The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ronknee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronknee Click to send private message to Ronknee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Did anyone see the interview today on Tyra Banks talk show? She Ms. Karrine on it regarding her book that's out and is #3 on the charts.
Tyra really laid into her and made her feel uncomfortable about telling names of famous people she slept with just to get ahead or slept with them because she was homeless. Tyra stated that alot of people are very angry at Karrine for saying their names since most of these men have a wife and family.
Tyra was really pissed at her and told her if she was mentioned in this book like the men she mentioned, Tyra would be very upset.
At the end of the interview, Tyra asked Karrine if she was okay and Karrine said no, but said she was having a "moody" day.
No, I think she was embarrassed about what she told in this book and how it makes her look and how Tyra drilled her. What a loser this Karrine chick.
Oh, BTW, this is my first post and I'm glad to be here.

Lanie
http://theblacmonfamily.sylera.com
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show ichabod 12-12-05 1
 RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show AshLanie 12-13-05 2
   RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show stankgirl 12-13-05 3
       RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show AshLanie 12-14-05 5
       RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show EnfanTerrible 12-25-05 15
 RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show Danna2763 12-13-05 4
   RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show AshLanie 12-14-05 6
       RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show Labyrinth 12-14-05 7
           RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show ichabod 12-14-05 8
               RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show AshLanie 12-14-05 10
           RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show AshLanie 12-14-05 9
           RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show celisabeth 12-14-05 11
               RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show Labyrinth 12-15-05 13
 RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show Redbud 12-14-05 12
   RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show cjarman 12-16-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ichabod 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ichabod Click to send private message to ichabod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
I saw that show and Tyra accused Karrine of trying to up her sales by using the guys names. Tyra, you're a genius. Just like Tyra settled her score with Naomi Campbell on the air instead of privately. That wasn't for ratings, oh innocent, crying Tyra who fell to her knees in the phone booth??? Gimme a break.
I don't care if Karrine outs married men she slept with. Karrine isn't married! She isn't breaking any vows. I don't think Tyra has any right to take the moral high ground when she's guilty of using celebrities for ratings herself.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-05, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
All Tyra did was help Karrine in her sales of her new book.

IF Tyra actually felt that strongly, why even have her on the show?

The only difference between the two is one is telling all and the other isn't......I see a book by Tyra in the future telling how she *couched* her way to the top.

And is it Karrines fault that these married guys with kids went to bed with her? Shoot, why is it always the females fault when a married man beds others? Why is it that it is the females fault when she gives names?

It was the man that did it. it was the man that hurt his family etc. If men would keep their zippers zipped, prostitution/affairs would be no longer.

Supply and demand......longs as men demand there will be those that supply.

stankgirl 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stankgirl Click to send private message to stankgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
As for Karrine she is a loser and a dirty whore. She got the name "Superhead" from guess what?...Giving guys bj's. She is a disgrace to all females and her interview with Tyra was a waste of time. Tyra's talk show sucks anyway but having that tramp as a guest didn't help.

12-14-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-05 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

>As for Karrine she is a
>loser and a dirty whore.
> She got the name
>"Superhead" from guess what?...Giving guys
>bj's. She is a
>disgrace to all females and
>her interview with Tyra was
>a waste of time.
>Tyra's talk show sucks anyway
>but having that tramp as
>a guest didn't help.

Oh I agree she is a tramp.....my point was why allow the tramp to have a forum to promote her book?

Tyra used her for rstings.....I see no difference in the two except that now she will most likely sell more books than she would ahvce if she hadn't been on the show.

Edited to add another point:

And if males would keep their zippers zipped, tramps would fall to the wayside....

Supply and demand...longs males are demanding, there will always be a supply of tramps.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-25-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-28-05 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

>As for Karrine she is a
>loser and a dirty whore.
> She got the name
>"Superhead" from guess what?...Giving guys
>bj's. She is a
>disgrace to all females ...

It's her body. She should be allowed to do what she wants with it.

If the man is single, it's for his future girlfriend to decide whether it's acceptable past behavior or not. He may never have a girlfriend in his life, in which case, go buy it so as not to hit on innocent ladies.

If he's married or attached, well, a cheating man will always find a way to cheat. Like the poster above said, she's single, so it isn't her problem.

As far as being a disgrace to all females... my femininity. identity and grace do not depend on her.

Danna2763 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Danna2763 Click to send private message to Danna2763 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Is she the one that offered Christina the job as the writer's assistant?

12-14-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
>Is she the one that offered
>Christina the job as the
>writer's assistant?

Yeppers........still no idea why the show brought her on as a reformed tramp.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Well Karrine is as reformed as Christina so they seem a perfect match to me.

ichabod 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ichabod Click to send private message to ichabod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
The married guys are the real hoes and tramps. I feel bad for her looking for love and being used by fools who look at women as things. I'm glad she named names. Interesting that everyone wants to beat up on her and not on the men. The men are sleeping with everybody but why aren't they hoe's?? Cuz there's still a double standard. Turn the whole scenario around and pretend Karrine is a male video vixen naming names of married women he's slept with. Everyone would be disgusted with the married women, not him.

12-14-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Nods

As I said: supply and demand

The males demand it, the females supply.

If the males could keep their zippers zipped then there would be no need for protitution.

12-14-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
>Well Karrine is as reformed as
>Christina so they seem a
>perfect match to me.
>

LMAO...true

(have to remmebr not to be drinking coffee when I read your posts!)

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
>Well Karrine is as reformed as Christina so they seem a
perfect match to me.

Man, I don't disagree with the idea that Karrine's about as reformed as Christina is, but I'd like to see Christina pointed toward role models who may have worked in the sex industry, but are further removed from it than Karrine is.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Christina has been pointed elsewhere - to two real estate agents where she asked exactly NO questions, and to a job counselor who Christina showed up late for, ill-dressed - and who was ticked that the woman dared to correct her.

She also point blank lied that she was getting a GED.

Hmmm Christina will be ready to turn over a new leaf when she gains a few more years in maturity. Maybe she can come back in about 10 years when the innocent high school looks have started to fade and her Johns have gone on to younger hos.

*giggle* *giggle* smirky smirky

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
Well, I think Karrinen is a scum sucking whore (is that blantant enough)....BUT who the hell cares if she lists the name of married men with families???!!! If they did the deed, why should she protect them? If they didn't want everyone to know, maybe they should have kept it in their pants! No sympathy here for cheaters! (or hookers)

cjarman 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjarman Click to send private message to cjarman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Karrine on Tyra Banks Show"
If this lady is supposed to be "reformed" why is she writing a book on that subject at all. Did the SO staff not do any research on her at all? She is supposed to be Christine's role model, not her guide to sluts 101

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •