The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Eye Colors White Vs Black
When Sylars eyes turn black when he is stealing or using his powers does it mean he is evil? Peter eyes turn white when he is painting li
beau_30
2 messages
02-26-16 12:02 PM
It's coming back September 22
It is all about the villains. Here are some spoilers if you want to read them. http://spoilerfix.com/heroes.php %0
whoami
18 messages
02-26-16 12:02 PM
Heroes Theories
More from the EW article. Be warned . . . Spoiler-like information to follow. I love the idea that Hiro's sword becomes a major part of
Dunard2
15 messages
02-26-16 12:01 PM
Rebel
Does anyone else think that Rebel is working with Micka?
esquire
8 messages
02-26-16 12:00 PM
Well? [View All]
What did you think of the season premiere last night? I had some real continuity issues this episode. So Peter can assume powe
dragonflies
55 messages
02-26-16 12:00 PM
Season Four Premier
Am I the only one who watched it?
IceCat
18 messages
02-26-16 11:59 AM
Anyone still watching? [View All]
I am. Here is my theory on the "S" symbol. Tribe's bouncy thing helped me out. It's half of Pinehearst's logo (the company) which looks
DoodleBug
39 messages
02-26-16 11:58 AM
the last five minutes
Please help... Can anyone tell me what happened the last 5 minutes of this week's episode? TiVO let me down and I don't want t
mickeyvon
4 messages
02-26-16 11:57 AM
OK...I'm confused
Somehow I thought there had only been 3 episodes so far...huh? But I guess there's really been 5? How did that happen... I had missed
Das Mole
9 messages
02-26-16 11:57 AM
Does anyone else think that ...
Does anyone else think that the Heroes plane will crash land on a deserted island and they will have to use there powers to battle the Others?
esquire
2 messages
02-10-09 09:15 AM
Save the Cheerleader, Save the Show [View All]
All I gotta say is that they have to start some kind of interesting story arch that ties the season together or this show is going to follow[i] Lo
PagongRatEater
32 messages
10-30-08 12:48 PM
9/29 episode
So, what did you think? I enjoyed most of the episode, although I don't understand the whole Claire and her burning mom thing that was going
dragonflies
5 messages
10-02-08 10:52 AM
No more Heroes this season
Tvguide.com is reporting that even if the writers' strike ends this weekend, there will not be any more Heroes episodes until the fall. %0
mrc
6 messages
02-22-08 11:48 PM
missing recent episodes
I need help from all of you Web wizards. I just finished watching Season 1 on DVD and have watched the first five episodes of Season 2 at nbc.co
hunterjax
0 messages
02-21-08 10:11 AM
2 Will Die
[font color=purple]According to the preview at the end of the show. Two heroes are supposed to die in the next episode. I thought it'd be fun
iatovttotx78
13 messages
01-27-08 12:51 PM
12/3 Episode
Hmm. Interesting episode. It seemed a little rushed to me, sort of like last season's finale. I like Sylar's return, although I wis
mrc
17 messages
12-12-07 07:38 PM
Question from a Heroes newbie
I never got a chance to see Season I, but picked up the first couple of episodes at Blockbuster (figured I'd take a chance with my free rental%2
Spanky68
8 messages
12-04-07 10:49 PM
Drive-by posting
Just dropped by to say that we rented our first Heroes video yesterday and are HOOKED!!!!! I hadn't seen the show, so I decided to see
Sagebrush Dan
5 messages
12-04-07 02:17 PM
11/26 Episode
Ok....I miss the old Hiro and I found this week very weak. Glad that we lost one of the twins but Sylar with Molly now....The whole getting comic boo
HobbsofMI
16 messages
12-01-07 10:51 PM
11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales
Just when you though HRG guy was dead, I exclaimed the same word, "Holy...". Now Claire thinks he's dead. Hiro knows his Dad's
flipxcyd
8 messages
11-28-07 01:23 PM
11-12 Episode - Four Months Ago
I had forgotten how bad Peter's hair really was. Are makeup and hair on strike too? That wig was awful. Enough filler? I love Adam
trigirl
17 messages
11-24-07 07:28 PM
11-5 Episode
If you have not seen the preview it looks like it going to be a good one. I'm trying to fill up some space so not to leak out anything that others
HobbsofMI
12 messages
11-11-07 04:05 PM
Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule
With the writer's strike looming, Heroes is scrapping it plans to do the Origins spinoff. They're also looking at changing their plans for the
Bebo
5 messages
11-05-07 11:33 AM
10-29 Episode...
Ok....I want Hiro back to the future now. The whole past and space/time continuum/love/kiss/etc. is just not working for me and don't see h
HobbsofMI
14 messages
11-02-07 02:48 PM
The Line
I'm in LOVE!!! When HRG shot his mentor...I screamed... "I love him!" (oh and the Haitian is just per
emydi
1 messages
11-01-07 11:23 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •