The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"December 20th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmaheck 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmaheck Click to send private message to ohmaheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"December 20th"
"One of the housemates announces to her housemates that she has graduated; Kim bonds with one of the housemates; Jill confronts expert witnesses on the subjects of love and forgiveness."

Looks like the 2nd graduate comes shortly after the first. Its about time they start moving things along!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: December 20th AshLanie 12-08-05 1
   RE: December 20th Baxtera 12-08-05 2
       RE: December 20th love 12-08-05 3
           RE: December 20th bentherdunthat 12-09-05 4
           RE: December 20th redsoxfan 12-16-05 11
       RE: December 20th MariJ 12-16-05 12
 RE: December 20th Danna2763 12-09-05 5
   RE: December 20th amomgonemad 12-09-05 6
       RE: December 20th 911 12-10-05 7
           RE: December 20th eire_heart74 12-10-05 8
 RE: December 20th Labyrinth 12-15-05 9
   RE: December 20th redsoxfan 12-16-05 10
 RE: December 20th Loohoo43 01-07-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-05, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: December 20th"
Let it be an early Christmas gift for the viewers and let it be Allison graduting..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: December 20th"
Friday's show spoiler show Allison worried about graduating and TJ getting slammed at BOR. I'd like to slam Rhonda or at least send her a book on ADHD. God did she even read one before the season started?

love 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love Click to send private message to love Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: December 20th"
What Kim is bonding? Kim bookout? Kim from last season?

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: December 20th"
I suspect they are referring to a new Kim. One housemate is supposed to graduate the 14th, the next on the 20th. GOD PLEASE LET IT BE ALLISON!

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: December 20th"
>What Kim is bonding? Kim bookout?
>Kim from last season?

No way. They closed today's show with the new Kim getting out of the limo. She's a brunette. Her blouse and jeans aren't two sizes too small. And, this one must weigh at least 50 pounds less!

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: December 20th"
Here we go again with TJ. Just as I thought Rhonda was becoming human and treating TJ like a human being, she's going to go at it again and slam TJ. What IS this woman's problem besides being ignorant?

And WHY should Allison graduate, she's graduated already? Don't get me wrong, I DEFINITELY (OH DO I WANT HER OUT OF THERE), but just kick her butt out of the house.

Danna2763 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Danna2763 Click to send private message to Danna2763 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: December 20th"
I bet Jessica is one of the 2

amomgonemad 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amomgonemad Click to send private message to amomgonemad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: December 20th"
I think Jessica will be one too. Yesterday in the confessional she was sporting some really spiffy new highlights and layered 'do. I guess the makeover "magic" (gag) will continue.

What do they do just sit in the confessional once a week and do a whole slew of them at a time?

911 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 911 Click to send private message to 911 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: December 20th"
Yeah I wondered about that...I've noticed that they have on the same clothes only in the confessional.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: December 20th"
>Yeah I wondered about that...I've noticed
>that they have on the
>same clothes only in the
>confessional.

Oh they do that so they can edit it to any show that they want and make it look current. All the shows do that. I know on Real World they do that to on purpose. Same company too!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: December 20th"
>"One of the housemates announces to
>her housemates that she has
>graduated;

The way that this is phrased I think it will be Allison - who was told quietly you have graduated and now pack your bags. Why would this be the Housemate announcing she HAS (notice past tense) graduated?

I hope this means that Allison is going to be giving a little toot on a whistle as a goodbye instead of the full blown graduation ceremony (also why Dr. Stan pointed out she had already graduated and could not do it again).

We can only hope Allison is whisked away from our television sets in a quiet but firm manner.

PS although "due to scheduling conflicts" it looks like she will leave in January.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: December 20th"
>>"One of the housemates announces to
>>her housemates that she has
>>graduated;
>
>The way that this is phrased
>I think it will be
>Allison - who was told
>quietly you have graduated and
>now pack your bags. Why
>would this be the Housemate
>announcing she HAS (notice past
>tense) graduated?
>
>I hope this means that Allison
>is going to be giving
>a little toot on a
>whistle as a goodbye instead
>of the full blown graduation
>ceremony (also why Dr. Stan
>pointed out she had already
>graduated and could not do
>it again).
>
>We can only hope Allison is
>whisked away from our television
>sets in a quiet but
>firm manner.
>
>PS although "due to scheduling conflicts"
>it looks like she will
>leave in January.

I hope so too. Another graduation ceremony for Allison would be the mother of all cryathons.

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loohoo43 Click to send private message to Loohoo43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: December 20th"
I only saw that in Season 2 when Jenny & Kim both graduated.
Loohoo43

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •