The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The original 12 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The original 12 "

I thought we needed a thread to figure this all out. Here is what I have figured out so far.

The old ones are the original 12. Who are they and what powers did or do they have? Did they all have powers? Yes, I think they did. How did they find each other and start the company?

So for we have 4 or 5 maybe 6 of the 12, they are;

Linderman was one: He had the power to, heal things???? I forget what he had.(dead?)
Did he and Angela's husband meet in Vietnam?

Angela's husband;(name?): What power did he have? (dead?)

Mr. Deveaux; (Symon's dad: The person Nathan was taking care of): What power did he have?(dead?)
Angela talked with him about the plan of what to do when New York was destroyed, on the rooftop.

Hiro's dad: Kaito Nakamura: What power did he have?(dead?)
He had that symbol (helix) on his picture. He said one of us when talking to Angels on the rooftop. It's Deveaux's rooftop; also looks like the rooftop where Claude kept the pigeons?.

Angela: is she one of the 12? That symbol (helix) was on her picture for her to be killed. What power does she have.

The one killing them is one of the 12. Who is he or she and what power does he or she have?
He or she (fell) off the roof with Hiro's dad and did not end up on the ground dead.

And 6 more?

The company man who can change things to gold; is he one of the 12?

The one worse then the boogie man.

We all know how people stay dead around here.

These may be one of the 12? Most likely not.

Noah; (HRG) is in one of the paintings so is he one of the 12? More them likely not, but he is trying to bring the company down. Could he be the one killing them?

Claude (the Invisible Man). Is he one of the 12?
The company did try to have Noah kill him. Is he killing them?

The Haitian: He was brought into the company before HGR, and was taking orders from Angela.

Takezo Kensei; we found out he has the power to heal like Claire. Will this power to heal keep him from dying? I am not sure if it will.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The original 12 trigirl 10-11-07 1
   RE: The original 12 HobbsofMI 10-11-07 2
   RE: The original 12 Alchemist 10-15-07 7
 I must have missed something moonbaby 10-11-07 3
   RE: I must have missed something timelord_fanatic 10-12-07 4
       Thanks! moonbaby 10-12-07 5
           RE: Thanks! timelord_fanatic 10-12-07 6
 RE: The original 12 fanfromseason1 10-16-07 8
   RE: The original 12 zombiebaby 10-16-07 9
 Pictures... HobbsofMI 10-16-07 10
   RE: Pictures... Canada Girl 10-16-07 11
   RE: Pictures... dragonflies 10-17-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-07, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The original 12 "
What about Auntie DL?

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The original 12 "
First we get Sulu and now we get Uhura.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The original 12 "
Clair's biological mom (makes fire from her fingers/hands)would she be one of the 12?

alchemist

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I must have missed something"
How do you know that the one killing them off is one of the 12? Did someone mention that?

Thanks!

timelord_fanatic 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail timelord_fanatic Click to send private message to timelord_fanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I must have missed something"
I believe Hiro's father said something about it being one of the original group. Just before he was killed, he recognized the killer and even said something like "out of all of them I didnt expect it to be you" or something like that.

I think Simon's father's power had something to do with dreams because didn't he tell Peter that he saw Peter flying? and he also came to Peter to show him the past when Peter was passed out on the street. I could be wrong, but thats what it seemed like.

"...I mean this from the heart, and by the way, count those.."

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thanks!"
I missed the segment where Hiro's father got killed so that explains it. Appreciate the response, thanks again!

timelord_fanatic 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail timelord_fanatic Click to send private message to timelord_fanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks!"
No problem!

"...I mean this from the heart, and by the way, count those.."

fanfromseason1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fanfromseason1 Click to send private message to fanfromseason1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The original 12 "
They showed the 12 last night. They are older than the 30 somethings. Turns out Matt's dad is one. The guy that hired Mohinder is one too. I get the impression that these are very rich, powerful powers people who have meet somehow or at least run the "company". I am starting to wonder if Hiro's samuri guy isn't somehow related to Linderman? I think most of the 12 met at or right after Viet Nam.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The original 12 "
Was Mohinder's dad one also? I don't remember. I am thinking that most of our heros are related to the original 12.

Did we get a clear shot of the photo and everyone in it?

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Pictures..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-07 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

I found this...I'm still searching for better ones....but I'm only counting 11? or am I wrong?

Picture of the Orginal 12

Picture of all 12

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pictures..."
The two women (one seated, one standing) make twelve i think.

Wondering if the seated woman (hard to make out) is from South American rather than African American. That could make her either Maya or Isaac's mother.

DH teases me that I want to wrap the whole 12 up in a neat little package, but it seems like most are tied to the next generation in one way or another.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pictures..."
Thanks Hobbs! I was trying to freeze frame while watching, and never got a really clear shot.

swoon

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •