Sorry Shakes, I sent mine to your mailbox, before you said to post our apps here. I can't remember everything I wrote the first time, so this one might be a little different!
1. Age 28
2. Marital Status Single
3. Kids? No
4. Employment? case manager, mattress tag security (don't you dare rip those off!), board lurker
5. Educational background? BS in Psychology
5.5 Military background? I can't get up that early
6. Intersting employment background? I worked for a foot doctor at one time
7. Gender? Femalien
8. Social Security Number and major credit card # (just kidding
9. List the contestant(s) from SurvivorII that you admire the most? Lizz- managed to get through the challenges and still look like she belonged in a Cover Girl commercial.
Alicia- She scares me in a good way
10. Now the one(s) you admire the least? Keith- his eyebrows bugged me. Kimmi- she was too annoying.
11. If you were to make the show, what would your strategy be?
I would start out being really nice, flying below the radar until the merge, then I would go to each tribe member and tell nasty stories to turn everyone against each other.
12. Cite an example where you have been ruthless? I once spread a rumor that my ex was gay, and alot of people believed it. I don't know if that's good or bad.
13. What special skill(s) would you bring to your tribe? My oral skills are amazing, and I am very crafty with my hands.
14. Describe your most embarrasing moment? At a party, drunk, coming out of the bathroom with the back of my dress tucked into my thong.
15. Ever experienced that not so fresh feeling? (just kidding)
16. Favorite Food? Sushi
17. Poster on the board you would most like to have visit you if you won a "visit from family member" Reward Challenge (posters already in game will not be eligible, but answer will be updated accordingly if need be)? Superman
18. Favorite Movie? (may list more than one)Cinema Paradiso, anything by Hal Hartley, anything with Parker Posey or John Cusack
19. Favorite book? (may list more than one)The Road Less Traveled, anything by Patricia Cornwell, Memoirs of a Geisha
20. Would you sleep with Shakes the clown for a guaranteed spot in the final 2? If he passed MY screening.
21. List five items you would like to bring as a luxury item? (if selected, I will choose one of the items from the list)(No survival items!)Aveda calming body wash, toothbrush, a big book of short mystery stories, camera, bible.
The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.