The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Big spoiler in on-line comic.....
Go read the 6 part War Buddies....and at the end of part 5 we get a big spolier on a connection between two people... http://communit
HobbsofMI
4 messages
04-18-07 01:00 PM
March 4/5 Episode [View All]
Another treat for us up north to get an early viewing. To fill potential spoiler space I'll just say that it's another great episode and you'll
Canada Girl
21 messages
03-08-07 04:17 PM
Major Spoiler?
I was looking for the new Episode descriptions and ran across this: [link:www.heroestheseries.com/major-spo- lers-of-upcoming-heroes
HobbsofMI
4 messages
03-07-07 02:26 AM
2/26 Episode... [View All]
Loved it....answered a lot of questions and the flash backs were perfect. Next week looks even better....so we'll continue in the next post so no S
HobbsofMI
31 messages
03-02-07 11:55 PM
Casting Spoilers
We've got one thread about a possible Sylar, but I've heard some other casting news, so I thought it might make sense to create a casting spoi
Bebo
12 messages
02-28-07 11:14 AM
the helix appears
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums- s164/TeeJayEnJay/chips.jpg[/IMG] from the scene where Ando is scoopin
TeamJoisey
3 messages
02-22-07 08:56 AM
Feb 19th Episode
Ok....that was another great episode. This is my top show of the week and this week it really seem to move at a fast pace. All the story l
HobbsofMI
14 messages
02-21-07 12:44 PM
Feb 12 episode [View All]
Let's see if I can get the filler right this time. It was cold and rainy today....turning into snow as I type this. My DH the teacher is praying f
pinksparkleguitar
22 messages
02-19-07 08:26 AM
2/5 Episode [View All]
Ok....Nathan is Clair's dad and they have met before so when he goes next week back to TX and sees a picture.....what will happen then? I think o
HobbsofMI
26 messages
02-11-07 06:05 PM
Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By
Some of you have already claimed Mohinder as your man. I'll go with DL on this one. US weekly poll doesn't include Mohinder. Go [
trigirl
11 messages
02-04-07 12:16 PM
Description of the next two Episodes
Ok.....I was woundering about the Heroes website and ran across the description of the next two episodes so I'm putting them in hidden text and post
HobbsofMI
4 messages
02-02-07 01:41 PM
1/29 Episode
Any thoughts/discoveries/etc. on tonight's episode? I don't know if the Westies have seen it yet or not...but if they haven't then they wo
Das Mole
19 messages
02-02-07 01:33 PM
1/22 Episode
Less than 9 hours.....and we have a special revel in Deal or No Deal..... Plus go to the web site and read the comic book to help explain t
HobbsofMI
20 messages
01-26-07 04:09 PM
Mohinder on Leno
He was a guest on Jay Leno tonight. Oh my heck! is he ever gorgeous! And no British accent. He's first generation American. And, sadly, he%2
sharnina
0 messages
01-26-07 04:26 AM
12/4 Episode [View All]
Ok...another great episode....I'm so sad that it's gone for a month....what are we going to do....plus they did not even tease what would be comin
HobbsofMI
38 messages
01-22-07 02:56 AM
Tiny Preview
At the very end of the 12/4 episode there was a quick series of black and white images that had scenes from upcoming episodes. I slowed the Tivo do
TenPin
2 messages
01-02-07 10:41 AM
Golden Globe Nomination
...for Hiro.
trigirl
4 messages
12-20-06 03:51 PM
Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?
I could've sworn I saw a painting that looked like a guy on fire/exploding when Nathan was talking to Desire (Sp) before he ruined the other p
shakes the clown
11 messages
12-14-06 08:51 AM
11/27 Episode
Ok....work has been busy but I've been thinking of it....saw a preview last night where they said we would find out why and how people got their pow
HobbsofMI
19 messages
12-04-06 09:13 PM
Im So Confused about the show tonight > may contain spoiler??
I never started my own post so i hope i am doing it correctly... Is HRG good or bad? Did Nathan fly out of the car or d
eericarenee
5 messages
11-29-06 08:48 AM
11/20 Ep..... [View All]
Yep....5 hours to go and I'm already thinking of watching tonight's ep.... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_fi
HobbsofMI
32 messages
11-22-06 11:01 AM
Clues in Preview
The preview for the Nov. 27 episode looks like it has lots of clues. Filler - Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. We had ours a m
trigirl
5 messages
11-21-06 10:24 PM
All good Heroes have Superhero Names
I'm sure these won't, but If they did, what would they be? Be creative. Creators of past sure weren't: Batman, Superman, Aqua
Ahtumbreez
1 messages
11-21-06 02:48 PM
Sylar Casting
I am confused. Sean Bean is credited on IMDB for episodes 1.10 "Six Months Ago" and 1.11 "Nothing to Lose". However someone posted on anothe
trigirl
10 messages
11-21-06 02:44 PM
11/13 [View All]
[font color="navy" size="1"] http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/408eaafa02b78e13.gif Handcraf
J I M B O
29 messages
11-17-06 11:09 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •