URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 56
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"9-24-07 Season Premier "

Posted by sharnina on 09-25-07 at 03:29 AM
Wow! What an episode. I knew Clair wouldn't be able to resist the tumble. And how cool is it that potential BF can fly.

I'm so glad Peter is still with us.

Did anyone notice that the guy Ando bumped into on the sidewalk was Nathan?

Shar's World

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Guest star lvoe"
Posted by Bebo on 09-25-07 at 07:30 AM
*sniff* George! George!

Lvoe lvoe lvoe David Anders in anything he's in, and this is no exception. What a great role for him.

"RE: 9-24-07 Season Premier "
Posted by mrc on 09-25-07 at 07:39 AM
I hope there is more on Parkman. I don't like that he got a divorce; what will happen to the baby? Was it his?

I suspect that Hiro will replace his "hero."

Shar-licious

Posted by zombiebaby on 09-25-07 at 08:59 AM

I had the same two thoughts about Parkman and Hiro.

All in all it was mediocre. Soem parts were good, some were boring. But then again I kind of found the finale lacking.

Still better than the rest of the stuff on last night!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Still waiting for Lost.

Posted by AugustGirl on 09-26-07 at 06:54 AM
All in all it was mediocre. Soem parts were good, some were boring. But then again I kind of found the finale lacking.

Agree 1000% with Zombie on both counts.

Mediocre season opener.

Lacking finale.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Still waiting for Lost.

Agree again. I have no doubt Lost's season opener will be well worth the wait.

Posted by RickCharles on 09-25-07 at 10:50 AM
When seeing Nathan in Peter's apartment in the second scene with the beard...I said, wasn't that the guy Ando bupmed into earlier. Love Tivo...rewind and sure enough it was. Which means Nathan is the one we are led to believe that slipped the picture with the symbol on it into the paper for Hiro's dad and posted MaMa Petrelli's picture outside Peter's apartment.

Was Nathan the attacker of Hiro's dad? He could have flown away after knocking him off the roof.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 09-25-07 at 12:12 PM
Looking at it in Tivo, I don't think it's Peter...I don't think it's the boogie man that Molly is dreaming of because "The Company" was trying to find him/Sylar too. Looks like Sylar survived too from the preview.

Hiro story line is funny as usual but overall I was hoping for more. The on-line comics do fill in a little so if you have not read them, you should.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-25-07 at 12:50 PM
Color me disappointed. I realize there had to be a transition from last season, but I thought the episode was slow. There was too much time spent on Claire's fitting in at her new school and not enough time spent on developing the story for the upcoming season.

Also, do we need more new heroes? I'm afraid the cast is developing a case of "Lost-itis" with all these new characters. It can only get harder for all these characters to have meaningful roles, plus much effort will be needed to tie the plotlines together without making things too confusing.

Just my opinions -- YMMV.

agman's got me ready for fall

Posted by sharnina on 09-25-07 at 04:02 PM
I guess I'm easily pleased. *shrugs* Maybe I was just excited enough to see it's return to not be disappointed.

I have to agree about adding more characters but, on the other hand, Mohinder keeps talking about how many of them there are out there and all we see is a small sample. It might be better if we just saw them peripherally like in X-Men. That way we know they are there but we don't have to keep reorganizing our thinking to keep all the different stories straight.

Shar's World

Posted by bullzeye on 09-25-07 at 05:09 PM
Well, until last night I had not seen a single episode of Heroes. I tried to catch up a couple of times last season but was so lost that I gave up. Last night I tuned in, and confusing as it was, it caught my attention enough that I went out and bought Season One today. I have a funny feeling this will quickly become a favorite!

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

Posted by dragonflies on 09-26-07 at 11:42 AM
I'm another one who was easily pleased. It wasn't the greatest, but I loved how they showed Nathan bumping into Ando, I noticed it too and thought of the notes. And the ending was the best for me. I say Milo's name in the credits, but wasn't sure if it would just be a flashback. As long as he is still there, I'm happy. He looked hot.

I need a Milo siggie.

smokeysmom rocks!

"Milo Siggie"
Posted by sharnina on 09-26-07 at 07:04 PM
Hows about this one.

You got my 2000th post.

"RE: Milo Siggie"
Posted by dragonflies on 09-27-07 at 12:05 PM
Congrats on 2k! And super smooches! I can feel myself getting less crabby by the minute!

swoon

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 09-27-07 at 02:09 PM
I'm so gellus.. I luv Millo too... you're so lucky.

Agman did me

Posted by dragonflies on 09-27-07 at 04:27 PM
Thanks Tim. I'd be happy to share, but I don't know how to futz with siggies.

swoon

Posted by sharnina on 09-27-07 at 08:55 PM
How's this?

Shar's World

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 09-27-07 at 09:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

aww.... you're sweet! Thanks.

Crafted by Shar.

"RE: Siggie"
Posted by The Cake on 10-03-07 at 11:00 AM
Ok, so I know these two are not actually heroes but they are my favorite charcters. HRG & Ando. Can someone make me a sig too? Please...

Posted by TenPin on 09-26-07 at 04:12 PM
OK, we know that Mohinder is working with HRG to take the company down, but the question is, was the “virus” he was lecturing on real or simply a way to get noticed by the company and get inside?

Molly really was sick and it appears to be the same thing that killed his sister. Are all the Heroes at risk? Is this going to be a important theme in this season or just a ruse? I for one think the virus is a real problem, just something to get him noticed and into the group.

I suppose time will tell

TenPin

Posted by MizJazmine on 09-27-07 at 11:32 AM
Now that's an interesting question because there has been speculation as to whether or not Mohinder has some kind of "special ability" which we really don't know about. BUT it was Mohinder's blood that saved Molly. So maybe he's the cure to whatever this virus is 'cuz what would make his blood so unique? I don't really know, but it's something to think about...I'm just sayin'....

All this guessing is what makes this show so much fun!

Posted by whoami on 09-27-07 at 11:08 PM
I thought the season opener was great.
I liked the addition of the new heroes. They have to develop their characters and this will take some time.
Overall it was great.

Posted by The Cake on 09-28-07 at 10:19 AM
I agree. The new characters look pretty interesting. I hated when they brought in Paulo & Nicki on Lost, but here on Heroes the new brother & sister duo don't bother me at all. It seems that the sister has a pretty deadly power, something that Sylar would probably want but what about the brother? Does anyone think he has got a power too? If so, what do you think it is?
Hooray! I am so happy that Peter & Nathan are back & the fact that they wrote Nathan's & Parkman's wives out of the show. They were both annoying & didn't really bring anything to the table.
By the way, does anyone know what DL's status is? Did he die or not? Is there any spoilers about this?

Posted by Dragonfire on 09-30-07 at 10:39 PM
I read somewhere (I think TV Guide, but not sure) that the sister's power is a quick killing virus and her brother's power is the antidote.

Posted by true on 09-28-07 at 10:00 PM
I love this show but they need to pick up the pace, or something. I find myself dozing about halfway through.