The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drive-by posting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drive-by posting"
Just dropped by to say that we rented our first Heroes video yesterday and are HOOKED!!!!! I hadn't seen the show, so I decided to see what this cheerleader fuss was about. Incredible stuff. So, I'll be joining you guys as soon as I get caught up (all of last year's videos are out). We're already up to the sixth show, or somewhere around there. Well, back to the TV!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drive-by posting trigirl 11-19-07 1
 RE: Drive-by posting bullzeye 11-19-07 2
 RE: Drive-by posting dragonflies 11-19-07 3
   RE: Drive-by posting Sagebrush Dan 12-04-07 4
       RE: Drive-by posting dragonflies 12-04-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drive-by posting"
Enjoy! I started when NBC had their marathon on last year and watching them back to back is the way to go!

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-19-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drive-by posting"
I know exactly what you mean Dan - I bought Season One about a month ago and blew through the entire season in a week. It is definitely more interesting watching them back to back - so many things start falling into place.

I also would watch an episode and then go to the thread discussion. It would help fill in a few of the wtf? moments.

Enjoy!

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drive-by posting"
Yay Dan! Welcome to your newest addiction!

Milo is mine, btw.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drive-by posting"
I got hooked on Milo, too. He is a clone of my acupuncturist *swoon* (he told me today that he keeps wondering why people ask him if he's seen Heroes — he hasn't yet. I told him about his cloneness.).

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drive-by posting"
oooo - I think I need some acupuncture.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •