The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
When is the show back to normal
I have been missing Starting over now for about 2 wks. Does anyone know when it is going to start to show the new shows after the so called "Holiday
LindsayTr23
1 messages
01-05-06 02:48 PM
TIVO spoilers 1/17-1/18
1/17 Gossip; going off the deep end." Christina becomes fed up with her newest roommate's incessant gossiping; one woman goes o
SOla
11 messages
01-05-06 01:37 PM
Previews for Jan 9th episode. More Allison drama
Did any of you catch the previews that were shown during today's rerun? It was about Allison's graduation and the drama that ensues.
Kattrikk
18 messages
01-04-06 08:27 PM
Another Houseguest at My Space
If you go to Sommer or Jessica's My Space, Jill is under both friends list.
outsider
9 messages
01-04-06 01:47 PM
HG's can now give spoilers before leaving the SO House?
In previous seasons of SO, the HG's were not allowed to talk about outcomes on SO, or have websites, or give interviews in "real time" unt
snowflake2
11 messages
01-04-06 01:08 AM
Allison
I am had breast cancer in 1999. I guess what has bothered me is that Allison drinking was never addressed. Drinking does up your risk for getting br
monica25k
1 messages
01-01-06 08:10 PM
Jan 2...Season Resumes!
From the tivo guide... "Dr. Stan gives the housemates a challenging assignment in the great outdoors; Christina has a special visitor w
ohmaheck
5 messages
01-01-06 02:37 PM
New Article...Check Out What Allison is Doing Now [View All]
Here is a new article that just came out about Allison today: http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/- iving/health/13387
snowflake2
96 messages
12-31-05 10:04 AM
Spoilers for 1-11&1-12
Wednesday 1-11 A difficult day brings out the worst in Christina; Iyanla's instructions reveal painful truths to the newest housemate; dati
ShayShay1981
3 messages
12-31-05 08:13 AM
Mystery guest
.......................................- ................................This might not be true..but i have a good indication that the next SO woman wi
Tripod
3 messages
12-30-05 11:26 PM
IS NOT ON THE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to know when is the show coming back from reruns and I haven't seen an answer yet..Maybe I had missed it. Could someone fill me in...
jessica00
1 messages
12-30-05 01:10 PM
What happen to the show???
I live in New York City and last week due to a transit strick starting over was not shown for the whole week. This week I notice reruns does anyone kn
jessica00
2 messages
12-30-05 07:02 AM
who is Karrine
I just started reading the boards for this season, I see alot of you talking about someone named Karrine, who is that? Is she a house guest at
Lolarey66
1 messages
12-29-05 10:50 AM
Updates of most SO women
This is a website called MySpace.com, most of the so woman are on the site there is Sommer, Renne, Lynell, Maureen, PJ,
Tripod
0 messages
12-28-05 02:26 PM
Karrine on Tyra Banks Show
Did anyone see the interview today on Tyra Banks talk show? She Ms. Karrine on it regarding her book that's out and is #3 on the charts. Ty
Ronknee
15 messages
12-25-05 11:12 PM
Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show.
First of all, Rhonda is HOT. I get lots of women here in L.A., and most are FAR better looking than Rhonda--until they open their mouths. Rhonda
WhattaMANthinks
2 messages
12-22-05 08:50 PM
Jill: Get That Surgery!
I absolutely love you and your spirit! You're going to make it, mostly because you want to make it. Don't take chances and spoil t
BeenThere
0 messages
12-22-05 06:48 PM
Allison Can't Show Gratitude?
The other HG's gave her wonderful gifts--praise, encouragement, support--but Allison seemed not to hear them; her response and obsession becam
BeenThere
0 messages
12-22-05 06:44 PM
Allison Speaks about having No Nipples
Allison REPORTS ....... "I really had some fun learning how to love my body. With my body still being heavily scarred, I went to a lingerie shop a
Drama Mama
3 messages
12-21-05 11:51 PM
Karen season 2...
I tried to do a search to see if this issue was addressed on here but could not find anything. I'm not even sure if I am posting this in the right p
kittystew
0 messages
12-19-05 10:33 PM
New Housemate's Name
This is my very first posting, so I hope I am putting this in the right spot. According to TIVO, the new housemate's name is Kim. I saw some d
Katlover2
3 messages
12-19-05 05:19 PM
Dooes anyone know of anyplace to go.......
besides here for spoilers?
strawberrie
1 messages
12-18-05 09:22 PM
More repeats for the week of December 26th
The following are the episodes of Starting Over that will air during the week of Monday, December 26th, 2005. Monday, December
bookwomanblue
0 messages
12-18-05 07:50 PM
Not sure where to put this ....
But maybe the message board will re-open? I found this article and it states that the new board will open in the fall. TV time fall or ou
Ijustsharted
3 messages
12-17-05 02:49 PM
Double Graduation!?!
I posted this in another forum and I think it may have been viewed as a spoiler so I wanted to try it here and get ya'lls feedback. OK, Allison i
mhb0125
14 messages
12-16-05 05:07 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •