The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Dear Sig Pic Masters
Since I am approaching a milestone in DAWs (1000) I thought it would be nice to start a new millenium with a new sig pic. Below are a few things t
smiley
9 messages
05-28-03 01:07 PM
Pictures to add to SB Album [View All]
I have two pix -- one of me with my dog Pepa and one of me with my cat Monty -- that I finally scanned to send to you all to post in the SB Album, b
kiki_k
21 messages
05-28-03 01:03 PM
Chat
I'm having trouble getting into chat. It's a loooooooong story but here is the gist. My home PC has been flaking out, I was able to
snoocharoo
1 messages
05-23-03 08:30 PM
Fancy links...
I want to make "fancy links" in my SOTS this week. Ya know like, "Matt-vs-Jenna" and have it link to that discussion thread. I read,
snoocharoo
2 messages
04-30-03 08:37 AM
Can't log on from home [View All]
Why can't I log on from home? I try and I get the message incorrect password. I know I'm using the right password. Any ideas.... have to use AOL
Breezy
31 messages
04-11-03 09:44 PM
javascript??
Will javascript work in posts. I'm kind of doubtful since you can't place the functions in the header, but thought I'd ask anyway. %0
LionChow
5 messages
04-03-03 03:45 PM
Security Patch for javascript
Regarding the Microsoft Java Script security patch Bulletin MS03-008. Downloaded as recommended by IT at work and now I can't get into chat. Is this
moonbaby
3 messages
03-29-03 01:25 AM
blue peeps- question about new guidelines
Hope someone can answer my question: On the OT board I asked someone to cut and paste the 24 summary from the FOX website (instead of j
blacknwhitedog
2 messages
03-26-03 05:00 PM
RealityTVWorld Community Guidelines
[font size="3"][b]RealityTVWorld.com COMMUNITY GUIDELINES[/b][/font] The RealityTVWorld.com message board communi
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
03-25-03 11:35 PM
what forum can I talk about the NCAA tourney in?
I posted in "other shows" and the tourney is another show but it was locked. Am I not allowed to talk about basketball?
ivoryElephant
3 messages
03-21-03 03:34 PM
Where is OT?
I leave for a couple hours, and it is gone. What's up? [marquee scrollamount="3"] http://community.realitytvworl
Meemo
12 messages
03-20-03 04:00 PM
OT forum
Gone temporarily or permanently? And as a follow up, why? Thanks on behalf of us all. http://community.realitytvworld.com/b
Spidey
0 messages
03-20-03 03:28 PM
Firewall
My husband installed a software firewall on our home computer which was preventing me from posting. It also prevented me from accessing my User Profi
MakeItStop
2 messages
03-19-03 01:09 PM
testing glow
<[table style= "filter:glow (color=silver, strength= 3,000)"][font color= navy blue] Just checking out the glow font t
Rosewood
2 messages
03-15-03 01:55 PM
Question on Guidelines
BlueMen/Women, Is there any kind of written policy that can be posted in OT as a reminder of the guidelines here at SB? There have re
snoocharoo
6 messages
03-05-03 03:44 PM
Save drafts
I'm a loser, but isn't that what this place is for? The Help Forum, I mean, not SB :-) I am going to be doing an American
Spidey
13 messages
03-04-03 06:06 PM
Music in a post?
How do I get music to play in a post I make? Kind of like the Halloween thread that Scribe had music playing in. I can't copy off her work, be
L82LIFE
5 messages
03-04-03 09:50 AM
Signature Pic [View All]
I tried to put make a signature picture by pasting in the address of the picture... but when i posted, the url of the address (it was higlighted a
BaquaR13
21 messages
02-23-03 05:06 AM
help please
dont laugh but how do you create a signature
survivornmolekook
3 messages
02-16-03 00:38 AM
TAR Boards Messed Up
Is it just me or are TAR boards messed up? All the other forums are working fine for me. But on the TAR ones a yellow screen comes up and then all t
magic_star
4 messages
02-11-03 06:49 PM
Speaking of emails....
For whatever reasons, I don't seem to be getting ANY emails from SB. Never mind. It somehow got on my block list. dammit.
desert_rhino
0 messages
02-10-03 02:27 PM
Calling all might Ice Cat
I have been trying to work with this sig pic to get me name on there somehow...either sandwiched on either side or something...the flaming image here
SurvivorOverlord
2 messages
02-04-03 11:07 AM
Is it OK?
Is this sig pic ok? And how do you add your name to it? Any help would be great! http://images.google.com/im
Breezy
9 messages
02-04-03 01:09 AM
Screen Caps for Exiled
Hi guys, I just got some video capture equipment and am wondering if it would be OK for me to put up some Exiled screen caps for everyone who didn%2
Chrissy gal
6 messages
01-28-03 12:31 PM
Replying to an Email
Um, hi. When another poster emails me, I must scroll down to the bottom of their message to click on the link in order to reply to them. T
Wheezy
8 messages
01-22-03 07:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •