The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heroes Theories"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dunard2 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunard2 Click to send private message to Dunard2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heroes Theories"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-06 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-04-06 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

More from the EW article. Be warned . . . Spoiler-like information to follow. Just some filler here to avoid seeing anything in the post preview. Is this enough? Probably.

WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?

Heroes' cast and creator assess five popular theories about the show:

THEORY #1 The current, official operating idea is this: In times of profound global crisis, forces of nature produce new kinds of people that can deal with the world's problems.
YES OR NO? ''We reserve the right to change this theory as we go along,'' says creator Tim Kring, suggesting that scientific or maybe even extraterrestrial intervention is possible.

THEORY #2 Niki is triple-timing as serial killer Sylar.
YES OR NO? It's a popular notion among fans, but as Ali Larter points out: ''I don't even think of her as having powers.'' Nonetheless, Kring calls the Sylar-Niki connection ''very viable.'' The Nov. 27 episode, which reveals the roots of Niki's schizoid nature, will settle the matter.

THEORY #3 Horn Rimmed Glasses doesn't want to stop human evolution — he's just trying to slow it down so the heroes can grow into their mutantdom.
YES OR NO? ''Interesting,'' is all Kring will say. Whatever his plan, you'll see H.R.G. ''get stressed out'' during sweeps, says Jack Coleman. ''He's trying to put out 100 fires at once.''

THEORY #4 Hiro changes the future just by racing through time. But if that's the case, hasn't he already saved New York from disaster, per The Butterfly Effect?
YES OR NO? We'll find out this month when Hiro's rules of time travel are explained. And Future Hiro's sword? ''It becomes a major part of the show,'' says Kring.

THEORY #5 Niki's son, Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey), is creating the entire world in his head. There's also the contention that an unseen comic-book writer is behind the action.
YES OR NO? Kring swears there are no ''It's all in a snow globe'' moments in store. As for Micah, Larter says he has powers, she knows what they are, and she ain't telling.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heroes Theories silentJ 11-06-06 1
   RE: Heroes Theories trigirl 11-10-06 2
 Lindermann trigirl 11-10-06 3
   RE: Lindermann syren 11-13-06 4
 RE: Heroes Theories J I M B O 11-13-06 5
 Cop in Different Time Theory trigirl 11-17-06 6
   RE: Cop in Different Time Theory Draco Malfoy 11-17-06 7
 Spoiler for 11/20 Episode Bebo 11-17-06 8
   RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode Draco Malfoy 11-18-06 9
   RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode geg6 11-18-06 10
       RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode Ahtumbreez 11-18-06 11
           RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode Julie2 04-15-08 12
           RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode Wacko Jacko 10-01-08 13
               RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode trigirl 10-02-08 14
 RE: Heroes Theories Agman2 02-26-16 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-06-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heroes Theories"
"And Future Hiro's sword? ''It becomes a major part of the show,'' says Kring."

I wonder if this relates to the "You look different without the scar" comment. We've already seen someone who has an interest in cutting brains out of peoples heads. Maybe the only way to kill a hero dead is to decapitate them highlander style.
Hiro tries to take Peters head, but misses by inches?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heroes Theories"
Hiro tries to take Peters head, but misses by inches?

Do you mean Sylar tries to take Peter's head? Could Hiro steal Sylar's sword?

11-10-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lindermann"
Have we met him yet? Ties are beginning to develop...

Nathan - Peter
Nikki - DL
Issac - Simone

Whaddya think...Linderman is Sylar?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lindermann"
Hmmm...I haven't found any listing for the person playing Linderman, so that is a big possibility.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heroes Theories"

THEORY #4 Hiro changes the future just by racing through time. But if that's the case, hasn't he already saved New York from disaster, per The Butterfly Effect?
YES OR NO? We'll find out this month when Hiro's rules of time travel are explained. And Future Hiro's sword? ''It becomes a major part of the show,'' says Kring.

For starters, I'm intrigued by these "rules" of his time travel.

Also, of COURSE he's already saved New York! This is a TV show, not a Shakespearean trajedy. Plus, as "changed" as he appeared when showing up on the subway...I had the impression that was post-saving Hiro.

11-17-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
6. "Cop in Different Time Theory"
Cop has still not interacted with the other Heroes we know. The theory floating around that he is in the past and that the little girl he saved is actually Claire still holds water. Plus, HRG explained to Isaac that he adopted a special little girl after her parents were killed. All fits.

Could explain why Sylar wanted that little girl so badly. Save the Cheerleader, save the world!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cop in Different Time Theory"
While he hasn't interacted with any of our "Heroes" as yet, he *has* interacted with Mr. Bennett and the Haitian, neither of whom looked any different than they do now.

Bebo 20899 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
Here's a link to spoilers for Monday's episode. Read at your own peril. Let's just say that it mentions one character's death...and tells you who.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=263602d0-dd20-4b35-ad42-d18895aef6ae

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
Ooooh... that's gonna p!ss off some fangirls.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
Whew! Not my guy.

But does that mean necessarily that this particular character stays dead?

Not on this show, it doesn't.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
Thanks! geg. Smooch.

I didn't want to read the spoiler, then Draco's post made my stomache clinch.....then I read your post. And since we both know that your guy is my guy, than I'm not going to worry that our guy dies

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Julie2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-08, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Julie2 Click to send private message to Julie2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
Reading now the spoilers for the third season I can look back and see how many of the questions here were answered by now. Some developments are quite surprising. If you are into the new spoilers check here
http://www.theheroesfanclub.com/the-villeins-of-the-future-spoiler-61.html

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-01-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
Who was this 'your guy'? Just curious 2 years later.

10-02-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Spoiler for 11/20 Episode"
I think we were talking about DL...he was my guy afterall.

bouncey by Ice

Agman2 2128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-16, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Heroes Theories"
Why would anyone want to buy fake passports from someone on line they don't know? Do the need our bank account numbers too?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •