The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
With the writer's strike looming, Heroes is scrapping it plans to do the Origins spinoff. They're also looking at changing their plans for the main show by shooting an alternate ending for a December episode to turn it into a season finale.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Strike-Fallout-Heroes/800026358

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Her... moonbaby 11-03-07 1
 RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Her... whoami 11-05-07 2
   RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Her... Max Headroom 11-05-07 3
   RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Her... iatovttotx78 11-05-07 4
       RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Her... Snidget 11-05-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
Oh poop. I hope it is settled before that happens. And eek, what a bad picture of Peter!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-05-07, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
I hope they settle the strike before then.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
Word.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-05-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
The strike is on. Does that mean the season is shortened or are we only going to miss out if its a prolonged strike.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Writer's Strike - impact on Heroes schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-07 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

If the strike is pretty short it shouldn't make much difference as they will start getting scripts in plenty of time to start shooting the post Holiday hiatus shows (most shows have enough scripts to get through sweeps and a couple of weeks in December. The last couple of weeks of December tend to be reruns anyway for anything scripted.)

The problems will mostly start after the new year if the strike goes on for a couple of months.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20071101 has some info. The last strike went on for 22 weeks and if this is what happens here we may see the spring mostly screwed up and we may see some shortened seasons. They could run new programming over the summer if they get the script for it by then. (so spring could look like summer with a lot of reality TV and game shows that would have run in the summer running in the spring and then catching up the shows over the summer.)

It depends on how long the strike goes for. If it goes on long enough it could screw up next fall as they aren't allowed to pitch shows during the strike and if it goes on long enough it could make getting stuff done for the fall a tight squeeze as I think they start working on the fall season pretty early in the year.

ETA: a couple of ")" I forgot

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •