 RE: Jan 11 lovemydogdude 01-06-06 10
 RE: Jan 11 Ijustsharted 01-06-06 11
   RE: Jan 11 MariJ 01-06-06 12
       RE: Jan 11 redsoxfan 01-06-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-30-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jan 11"
Oh this sounds like a good one. What makes Christina snap I wonder? Another manaquin is moved into her room for Jill? Allison tries to move back in?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jan 11"
Wow! Violence? Does she throw a plate down?

IV tells her no more sugar tit for her.

Seriously, let's see --- I bet she is told by professionals that her lack of education prevents her from getting any of her dream jobs - remember... dental hygienist, realtor, journalist, etc...

And I expect she is going to hear from the attorney that he didn't get all her pics down and that IV and SO aren't going to give her the money to do it.

And she's going to find out that a lemonade stand, suggested by her dear friend Allisham, is not going to make the money she needs to get the pics off the internet.

Anything that doesn't give this poor darling everything she needs without working, would send this girl over the edge.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-30-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jan 11"
I think you're onto somethin' there my dear. Seems she does want the easy way out.
As much as the toy shopping spree was nice, I'm thinkin', isn't it more important that she clean up her act and live within her means? This kid has to learn that a load of toys ain't comin any time soon, but love, respect and a clean living life can be just as and God knows more important...

I have a sneeking suspicion that this is really just more hustle on her part....

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jan 11"
Let's all remember that these teasers are overdaramatized to get us worked up over future episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be one of those "I WANNA LIIIIIIIIVE" exercises where she throws bricks or pounds a punching bag or something...

xaler44 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xaler44 Click to send private message to xaler44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jan 11"
Sugar tit, that's funny right there.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jan 11"
I hope she doesn't whack Jill for snoring!

They're going to pick on TJ again! Somebody at that house needs to take control. Maybe this is a set up for TJ to leave when her husband arrives, go TJ go!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jan 11"
hhhmmmm....I wonder if she finally bit@h slaps Lisa for yet another innappropriate hooker comment.....

Dog Lover 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dog%20Lover Click to send private message to Dog%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jan 11"
>hhhmmmm....I wonder if she finally bit@h
>slaps Lisa for yet another
>innappropriate hooker comment.....

You can only hope

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jan 11"
Maybe she's the one who has a man reject her! Possible?

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jan 11"
No, I'll bet that is Lisa on her Dating Game date. Maybe they even tell the guy to reject her.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jan 11"
woooaa ohmaheck..remember when she went to that interview and they told her she was dressed inappropriately and Christina was shocked and hurt by that...as beautiful as she was..she WAS dressed too riske' for an interview..granted she probably dressed much more classy than her past but hehe come on...

I think she'll have another reality check like that one..smack her right between the eyes..maybe she can't take it..she should be able to..it's good advice..not putting her down..but sound advice she should live and learn from..that's why she's there right?...to LEARN??????!!!!!!!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan 11"
Well I hope she does something worth talking about, like what Tess did that was just too funny. Then she stomped off and went whaaaaay. But I'll bet it some stupid assignment there just trying to get us hooked.

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jan 11"
Yes, I thought that whole thing with Tess was blown out of portion. Didn't one or more of the HGs say they were afraid of her? Give me a break! Also, as much as I didn't like Tess...I think the way the house and LCs ganged up on her was terrible. As I said in another post, I'm a softy. I guess to a degree feel for the underdog at times even though they've brought things on themselves.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jan 11"
>Yes, I thought that whole thing
>with Tess was blown out
>of portion. Didn't one
>or more of the HGs
>say they were afraid of
>her? Give me a
>break! Also, as much
>as I didn't like Tess...I
>think the way the house
>and LCs ganged up on
>her was terrible. As
>I said in another post,
>I'm a softy. I
>guess to a degree feel
>for the underdog at times
>even though they've brought things
>on themselves.

It was Rhonda's pet of the moment. Layne. Every time they crap on TJ, I'm reminded of how they crapped on Tess.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •