The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

WhattaMANthinks 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-22-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhattaMANthinks Click to send private message to WhattaMANthinks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."
First of all, Rhonda is HOT. I get lots of women here in L.A., and most are FAR better looking than Rhonda--until they open their mouths. Rhonda's energy is just the embodiment of sexiness. Too bad she's a celebrity. Oh, and by the way, I ain't saying which Rhonda I'm referring to. There's Rhonda Britten, of course, but did you know that Iyanla's name at birth was also Rhonda? Hmmm. Maybe we should put those two together and make me a Life Coach SANDWICH, yo!

Okay, the girls:

Allison: BYE!!! See ya! Enough already. I hate Southern Chicks and their whole pseudo-cheerful bullsh.

Jill: Housework will set you free, girlfriend.

Lisa: The world already enjoys a surplus of tall, thin, supermodel-wannabees, with bad plastic surgery and an overactive sense of entitlement looking for a meal-ticket, honey. Good luck with all that. (P.S. Mr. Internet didn't get rich by MARRYING women like you.)

TJ: Insane, but not consistently insane. One of the more entertaining guests.

Christina: You can take the girl outta the Pit at a NASCAR race, but you can't take the NASCAR outta the girl. Still, nice to look at, and I really do believe she has an excellent head for business (no pun intended!). Excellent potential for material success, and more entertaining than most of this gaggle of losers.

Jessica: Grow up you freakin' cry-baby! Obviously, your mother was a controlling force in your life, so get over it already. I am SO happy this walking blob of mediocrity is gone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Here's what a (straight) man th... EnfanTerrible 12-22-05 1
 RE: Here's what a (straight) man th... Hotchocolatebythefire 12-22-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-22-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."
Sometimes I feel like guys don't get that we don't like to be evaluated for sexiness before anything else. But the rest of your observations are interesting. Food for thought. Also this post will prolly be moved because it landed in spoilers and it should be in the general section. See you there!

Hotchocolatebythefire 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-22-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hotchocolatebythefire Click to send private message to Hotchocolatebythefire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."
I'm a southern chick...do you hate me too?

"She's so thin and pretty, I bet she's married and has kids." *nose crinkles* "Can I make you a sammich?"
--Starting over freak

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •