....well, I've figured out my summer project (besides being a full fledged media whore that is). It is with great pleasure that I bring you the inaugural SB.Com Celebrity Member Survivor!!
That's right, 16 of you will be chosen by yours truly to participate in the first ever SB.Com Survivor. This is NOT a fantasy game...this is for real.
Every week I will submit a detailed summary of the week's episode much in the same way I did for the regular, boring, no personality Survivor. Only this show is all about you guys!
There will be drama, there will be alliances, there will be backstabbing, starvation, sex, chocolate, crying and in the end, victory for the sole survivor!
Now, to answer the question you've all been waiting for....How do I get on this fabulous show? Easy, all you have to do is fill out a simple application. The applaication will ask some very personal questions, but your responses MUST be made public as you learn the first lesson in being a media whore...your life is not your life anymore, its ours!
Now, keep something else in mind, even if you don't apply for the show, you still might be selected anyway as I have determined that anybody who has ever posted on this forum is immediately eligible. I'm looking for 16 dynamic, unique and hopefully conflicting personalities and I won't take no for an answer.
Because of the secrecy of the project, the location and the cast will not be revealed until the first summary...however, I do not have airtight security on the set and I expect possible spoilers to emerge and be posted on the board.
I know you people love my summaries (I hope) but, now here's your chance to be a part of them!
Without further ado, the application: Please respond with quotes so I can keep track of your answers accordingly.
2. Marital Status
5. Educational background?
5.5 Military background?
6. Intersting employment background?
8. Social Security Number and major credit card # (just kidding
9. List the contestant(s) from SurvivorII that you admire the most?
10. Now the one(s) you admire the least?
11. If you were to make the show, what would your strategy be?
12. Cite an example where you have been ruthless?
13. What special skill(s) would you bring to your tribe?
14. Describe your most embarrasing moment?
15. Ever experienced that not so fresh feeling? (just kidding)
16. Favorite Food?
17. Poster on the board you would most like to have visit you if you won a "visit from family member" Reward Challenge (posters already in game will not be eligible, but answer will be updated accordingly if need be)?
18. Favorite Movie? (may list more than one)
19. Favorite book? (may list more than one)
20. Would you sleep with Shakes the clown for a guaranteed spot in the final 2?
21. List five items you would like to bring as a luxury item? (if selected, I will choose one of the items from the list)(No survival items!)
The show will be shot at the same place as all the rest of the Survivor shows, a sound stage in Los Angeles...right Survivor Dawg?
And remember one thing, even if you don't apply you still might find yourself selected and then it will be at the author's descretion to fabricate your background as he sees fit...so I suggests you fill out the applications or else run the risk of being subjected to tabloid-style journalism.