URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 83
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It's coming back September 22"

Posted by whoami on 08-20-08 at 09:03 PM
It is all about the villains.

Here are some spoilers if you want to read them.

http://spoilerfix.com/heroes.php

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It's coming back September 22"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 08-25-08 at 02:28 PM
I'm so excited. I can't wait for this season to be underway. I really hope the show can get back on track this season and return to its Season 1 form.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008

"YIPEE!"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-22-08 at 02:43 PM
That's TONIGHT!

Nicely Sliced!

"RE: YIPEE!"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-22-08 at 07:25 PM
All ready to snuggle down and get a Heroes fix!

Mangalicious by The Slice

"Yep"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-22-08 at 07:40 PM
long time no Mohinder.

*squeeeee*

"Holy crap"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-23-08 at 09:41 AM
I won't discuss if no one is ready, don't want to spoil anything if you haven't seen it yet. Just have to say that the last minute or so made me say OMG out loud to the TV

Posted by azkate on 09-23-08 at 11:46 AM
Wow!

That was a great way to enter the new season and the last two minutes? Awesome!

Posted by HobbsofMI on 09-23-08 at 03:32 PM
Great start to a new season.....and the previews from the preshow....awesome! I got to go out and get Season 2 now!

GO WINGS! 2008 and 2009 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig and bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Posted by bullzeye on 09-24-08 at 05:27 PM
I'll join the chorus: WOW!!!! What an episode!! What a way to start the season off!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Posted by dragonflies on 09-25-08 at 08:14 AM
Last two minutes, OMG! I'm so glad Heroes is back!

And I get 2 Peters for the price of one!

swoon

"I thought"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-25-08 at 11:31 AM
it was really cool how different future Peter was from present day. I don't mean the scar-it was his whole demeanor, the tense way he carried himself, his face seemed different, shaped by anger and bitterness. Great acting.

"Brundle-Hinder?"
Posted by IceCat on 09-25-08 at 01:03 AM

Anybody else get the feeling they were watching Cronenberg's The Fly (1986) when Mohinder was doing his whole my 'senses are alive' schtick?

When he was looking in the mirror and started picking at the scales on his back I started to wonder when does homage become robbery.

I'd recommend watching The Fly for the first 45 minutes or so and then re-watching this Heroes episode... the similarities are bizarre.

"RE: Brundle-Hinder?"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 09-25-08 at 11:16 AM
My friend had the same reaction to the show. She had to explain the Fly to me, because the version I got from some cartoon (TMNT, I think) when I was younger, was quite a bit off...
But yeah, you're not the only one that had that though.

She also said in the fly, the mans genitals fall off... hope he enjoyed his romp with Maya. It looks like it could be his last.

"RE: Brundle-Hinder?"
Posted by bullzeye on 09-25-08 at 06:07 PM
hope he enjoyed his romp with Maya. It looks like it could be his last.

Well, judging how smokin' hot she was looking in that episode, it might have been worth it!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Posted by whoami on 09-26-08 at 06:34 PM
That was one great episode. Like everyone said the last two min. was something. I knew they all had to be related but was not sure how.
Have to record it becouse I am busy on Monday nights. I watched it twice to makeup for that.

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-29-08 at 08:36 AM
Guess I'm the voice of dissent around here-- I liked the first hour very much, the second hour not so much. But there are lots of mysteries to unravel over the course of the upcoming season, which is a good thing.

And Maya? Was very hot.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

Posted by mrc on 09-29-08 at 10:47 AM
Interesting episode. Definitely had a Season 1 feel to it.

Complaint: I'm not sure that I buy Sylar's transformation. I'll have to see it to believe it.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Bebo on 09-29-08 at 12:39 PM
I am one happy Bebo. This is a quite promising start to the season, even though I could do without the Mohinder-Maya superpower lovin. Me lvoe the Petrellis and am glad to see Mama mixin it up in there.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 12:02 PM
Why would anyone want to buy fake passports from someone on line they don't know? Do the need our bank account numbers too?