The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Flight or Fight
What did you think of last nights episode? I was pleased with lots of shots of Peter, of course. I did enjoy many of the story lines, although
dragonflies
14 messages
10-24-07 03:13 PM
Anyone know
what the deal is with Sylar and those trilobite looking bugs? Was this covered before? I missed a few shows the first season, it could have been
moonbaby
4 messages
10-22-07 10:22 AM
The original 12
I thought we needed a thread to figure this all out. Here is what I have figured out so far.
whoami
12 messages
10-17-07 10:28 AM
The Kindness of Strangers
Here is some information I found about Monday episode. Thanks to spoilerfix.com/heroes.php There is some spoiler informatio
whoami
0 messages
10-14-07 10:26 PM
10-8 Episode
Did no one watch last night? I stayed up late to watch. What did you think? I thought they did a better job of catching us up on som
dragonflies
19 messages
10-14-07 04:35 PM
The Latest from Wireless
Her latest e-mail has links to a website. Once there you see a chat between her and Micah. He says his Dad is gone and he is in New Orleans. I sure
trigirl
2 messages
10-09-07 09:14 AM
10-1 Episode [View All]
I want to nitpick for just a minute. I like Claire a lot and I have a secret crush on Hayden. But, honestly, her character needs to grow past the
mrc
27 messages
10-08-07 07:05 PM
9-24-07 Season Premier [View All]
Wow! What an episode. I knew Clair wouldn't be able to resist the tumble. And how cool is it that potential BF can fly. I'm so glad P
sharnina
23 messages
10-03-07 11:00 AM
Episode 2 preview?
Did you Americans get one? There wasn't one on the Canadian feeds here, although that's nothing new (grrrr) and I can't find any online.
Canada Girl
1 messages
09-25-07 03:19 PM
New website: Yamagato Fellowship by Kaito Nakamura
Some good info here.....and it's good to see George and he looks like someone you don't want to mess with. [link:yamagatofellowship
HobbsofMI
2 messages
09-25-07 01:35 PM
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...
So, I am so tired of waiting. Sick of waiting. I am ready for the new season to begin already. Anyone else? http://com
syren
10 messages
09-24-07 09:29 AM
New Comics Online Now
I dont know when they started back up because I'd been checking, but there are new updates for the online novels on NBC.com and it would appear ma
CantStandToLook
3 messages
07-20-07 08:32 AM
Heroes season finale [View All]
Wow. And wow some more. I suppose I should put in some filler. La la la. Aren't those kids sickeningly cute? Awww! Anyway...
udg
22 messages
05-24-07 02:43 PM
Heroes Marathon on SCIFI NOW
It's currently on the "Five Years Gone" episode, but the pilot airs at 8pm EST. It continues through the "Nothing to Hide" episode.
KwietOne
0 messages
05-19-07 07:56 PM
May 14th Episode
Oh man.....I can't wait another week. Looks like from the preview we get a hint of what is going on and how is hurt/shot/gets away, etc.%0
HobbsofMI
12 messages
05-19-07 02:59 PM
Add a Hero
Apparently NBC would like to give us our Heroes fix during off weeks, and capitalize on the success of the show. A six-episode serial called [/
PagongRatEater
2 messages
05-15-07 03:10 PM
Wireless.
Where is she? She's been featured in the online comics quite a bit, but why is she not in New York with HRG, Ted and Parkman? Is she in Ve
newsomewayne
5 messages
05-15-07 09:58 AM
Phone Call From Nathan
I just got a phone call from Nathan Petrelli!!!! Was waiting to blast the telemarketer who was calling and on come's Nathan telling me to v
trigirl
0 messages
05-14-07 05:41 PM
May 7 Episode... [View All]
May 7, 2007: The Hard Part No one else has started a thread for this, so I guess I will. What did you all think of tonight's episod
udg
22 messages
05-10-07 07:15 PM
April 30 Episode [View All]
The morning guys just got off the phone with HRG....he said we'll be seeing him in the future tonight. No other hints. They have an inte
HobbsofMI
30 messages
05-07-07 02:49 PM
Did we see future spoilers?
So it is possible that DL and Micah die in the finale. They weren't in the ep, plus Sylar had acquired DL's "move through stuff" power.%
JohnMc
4 messages
05-03-07 08:13 AM
April 23 episode
Argh. Didn't realize it was going to be extra long, so I set my VCR to go for an hour. I missed the last 5 min of the show. The good news is, I
udg
17 messages
04-29-07 10:49 PM
Returning character spoiler
I don't know much about upcoming episodes, but I just happened to come across this spoiler (NOT a "spolier", as the headline calls it) r
AyaK
1 messages
04-29-07 09:08 AM
primatechpaper.com [View All]
Ok....we have another email.....I tried to get in but it blocked me so maybe someone else can do better than me or type it right.....I don't know:
HobbsofMI
28 messages
04-25-07 06:37 PM
Final 5 Chapters *Some Spoilers from past episodes*
The previews keep saying its the final 5 chapters. Is it the final five chapters of the season or the final 5 chapters of the show? I really hope it
beau_30
1 messages
04-24-07 06:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •