The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"9-24-07 Season Premier "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-25-07, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"9-24-07 Season Premier "
Wow! What an episode. I knew Clair wouldn't be able to resist the tumble. And how cool is it that potential BF can fly.

I'm so glad Peter is still with us.

Did anyone notice that the guy Ando bumped into on the sidewalk was Nathan?

Shar's World

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Guest star lvoe Bebo 09-25-07 1
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier mrc 09-25-07 2
   RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier zombiebaby 09-25-07 3
       RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier AugustGirl 09-26-07 9
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier RickCharles 09-25-07 4
   RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier HobbsofMI 09-25-07 5
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier Max Headroom 09-25-07 6
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier sharnina 09-25-07 7
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier bullzeye 09-25-07 8
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier dragonflies 09-26-07 10
   Milo Siggie sharnina 09-26-07 12
       RE: Milo Siggie dragonflies 09-27-07 14
           RE: Milo Siggie iatovttotx78 09-27-07 15
               RE: Milo Siggie dragonflies 09-27-07 16
               RE: Milo Siggie sharnina 09-27-07 17
                   RE: Milo Siggie iatovttotx78 09-27-07 18
                   RE: Siggie The Cake 10-03-07 23
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier TenPin 09-26-07 11
   RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier MizJazmine 09-27-07 13
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier whoami 09-27-07 19
   RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier The Cake 09-28-07 20
       RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier Dragonfire 09-30-07 22
 RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier true 09-28-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-07, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Guest star lvoe"
*sniff* George! George!

Lvoe lvoe lvoe David Anders in anything he's in, and this is no exception. What a great role for him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I hope there is more on Parkman. I don't like that he got a divorce; what will happen to the baby? Was it his?

I suspect that Hiro will replace his "hero."

Shar-licious

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "

I had the same two thoughts about Parkman and Hiro.

All in all it was mediocre. Soem parts were good, some were boring. But then again I kind of found the finale lacking.

Still better than the rest of the stuff on last night!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Still waiting for Lost.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
All in all it was mediocre. Soem parts were good, some were boring. But then again I kind of found the finale lacking.

Agree 1000% with Zombie on both counts.

Mediocre season opener.

Lacking finale.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Still waiting for Lost.

Agree again. I have no doubt Lost's season opener will be well worth the wait.

RickCharles 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RickCharles Click to send private message to RickCharles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
When seeing Nathan in Peter's apartment in the second scene with the beard...I said, wasn't that the guy Ando bupmed into earlier. Love Tivo...rewind and sure enough it was. Which means Nathan is the one we are led to believe that slipped the picture with the symbol on it into the paper for Hiro's dad and posted MaMa Petrelli's picture outside Peter's apartment.

Was Nathan the attacker of Hiro's dad? He could have flown away after knocking him off the roof.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
Looking at it in Tivo, I don't think it's Peter...I don't think it's the boogie man that Molly is dreaming of because "The Company" was trying to find him/Sylar too. Looks like Sylar survived too from the preview.

Hiro story line is funny as usual but overall I was hoping for more. The on-line comics do fill in a little so if you have not read them, you should.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
Color me disappointed. I realize there had to be a transition from last season, but I thought the episode was slow. There was too much time spent on Claire's fitting in at her new school and not enough time spent on developing the story for the upcoming season.

Also, do we need more new heroes? I'm afraid the cast is developing a case of "Lost-itis" with all these new characters. It can only get harder for all these characters to have meaningful roles, plus much effort will be needed to tie the plotlines together without making things too confusing.

Just my opinions -- YMMV.

agman's got me ready for fall

09-25-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I guess I'm easily pleased. *shrugs* Maybe I was just excited enough to see it's return to not be disappointed.

I have to agree about adding more characters but, on the other hand, Mohinder keeps talking about how many of them there are out there and all we see is a small sample. It might be better if we just saw them peripherally like in X-Men. That way we know they are there but we don't have to keep reorganizing our thinking to keep all the different stories straight.

Shar's World

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-25-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
Well, until last night I had not seen a single episode of Heroes. I tried to catch up a couple of times last season but was so lost that I gave up. Last night I tuned in, and confusing as it was, it caught my attention enough that I went out and bought Season One today. I have a funny feeling this will quickly become a favorite!

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I'm another one who was easily pleased. It wasn't the greatest, but I loved how they showed Nathan bumping into Ando, I noticed it too and thought of the notes. And the ending was the best for me. I say Milo's name in the credits, but wasn't sure if it would just be a flashback. As long as he is still there, I'm happy. He looked hot.

I need a Milo siggie.

smokeysmom rocks!

09-26-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
12. "Milo Siggie"
Hows about this one.

You got my 2000th post.

09-27-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Milo Siggie"
Congrats on 2k! And super smooches! I can feel myself getting less crabby by the minute!

swoon

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-27-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Milo Siggie"
I'm so gellus.. I luv Millo too... you're so lucky.

Agman did me

09-27-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Milo Siggie"
Thanks Tim. I'd be happy to share, but I don't know how to futz with siggies.

swoon

09-27-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Milo Siggie"
How's this?

Shar's World

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-27-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Milo Siggie"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

aww.... you're sweet! Thanks.

Crafted by Shar.

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Siggie"
Ok, so I know these two are not actually heroes but they are my favorite charcters. HRG & Ando. Can someone make me a sig too? Please...

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
OK, we know that Mohinder is working with HRG to take the company down, but the question is, was the “virus” he was lecturing on real or simply a way to get noticed by the company and get inside?

Molly really was sick and it appears to be the same thing that killed his sister. Are all the Heroes at risk? Is this going to be a important theme in this season or just a ruse? I for one think the virus is a real problem, just something to get him noticed and into the group.

I suppose time will tell

TenPin

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-27-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
Now that's an interesting question because there has been speculation as to whether or not Mohinder has some kind of "special ability" which we really don't know about. BUT it was Mohinder's blood that saved Molly. So maybe he's the cure to whatever this virus is 'cuz what would make his blood so unique? I don't really know, but it's something to think about...I'm just sayin'....

All this guessing is what makes this show so much fun!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-27-07, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I thought the season opener was great.
I liked the addition of the new heroes. They have to develop their characters and this will take some time.
Overall it was great.

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I agree. The new characters look pretty interesting. I hated when they brought in Paulo & Nicki on Lost, but here on Heroes the new brother & sister duo don't bother me at all. It seems that the sister has a pretty deadly power, something that Sylar would probably want but what about the brother? Does anyone think he has got a power too? If so, what do you think it is?
Hooray! I am so happy that Peter & Nathan are back & the fact that they wrote Nathan's & Parkman's wives out of the show. They were both annoying & didn't really bring anything to the table.
By the way, does anyone know what DL's status is? Did he die or not? Is there any spoilers about this?

Dragonfire 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I read somewhere (I think TV Guide, but not sure) that the sister's power is a quick killing virus and her brother's power is the antidote.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
I love this show but they need to pick up the pace, or something. I find myself dozing about halfway through.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •