URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 121
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."

Posted by WhattaMANthinks on 12-22-05 at 06:36 PM
First of all, Rhonda is HOT. I get lots of women here in L.A., and most are FAR better looking than Rhonda--until they open their mouths. Rhonda's energy is just the embodiment of sexiness. Too bad she's a celebrity. Oh, and by the way, I ain't saying which Rhonda I'm referring to. There's Rhonda Britten, of course, but did you know that Iyanla's name at birth was also Rhonda? Hmmm. Maybe we should put those two together and make me a Life Coach SANDWICH, yo!

Okay, the girls:

Allison: BYE!!! See ya! Enough already. I hate Southern Chicks and their whole pseudo-cheerful bullsh.

Jill: Housework will set you free, girlfriend.

Lisa: The world already enjoys a surplus of tall, thin, supermodel-wannabees, with bad plastic surgery and an overactive sense of entitlement looking for a meal-ticket, honey. Good luck with all that. (P.S. Mr. Internet didn't get rich by MARRYING women like you.)

TJ: Insane, but not consistently insane. One of the more entertaining guests.

Christina: You can take the girl outta the Pit at a NASCAR race, but you can't take the NASCAR outta the girl. Still, nice to look at, and I really do believe she has an excellent head for business (no pun intended!). Excellent potential for material success, and more entertaining than most of this gaggle of losers.

Jessica: Grow up you freakin' cry-baby! Obviously, your mother was a controlling force in your life, so get over it already. I am SO happy this walking blob of mediocrity is gone.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."
Posted by EnfanTerrible on 12-22-05 at 06:41 PM
Sometimes I feel like guys don't get that we don't like to be evaluated for sexiness before anything else. But the rest of your observations are interesting. Food for thought. Also this post will prolly be moved because it landed in spoilers and it should be in the general section. See you there!

"RE: Here's what a (straight) man thinks about the show."
Posted by Hotchocolatebythefire on 12-22-05 at 08:50 PM
I'm a southern chick...do you hate me too?

"She's so thin and pretty, I bet she's married and has kids." *nose crinkles* "Can I make you a sammich?"
--Starting over freak