The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/26 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/26 Episode"
Ok....I miss the old Hiro and I found this week very weak. Glad that we lost one of the twins but Sylar with Molly now....The whole getting comic books back.....Clair/Bob/his daughter..dropping the slurpee....yawn.....

Only good thing we found out is you take off your head there is no coming back but we sort of knew that with Clair when she was killed by the QB. And if she knew that why didn't she blow off his head with the first shot?

So Clair blood works so why did they not take more or have a ton of Adams blood.....

One more show and then we are done.....they really need to work hard in the off season to get it back to season one's level.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/26 Episode J Slice 11-27-07 1
 RE: 11/26 Episode iatovttotx78 11-27-07 2
 RE: 11/26 Episode dabo 11-27-07 3
 RE: 11/26 Episode PagongRatEater 11-27-07 4
 RE: 11/26 Episode zombiebaby 11-27-07 5
 RE: 11/26 Episode CantStandToLook 11-27-07 6
 RE: 11/26 Episode geekboy 11-27-07 7
   RE: 11/26 Episode trigirl 11-28-07 8
       RE: 11/26 Episode beau_30 11-30-07 15
   Season Finale trigirl 11-28-07 9
 RE: 11/26 Episode The Cake 11-28-07 10
   RE: 11/26 Episode trigirl 11-28-07 11
       RE: 11/26 Episode HobbsofMI 11-29-07 12
 RE: 11/26 Episode Max Headroom 11-30-07 13
   RE: 11/26 Episode bullzeye 11-30-07 14
 RE: 11/26 Episode dragonflies 12-01-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I looked at this ep as being a bridge episode, since next week's the "finale" (damn those writers. I know plenty of people in Philadelphia who would write those episodes for a lot less - hey Hollywood people! OVER HERE! ::waves:

I want Sylar to eat Maya's brain now, although it seems he'd only be getting a single corn nibblet - how STUPID is she?!

D'oh-Hinder needs to die. And I wouldn't care if Sylar died. I think Adam's a better villain.

I demand more Ando.

All Hail the Rickman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
Hated it too. Way too much of the new character's not enough of the regular characters. It was a drag. And I don't like to see Peter working the bad side. How dense does he have to be to see that Adam's evil.

Crafted by sharnina

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
If you leave the blood sitting around too long it probably Things, very dangerous stuff that blood.

Two get offed next week? Hope one of them is Elle.

I enjoyed this episode overall, if nothing else it is always interesting to see how they orchestrate the chess moves. Sylar escaped from the woman in his head, now he's in position for the cop to get in his head, before the strike they probably planned to sideline Sylar a bit anyway so he could go do the Spock thing.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I agree. Last night was a bit of a muddle and it looks like next week is going to be a giant cluster if they are suddenly going to wrap all the open ends up in 40 minutes.

The good news is that they will have a long time to get back on track for next season. But have they driven off too many fans for it to matter?

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I hate being negative week after week but last night was soooo boring.

Why can't Peter read Adam's mind to see what he really plans on doing?

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I thought the episode was decent, not great but decent. I just dont know how they can wrap up all the loose ends in one show. I'll be there to find out though and i'll be there next season no matter what too. I'm hooked.

Syren did this

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-27-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
FIrst off, am I the only one out there who thinks they writers finally got the groove back in the last 4-5 shows?

I loved this episode, and the one before, and the one before...

Yes, the season started off horrifically slow and dull, but its back. And one other thing - next weeks 'finale' is the finale for this one story line. Its NOT the end of the season.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-28-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
Its NOT the end of the season.

It might be if the writer's strike is not resolved soon.

Scripted Shows Remaining from Futon Guide:

series network season ordered shot latest scheduled (date) remaining
heroes NBC 2 24 11 11 (12/3/07) 0

bouncey by Ice

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I just heard on the radio/news that the writers striker may becoming to a close, and shows will start back up again.
The negogations were that the writers will get half of the profits made from DVD's & Internet Sales.
So hopefully it won't be the end.

11-28-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Season Finale"
...and this....

From SpoilerFix:

Heroes' second season may be coming to a close a lot sooner than expected due to the <...> writers' strike. Sources confirm that the show is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted, the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

bouncey by Ice

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
But does shooting someone's head off really kill people like Adam, Peter, & Claire? Adam exploded in the tent back in Japan & Peter exploded when he went nuclear & they both came back. Doesn't exploding mean that your head explodes too? If so, why would shooting someone like them in the head make them die permanently?

11-28-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I think it is a head-detatched-from-body type of thing. Can't grow a new one.

bouncey by Ice

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
Kind of like Highlander.....that's were they ripped that off from...

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
Finally pulled this episode off the TiVo and watched it last night. And what a waste of 42 minutes of my time it was. One episode before the (abbreviated) season finale, and we get an episode that's 90% filler?

A few thoughts:

- Enough Claire, already. Relevance to plot?
- Enough of imitation-girl and Micah. Relevance to plot?
- Can Peter really be that dense?
- Can Maya really be that dense? (Then again, ask me if I care.)
- What happened to Parkman, leaving Molly alone for Sylar?

What a jumbled mess this season has been.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-30-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
What happened to Parkman, leaving Molly alone for Sylar?

I can't recall exactly what Sylar said to Mohinder, but it was something along the lines of "I convinced the babysitter to take the night off", leading me to believe he somehow incapacitated Parkman.

A birthday present from Tribe

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 11/26 Episode"
I'm torn on this episode. It had it's ups and it's downs. Overall I am left wondering how they will tie everything up next week, but I'm looking forward to it either way.

Every episode that shows Peter is a good episode.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •