The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10-1 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-07, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10-1 Episode"
I want to nitpick for just a minute. I like Claire a lot and I have a secret crush on Hayden. But, honestly, her character needs to grow past the stage that she is in. She saw what could happen when someone found out that she was "special." She needs to cool her jets and chill out. So what if you aren't Miss Popular Cheerleader at the new school? At least you're alive. (I could SO be her dad!)

I predicted Hiro's exploits, didn't I? I didn't expect the drunk dood to heal from the arrows, though.

When I saw the Latina chick's eyes, my first thought was, "Ooh! She's got the black oil!" (X-Files reference, for those too young to remember the halcyon days of TV.)

Suresh finding the Haitian was pretty cool. I always liked him.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10-1 Episode Glow 10-02-07 1
 RE: 10-1 Episode azkate 10-02-07 2
   RE: 10-1 Episode CantStandToLook 10-02-07 3
       RE: 10-1 Episode azkate 10-02-07 4
           RE: 10-1 Episode sharnina 10-02-07 5
               RE: 10-1 Episode azkate 10-02-07 6
       RE: 10-1 Episode J I M B O 10-02-07 7
 RE: 10-1 Episode smokeysmom 10-02-07 8
 RE: 10-1 Episode pinksparkleguitar 10-02-07 9
   Mee too foonermints 10-04-07 16
 RE: 10-1 Episode The Cake 10-03-07 10
   RE: 10-1 Episode Max Headroom 10-03-07 11
       RE: 10-1 Episode fanfromseason1 10-03-07 12
 RE: 10-1 Episode dragonflies 10-03-07 13
   RE: 10-1 Episode mrc 10-04-07 14
       RE: 10-1 Episode dragonflies 10-04-07 15
 ! IceCat 10-05-07 17
   RE: ! syren 10-05-07 18
   RE: ! pinksparkleguitar 10-06-07 19
   RE: ! azkate 10-08-07 23
   RE: ! iatovttotx78 10-08-07 24
 Sylar on a Beach? trigirl 10-07-07 20
   RE: Sylar on a Beach? bullzeye 10-07-07 21
       RE: Sylar on a Beach? syren 10-08-07 22
           RE: Sylar on a Beach? iatovttotx78 10-08-07 25
           RE: Sylar on a Beach? bullzeye 10-08-07 26
               Sylar says moonbaby 10-08-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
I haven't watched yet. I am here to be spoiled.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

azkate 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
About the Haitian,

I am already confused. Suresh cures the Haitian, is bamboozled by his powers and the Haitian disapears. Is this foreshadowing that all the Heroes will become ill too? And that Suresh is the cure?

I also like the Hispanic brother and sister. The way they portray her power to kill and his power to cure feels very catholic to me(the Mary tears, the brother and sister on thier knees when he cures the victim, the cured screaming that they are evil)...kinda cool.

Last but not least, something is off about Peter(obviously). How did he end up in Ireland? And how is Sylar on what looks to be a tropical beach?

God this show makes my Mondays!
another tribe work of art

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
The online comics will clear up some of the confusion for you.

Suresh wasn't bamboozled by the Haitian but wants the Company to think he was. He healed the Haitian so he could help Noah. Whatever ailment some of the heroes are getting though, it does appear that Suresh is the cure.

The hispanic twins story did indeed remind me of the Black Oil from X files. However, according to the comics, the sister has a plague of some sort or the ability to store plagues and the brother has the ability to absorb them. I hope Mohinder can help them.

I'm still lost on how Peter ended up in Ireland but I think it's cool how he's figuring out his powers all over again.

Syren did this

10-02-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
TYVM!

I guess I better wander over to the comics and catch up.

And try to get a siggie <g>

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
Who do you want? Someone specific or all of them or something different?

Shar's World

10-02-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
Oh gosh...choices!

I go back and forth on favorites but consistently love Hiro for his humor. So I choose Hiro if I may?

Thanks Sharnina....btw, how is your new home shaping up? Hope things are good.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 10-1 Episode"

I guess I need to re-watch the finale. Seems both Sylar and Peter wound up half a world apart, with neither one having any recollection of who/what they are.

And I agree that we're getting too much Claire. I'd be fine with all the "new" Heroes if we were still getting the old ones...but for two weeks now it's been mostly Claire/Hiro and not nearly enough balance for the other storylines.

Anyone else get the sense that this great show is turning into a drag-it-out advertising machine? Seems ratings are affecting the storyline, when it started the other way around.

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
This is my first foray into a non-"off topic" thread in many moons, so please be gentle.

I'm catching up with Heros, which my DH loves -- but we are both totally tired of the whining "Latina" character.

We don't follow the cartoon version (I'm still not sure what that entails! ) -- but we are not impressed with the endless: "I'm Hispanic. DIos Mio. I don't know why Diablo possesed me. The only reason I can think of is I've been cursed by Dios. Dios Mio. Aaaaay chihauha. Yo no entiende, wwwccchy, wwwwchy eees thees happening to me? eet can only be a curse from Dios, ayyyyyy, cunandera, que paso... my eyes, my eyes.... I am heeesspanic, I can only find a reeeeleegious reason for zeees powers .... wheeech are obviously a curse, aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy dios mio....

What the? Go ahead and explain what the flippin powers are already. We get it. They are Hispanic. The only answer they would have to the unknown is Catholic. They would oddly jeopardize friends and family on this quest to find out why Dios cursed them.... feh.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
I immediately thought of the X-Files when I saw the black sludge in her eyes!!!

*sigh* I loved that show.

Syren made it!
If I had a blog it would be kinda like this...

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mee too"

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
So, there were originally 12 Heroes according to Hiro's dad. 3 died. Angela's husband, Linderman, & some french dude who's name escapes me. Leaving 9. Hiro's dad died so there are 8. HRG says that he received the first of 8 paintings that Isaac painted. The first being Hiro's dad. So that must mean that one of the original 12 is the one killing all the other originals, right? Which means we will see 7 new older heroes throughout this season. Hopefully Angela will shed some light to Nathan or Parkman on who the others were. Or at least tell them who attacked her.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
My first thought on the attack on Angela was that she got a visit from Claude (the Invisible Man). But if she could tell that Parkman was reading her mind, you'd think she could've figured out an invisible guy. So I'm still confused.

agman's got me ready for fall

fanfromseason1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fanfromseason1 Click to send private message to fanfromseason1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-07 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

Molly has stated that there is a Bogey man much worse than Sylar and I think he may be our "old ones" killer. He would have to have some pretty amazing powers to be scarier than Sylar. The man who plays Sylar, Zachary Quinto, is staring in the new Star Trex movie as young Spock and will not be in too many episodes this year for filming. Bummer I know. Whatever happened to Peter his family is unaware of it so some hot shot must be involved if not the company itself. I personally like that the show incorporates each Heroes culture and language in the show. It adds some realism to the whole thing. I think the Hispanic duo is an interesting sideline and may come in to play pretty big this year. There are several comics about them online and they seem important. Perhaps the brother can be taught to cure the Heroes too? If you read the comic you find out how the "old ones" came to be together around or after Viet Nam. I had no idea they would put the abilities back further than that. Also, it seems that families are one of the main ways people are getting their abilities so lots of genetics talk this year.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
So the show went over and my DVR cut it off, right after Claire did the same to her toe. I saw it regenerate, and the guy in the window, but what happened after that?

I loved seeing so much of Peter. Gimme more!

swoon

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
Claire ran outside with Mr. Muggles barking up a storm. West had apparently flown away. Claire saw the Suresh textbook (the one that explains Mohinder's dad's theories) that everyone keeps carrying around.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 10-1 Episode"
Thanks! So I didn't miss much. I was worried I might have missed another glimpse of Peter

swoon

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "!"

This is for anyone who wants to use it... Nobody is allowed to claim exclusivity, though.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: !"
Whoo Hoo...

I love when I see that little exclamation point in a thread!!!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: !"
Whoo hoo! Thanks!!

bouncey by Ice

10-08-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: !"
Yay!

Thank you IceCat!

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-08-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: !"
Too cool

Crafted by sharnina

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sylar on a Beach?"
Last but not least, something is off about Peter(obviously). How did he end up in Ireland? And how is Sylar on what looks to be a tropical beach?

When was this shown? I didn't see Sylar on a beach?

bouncey by Ice

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-07-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sylar on a Beach?"
When was this shown? I didn't see Sylar on a beach?

I'm with you TG - I wonder if it was a Canadian feed thing....I just watched last week's episode and I definitely did not see Sylar.

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sylar on a Beach?"
It was on the previews for the following week. It appears he is on a beach with a red headed lady.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-08-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sylar on a Beach?"
They played it repeatedly during the football games yesterday

Crafted by sharnina

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-08-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sylar on a Beach?"
Thank you Syren. As noted elsewhere, we don't get previews for upcoming episodes up here.

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Sylar says"
something to the woman on the beach like "why don't you tell me what's really going on here?" I found a link to a preview but this isn't the one I've seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYui6dADkQ

He who throws mud loses ground.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •