The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone still watching?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-08, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone still watching?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-08 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

I am. Here is my theory on the "S" symbol. Tribe's, ooops I mean Trigirl's bouncy thing helped me out. It's half of Pinehearst's logo (the company) which looks like DNA. It makes a little sense if the logos are tied to the formula. The formula was ripped in two pieces at one point which is why we only saw half the strand in seasons 1 and 2. Now the formula is back together (thanks to Hiro) and that is why we see the full symbol together now and in the future in season 3.

Arthur Petrelli is alive and well thanks to Adam Monroe. Arthur has the ability to steal other's abilities and render them useless (think X-Men "Rogue" but permanent stealing). After hugging his son, he has now turned into a super mutant - he took all of Peter's abilities - including Sylar's (since Peter absorbed Sylar's ability). Now Arthur seems to be the most powerful man on the planet and unstoppable - he basically cannot die. Now what....any theories?

Agman made me skeery!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone still watching? Max Headroom 10-24-08 1
   RE: Anyone still watching? DoodleBug 11-04-08 3
 I shouldn't be moonbaby 10-24-08 2
 RE: Anyone still watching? trigirl 11-06-08 4
 RE: Anyone still watching? Glow 11-20-08 5
   RE: Anyone still watching? Max Headroom 11-20-08 6
       RE: Anyone still watching? DoodleBug 11-24-08 7
           RE: Anyone still watching? Agman2 03-12-15 36
   Going to stick with it moonbaby 11-24-08 8
       RE: Going to stick with it dragonflies 11-25-08 9
 Blargledeepoo moonbaby 12-02-08 10
   RE: Blargledeepoo dabo 12-02-08 11
       RE: Blargledeepoo moonbaby 12-02-08 12
   RE: Blargledeepoo trigirl 12-03-08 13
   RE: Blargledeepoo Glow 12-04-08 14
   RE: Blargledeepoo dragonflies 12-04-08 15
 RE: Anyone still watching? warp_core breach 12-06-08 16
 RE: Anyone still watching? trigirl 12-07-08 17
 RE: Anyone still watching? dragonflies 12-09-08 18
   RE: Anyone still watching? dabo 12-10-08 19
   RE: Anyone still watching? mrc 12-10-08 20
   A better episode moonbaby 12-10-08 21
 A question grit 12-11-08 22
   Good question! moonbaby 12-11-08 23
   RE: A question dabo 12-11-08 24
   RE: A question newsomewayne 12-16-08 29
 New chapter: Fugitives flipxcyd 12-16-08 25
   RE: New chapter: Fugitives Ahtumbreez 12-16-08 26
       RE: New chapter: Fugitives newsomewayne 12-16-08 28
       RE: New chapter: Fugitives iatovttotx78 12-16-08 31
           RE: New chapter: Fugitives warp_core breach 12-18-08 32
   RE: New chapter: Fugitives warp_core breach 12-16-08 27
   Aw heck moonbaby 12-16-08 30
       RE: Aw heck Max Headroom 12-22-08 33
 RE: Anyone still watching? Sagebrush Dan 10-11-13 34
 RE: Anyone still watching? Agman2 02-27-15 35
   RE: Anyone still watching? Agman2 04-29-15 37
 RE: Anyone still watching? Agman2 05-04-15 38
 RE: Anyone still watching? Agman2 02-26-16 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
This show is really starting to svck. My wife has already given up on it, and I'm losing interest too. Having fewer characters and tighter plotlines would be a great improvement.

As for your Arthur Petrelli question, Noah Bennet has shown us the key to dealing with people's powers-- have the Haitian standing nearby. His ability to block people's powers allowed "future Peter" to be killed by Claire, and we also saw him keep Hiro from teleporting away when cornered.

agman spooked me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-04-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Good call with the Haitian. Or knowing this group of writers, a new "Hero" will be introduced.

Last Monday's show was just plain awful. I don't know how much longer I will be tuning in.

moonbaby 17118 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I shouldn't be"
but I am. I keep hoping it will get better.
*sigh*

Here's what I think, if I care to think about it at all (can you tell I am thisclose to giving up on this show?): Sylar brings down Arthur Petrelli. He's really the only one left who can. Arrrrre yoooooou readyyyyyy toooooo rummmmmmmmmblllllllllllle?

Before this happens Arthur Petrelli takes away Mohinder's self inflicted science fickiness. Mohinder will be heard saying "help meeeee."

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
I actually like the last ep. There is hope!

bouncey by Ice

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Shirtless Sylar was the highlight of the whole season. Other than that, it's losing me bigtime.

11-20-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Personally, I'd vote for a shirtless Maya.

I thought this week's episode was the best of this (mostly unwatchable) season. Maybe there's hope after all.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

11-24-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
I agree! It held my interest more. The beheading of the African painter was a bit extreme.

Agman2 2124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-12-15, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Sometimes people just lose their heads!

11-24-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Going to stick with it"
at least until the damn eclipse. After that, who knows.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Going to stick with it"
yup, me too.

12-02-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
10. "Blargledeepoo"
What are they doing? Really. Sylar-he's bad, Gabriel-he's good. No, no, he's bad, he's Sylar. But we saw the future where he's a pancake makin daddy. So is he really bad again? Do we care? Well his IS the only story line I seem to have an interest in.

Can't wait to see him as Spock.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Blargledeepoo"
Oh, but Hiro and Ando still do some fun stuff. It was pretty obvious all their powers would be restored after the eclipse, the show had nowhere else to go with it.

And how many more times can Claire be cut open? This was at least the third time.

Matt, admittedly, is quite boring. Maybe getting trapped in Kansas with Ando will do him some good.

12-02-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Blargledeepoo"
I admit Hiro made me laugh last night when he popped in, put his hand on Sylar's shoulder, said "bad man" and disappeared with him So glad you mentioned Ando-happy to see more of him, I like him.

Oh those Claire squishy cutting open scenes! I may have even said "EW" out loud. Too oogie!

12-03-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Blargledeepoo"
So is he really bad again?

I know. I am so tired of them messing with us. This show had so much potential but I am sooooo tired of it.

I am the first to complain about network tv being too formulaic, but this schizophrenic character development is really annoying me! Let's have the good guys be good and the bad guys be bad. We can have a couple of ambiguous characters like HRG or Angela, but com'on....enough already!

bouncey by Ice

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Blargledeepoo"
Nothing is really making any sense. It's way worse than Lost at this point. Plus I don't like Claire (and she's a HORRIBLE actress) and I think I'm supposed to. That always bothers me. Sylar has become my favorite character. I don't care if he's good or bad at this point.

I do enjoy Hiro and Ando and Seth Green always makes me smile. Throw in Breckin Meyer and I'm a happy camper.

Right Now

12-04-08, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Blargledeepoo"
I think the intent is to really mess us up. I think they are trying to show that what happens in the current time directly affects the future. Maybe Sylar isn't a good guy after all, since some things have happened that maybe didn't happen before.

Kind of like Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles. They have 2 dift characters who came back from the future, but it appears they came back from different futures.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-08, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
I finally got caught up last night after being two episodes behind and I gotta put my two cents in after being silent on this board for quite some time.

With respect to the latest episode, there are a couple of things that bug me:

Claire and Sylar died powerless, as mere mortals, so why the heck did they come back to life? You're dead, stay dead. The previews they showed where Claire flatlined and Sylar about "to die" at the hands of HRG were misleading. It was simply a waste of screen time. Here's hoping for a beheading soon.

Why is Maya still in it? If I remember correctly, the last time I saw her she had her bags packed and passport in hand, presumably to go home or go somewhere out of the country. But let's make her stay so that she can further contribute nothing to the storyline. Her only contribution was for stupid Mohinder to take her DNA and inject himself and for a booty-call with him. Purpose served... so leave already.

If they're going to show the insides of Claire one more time, they better move the show to 10 o'clock.

I hope Elle is dead. One second she wants to kill Sylar for killing her father, the next second she is rolling in the hay with him. One second she's going on about how he's changed, the next second she is goading him into harming(?) the car rental guy.

Sylar, you're good, you're bad, you're good, you're bad... what is it???

Nathan - sleeze ball.

Tracey - you killed off Nikki for this? I hope that Barbara kicks her a$$.

Mohinder - i don't need to see the insides of the innocent man he experimented on. The old Mohinder would never have behaved this way.

Ahh, I could go on and on... but I've exhausted myself.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

12-07-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
I seriously wonder if this show is going to be a case study at screenwriters school one day. "How to take a hit show and lose the audience."

bouncey by Ice

12-09-08, 11:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
I really enjoyed this latest episode. I guess the scene with Hiro and his mother being able to see him as a man really hit a mark with me. Something all mothers wish for.

I also like the time travel episodes. Gets me all thinking about how things affect things, etc.

Glad Sylar is badazz again. Like him better that way. Except how did he still have powers with the Haitian there. I know the Haitian was weakening, but still.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

12-10-08, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Honestly, I always thought having timeshifts in this series was a mistake, it allows for some great ways out but also makes anything whatsoever plausible. That's traditionally comicbooky.

The Haitian was weakened and totally focussed on Papa Patrelli when Sylar suddenly popped in and took over, the Haitian collapsed.

Next stop, future Hiro rescues past Hiro?

I hate the friggin timeshift thingamabobs!

Maybe superpowered Peter will show up again and rescue Hiro. Almost anything is possible with timeshifts. Maybe Gabriel will turn into Dr. Manhattan.

Loved the Captain America thing though.

mrc 10092 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
This was a stronger episode largely because it focused on character development. The weakest parts were the nonsensical scenes with Parkman and Fast-Runner and the stupid Catalyst.

A Slice of Manga

12-10-08, 06:06 PM (EST)
21. "A better episode"
I'll take it! The scene with Hiro and his mother got me a little choked up.

Never thought I'd find myself rooting for and laughing at Sylar! OMG. Does it tingle? Yes, indeed.

grit 4867 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-11-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "A question"
Is Peter now the catalyst or did the light die with Arthur Petrelli? I couldn't tell if the light went into Peter or up into the heavens. What does everyone think?

a berry nice sigpic from agman

12-11-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
23. "Good question!"
I was wondering the same thing-also wondering if he did receive the light would that restore his powers?

Hmmm and hmmm again.

12-11-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
24. "RE: A question"
I thought he put the catalyst in Mohinder's goop so everyone could get someone's powers. Or maybe the Captain America marine got it then.

newsomewayne 9339 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: A question"
At least we know now how Peter got his scar.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-08, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "New chapter: Fugitives"
Plan to watch? Too little too late?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: New chapter: Fugitives"
I'm watching. And this new chapter looks intriguing.

1. Glad Peter has his powers back.
2. I would not want Ando's power.
3. Sylar has a piece of glass in his brain and the building is an inferno. How does he survive?
4. Mohinder is pretty again.
5. Nathan - I always want him to be a good guy and he always disappoints.
6. Wonder what the future looks like now.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

newsomewayne 9339 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: New chapter: Fugitives"
5. Nathan - I always want him to be a good guy and he always disappoints.

Any long time wrestling fan knows that this is the mark of a great heel.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-16-08, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New chapter: Fugitives"
3. Sylar has a piece of glass in his brain and the building is an inferno. How does he survive?

Perhaps Merideth pulls it out. I don't know why she would though.

Regifted by Tribe

12-18-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: New chapter: Fugitives"
Thought about that too since she can withstand a lot of heat and may still be alive... but yeah, why would she do that?

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

12-16-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
27. "RE: New chapter: Fugitives"
I'll still watch.

All the "extras" with powers are seemingly dead... now we're back to the core characters - good.

Will Hiro get his powers back? I see jealously towards Ando now.

As much as I like Sylar and Zachary Quinto, I think he should stay dead. How can he be alive? Shard of glass to the back of the head and then burned. He's obviously dead because his hold over the building disappeared. Unless someone pulls the shard of glass out of head... Besides what else can be done with him. He's a monster again and the only thing for him to do is go back and track down other people with abilities... been there, done that.

Is Tracey still going to be a beyotch? Will her and Mohinder shack up?

Will Angela re-start the company?

Nathan bugs me. He can't be a villain like Arthur or Linderman. Those two were classy, bad dudes. Nathan is just a wannabe bad dude in a sleezy, politician way.

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

12-16-08, 05:16 PM (EST)
30. "Aw heck"
Why can't I turn my back on this show? There's a list of characters going nowhere, especially Mohinder-please, please leave Maya alone. Just because you will probably want to see her again doesn't mean we want to. Stay away

Is the heat in that inferno enough to melt the glass in Sylar's head? He can regenerate from any degree of deathliness, IIRC. Zachary Quinto is too good of an actor to remain dead.

Looks like Nathan will be rounding up the power peeps for imprisonment. He's another bad/good/bad guy. Expendable as far as I'm concerned but Adrian Pasdar himself has some amusing videos posted on youtube under buckshotwon.

I'll be back. Not sure why, but I'll be back.

12-22-08, 10:18 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Aw heck"
please leave Maya alone. Just because you will probably want to see her again doesn't mean we want to.

Speak for yourself.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

Sagebrush Dan 9978 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-13, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Okay, I finally watched this show on a free TV site. First three seasons were fun.
I can see why all the wise cracks about the final season. It was terrible. Boring and annoying villain, endless "meaningful" chatter between Claire and her father.
I think stars' egos got involved with the show, hence Claire's role was greatly enhanced: her powers were kind of boring, anyway.
I survived all the way through to the last show. I think that means I have some sort of heroic power.

02-27-15, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
I think you have to be a hero to understand that.

04-29-15, 05:44 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
And many are holding out for a hero!

05-04-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
No, I stopped watching it years ago.

02-26-16, 11:58 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Why would anyone want to buy fake passports from someone on line they don't know? Do the need our bank account numbers too?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •