The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's coming back September 22"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-20-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's coming back September 22"
It is all about the villains.

Here are some spoilers if you want to read them.

http://spoilerfix.com/heroes.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's coming back September 22 iatovttotx78 08-25-08 1
 YIPEE! moonbaby 09-22-08 2
   RE: YIPEE! Ahtumbreez 09-22-08 3
       Yep moonbaby 09-22-08 4
 Holy crap moonbaby 09-23-08 5
 RE: It's coming back September 22 azkate 09-23-08 6
   RE: It's coming back September 22 HobbsofMI 09-23-08 7
   RE: It's coming back September 22 bullzeye 09-24-08 8
   RE: It's coming back September 22 dragonflies 09-25-08 10
       I thought moonbaby 09-25-08 12
 Brundle-Hinder? IceCat 09-25-08 9
   RE: Brundle-Hinder? iatovttotx78 09-25-08 11
       RE: Brundle-Hinder? bullzeye 09-25-08 13
 RE: It's coming back September 22 whoami 09-26-08 14
 RE: It's coming back September 22 Max Headroom 09-29-08 15
 RE: It's coming back September 22 mrc 09-29-08 16
 RE: It's coming back September 22 Bebo 09-29-08 17
 RE: It's coming back September 22 Agman2 02-26-16 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-25-08, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
I'm so excited. I can't wait for this season to be underway. I really hope the show can get back on track this season and return to its Season 1 form.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "YIPEE!"
That's TONIGHT!

Nicely Sliced!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: YIPEE!"
All ready to snuggle down and get a Heroes fix!

Mangalicious by The Slice

09-22-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yep"
long time no Mohinder.

*squeeeee*

09-23-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
5. "Holy crap"
I won't discuss if no one is ready, don't want to spoil anything if you haven't seen it yet. Just have to say that the last minute or so made me say OMG out loud to the TV

azkate 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
Wow!

That was a great way to enter the new season and the last two minutes? Awesome!

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
Great start to a new season.....and the previews from the preshow....awesome! I got to go out and get Season 2 now!

GO WINGS! 2008 and 2009 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig and bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
I'll join the chorus: WOW!!!! What an episode!! What a way to start the season off!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-08, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
Last two minutes, OMG! I'm so glad Heroes is back!

And I get 2 Peters for the price of one!

swoon

09-25-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
12. "I thought"
it was really cool how different future Peter was from present day. I don't mean the scar-it was his whole demeanor, the tense way he carried himself, his face seemed different, shaped by anger and bitterness. Great acting.

IceCat 17411 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-08, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Brundle-Hinder?"

Anybody else get the feeling they were watching Cronenberg's The Fly (1986) when Mohinder was doing his whole my 'senses are alive' schtick?

When he was looking in the mirror and started picking at the scales on his back I started to wonder when does homage become robbery.

I'd recommend watching The Fly for the first 45 minutes or so and then re-watching this Heroes episode... the similarities are bizarre.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-25-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Brundle-Hinder?"
My friend had the same reaction to the show. She had to explain the Fly to me, because the version I got from some cartoon (TMNT, I think) when I was younger, was quite a bit off...
But yeah, you're not the only one that had that though.

She also said in the fly, the mans genitals fall off... hope he enjoyed his romp with Maya. It looks like it could be his last.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-08, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Brundle-Hinder?"
hope he enjoyed his romp with Maya. It looks like it could be his last.

Well, judging how smokin' hot she was looking in that episode, it might have been worth it!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-08, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
That was one great episode. Like everyone said the last two min. was something. I knew they all had to be related but was not sure how.
Have to record it becouse I am busy on Monday nights. I watched it twice to makeup for that.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
Guess I'm the voice of dissent around here-- I liked the first hour very much, the second hour not so much. But there are lots of mysteries to unravel over the course of the upcoming season, which is a good thing.

And Maya? Was very hot.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

mrc 10092 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
Interesting episode. Definitely had a Season 1 feel to it.

Complaint: I'm not sure that I buy Sylar's transformation. I'll have to see it to believe it.

A Slice of Manga

Bebo 20899 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
I am one happy Bebo. This is a quite promising start to the season, even though I could do without the Mohinder-Maya superpower lovin. Me lvoe the Petrellis and am glad to see Mama mixin it up in there.

Agman2 2129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-16, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's coming back September 22"
Why would anyone want to buy fake passports from someone on line they don't know? Do the need our bank account numbers too?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •