The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Flight or Fight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Flight or Fight"
What did you think of last nights episode? I was pleased with lots of shots of Peter, of course. I did enjoy many of the story lines, although this episode didn't seem to move very quickly.

Matt's dad's powers seem really strong. Yet he seems to be working on his own. Is he just defending himself, or is he the killer sending the pictures with the symbol?

Is Hiro ever coming back to the future? I expect something unusual will happen that Ando needs to know about, otherwise why would they be dragging that story line on like they are.

Does this new girl work for the same people that Mohinder has infiltrated? How did they know she used her powers? Along the same lines, how did the company know about Mika's cousin so quickly?

swoon

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Flight or Fight mrc 10-23-07 1
 RE: Flight or Fight zombiebaby 10-23-07 2
   RE: Flight or Fight dabo 10-23-07 3
       RE: Flight or Fight dragonflies 10-23-07 8
   RE: Flight or Fight mrc 10-23-07 5
   RE: Flight or Fight geg6 10-23-07 12
 RE: Flight or Fight The Cake 10-23-07 4
 RE: Flight or Fight HobbsofMI 10-23-07 6
 RE: Flight or Fight iatovttotx78 10-23-07 7
 RE: Flight or Fight bullzeye 10-23-07 9
 RE: Flight or Fight udg 10-23-07 10
   RE: Flight or Fight dabo 10-23-07 11
       RE: Flight or Fight iatovttotx78 10-24-07 13
           RE: Flight or Fight dragonflies 10-24-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Flight or Fight"
I love me some Kristin Bell! She rocks. I think her dad is HRG, making Claire her half-sister.

I was glad that the Hispanic twins weren't in this episode. They bore me a bit.

Can they show Peter without his shirt any more often? Even I'm developing a crush on him!

Shar-licious

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Flight or Fight"
I missed the last 10 minutes. I fell asleep. I was dozing during the Parkman/Petrelli fight-dream. That looked cool.

Still like Monica! I don't really fully understand her power though. She is a copycat of stuff she sees? Can she copy other people's powers?

I do not like that new chick with the Emperor lightning things. Actress seems very self aware of herself. Hey look at me I have blonde hair and am perky!

My biggest complaint this season is that it just is boring. I don't mind new characters or slow plot developements(which I actually think they are NOT guilty of), just very dull.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Flight or Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-07 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Monica seems to be limited to mimicking physical abilities, I would speculate it an eidetic memory power. Her potential in that direction could be tremendous, possibly she could mimic a mental power such as brainreading or locating or painting the future, but I doubt she'll ever be able to fly or explode.

10-23-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Flight or Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-07 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

I doubt she'll ever be able to fly or explode.

*giggle*

swoon

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Flight or Fight"
You don't like Kristin Bell!?! You? are dead to me!

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
Actually, I know what you mean. In some ways, I see her playing this character just like her Veronica Mars character. I still lurv her and want to marry her, though.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Flight or Fight"
Dream scene was super cool. Just what you'd expect. Loved it.

I like Monica, too. She's so sweet with Micah! And he's sweet with her! More Monica, please!

I'm with you on the Kristin Bell character (whoever Kristin Bell is). I saw them making a big deal about her as if I should know who she is and be excited that she's going to be on the show. But I have no clue who she is and, now that I've seen her, I'm not impressed in the least. I'm thinking she could be consigned to the same hell I'm hoping they send the Hispanic twins.

I'm not finding anything other than the Hiro storyline, the Hispanic twins, and now the blonde boring at all. I actually think that last night's show may have been one of the best they've ever done. Loved it.

Nobody knows anything - William Goldman

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-23-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Flight or Fight"
I really enjoyed this episode. I think it is finally picking up. I loved the banter between Nathan & Parkman. Laughed when Nathan said he wasn't a cargo plane to Parkman. I don't think the new girl is HRG's daughter but she could be the Midas touch guy Bob's. That would make sense. I was sorry to see the Irish guy die though, I recognize the actor & would have liked him to stay on the show.
Hiro's story line is boring me too, but I love Ando. Now I just got to get me an Ando sig. Anyone want to make me one?

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Flight or Fight"
I loved last night....Nikki trying to get cured...Mica showing his ablity....Peter painting....Matt/Nathan badgering and losing his dad and then fighting.

Hiro is going slow and since the Princess is going to help get her dad....something bad is going to happen there.

Was HRG and Haitian in Red Square with Mohinder called? The company knows about Nikki and DL so they must know about that whole blood line and when the police report happens...they know about the cousin.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-23-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Flight or Fight"
I loved this episode especially the scenes with Matt's father. That guy is badazz.

I do wish the heroes would hurry up and come back together. I especially hate that Peter doesn't know who he is and seems content (although maybe less so now that the Irish guys dead) to stay in Ireland.

I agree the episode was better without the Bobsey twins and I am looking forward to seeing where they go with Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars: she's a marshmellow)

Crafted by sharnina

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-23-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Flight or Fight"
Is he just defending himself, or is he the killer sending the pictures with the symbol?

I think he is the bad guy - he put his picture with the symbol on it to bring down Parkman's guard. The (real) next victim he is going after appears to be Bob.

Don't know who the blonde's dad is but I like the HRG speculation.

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-23-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Flight or Fight"
Matt's dad is DEFINITELY the bad guy! He created an illusion to make Kaito Nakamura hurl himself off the roof (remember that Ando didn't see a second man up there and while Kaito thought the person he was fighting fell off the building with him, there was no second body). He created an illusion that made Angela Petrelli attack herself in a locked police interrogation room (her wounds really were self inflicted).

I think Kristen Bell's character, Elle, is Bob's daughter. She claims to work for The Company.

I thought it was very reasonable that The Company already knows about Monica. They have to have an eye on that family. At the same time, I think it's supposed to creep us out a bit that they're already on her doorstep 24 hours after her first real manifestation of anything unusual.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Flight or Fight"
Matt's dad may not be the villain, though. Dangerous certainly, but what is his agenda? He was linked to the Company, one of the 12, but if he decided to get out, go rogue out of distrust, with his powers he could easily fake his own death. Locators would then be his worst nightmare.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Flight or Fight"
Matt's Dad is a villian. Whether or not he's the villian responsible for killing off the older generation remains to be seen.

Crafted by sharnina

10-24-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Flight or Fight"
That is exactly what I thought Tim.

BTW, your pic of Milo is pretty hot.

swoon

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •