URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 72
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Drive-by posting"

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-18-07 at 04:50 PM
Just dropped by to say that we rented our first Heroes video yesterday and are HOOKED!!!!! I hadn't seen the show, so I decided to see what this cheerleader fuss was about. Incredible stuff. So, I'll be joining you guys as soon as I get caught up (all of last year's videos are out). We're already up to the sixth show, or somewhere around there. Well, back to the TV!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Drive-by posting"
Posted by trigirl on 11-19-07 at 09:58 AM
Enjoy! I started when NBC had their marathon on last year and watching them back to back is the way to go!

bouncey by Ice

Posted by bullzeye on 11-19-07 at 10:17 AM
I know exactly what you mean Dan - I bought Season One about a month ago and blew through the entire season in a week. It is definitely more interesting watching them back to back - so many things start falling into place.

I also would watch an episode and then go to the thread discussion. It would help fill in a few of the wtf? moments.

Enjoy!

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

Posted by dragonflies on 11-19-07 at 04:47 PM
Yay Dan! Welcome to your newest addiction!

Milo is mine, btw.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 12-04-07 at 02:14 AM
I got hooked on Milo, too. He is a clone of my acupuncturist *swoon* (he told me today that he keeps wondering why people ask him if he's seen Heroes — he hasn't yet. I told him about his cloneness.).

Posted by dragonflies on 12-04-07 at 02:17 PM
oooo - I think I need some acupuncture.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V