The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did we see future spoilers?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-01-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did we see future spoilers?"
So it is possible that DL and Micah die in the finale. They weren't in the ep, plus Sylar had acquired DL's "move through stuff" power.

I'm curious to find out if, due to the string theory, that a similar course of events takes place when the show wraps 5 years from now.

For example, does Niki get rid of Jessica finally and get together with Peter?

Does Nathan live, and not just as a Candice-like shape shift?

Does Hiro grow in his powers, just not being angry Hiro?

Will Parkman gain a respectable job and not just be a security guy? (Maybe now he can be FBI or even OWI.)

Will Claire fall in love and marry her boyfried? (Maybe she works at a diner to put herself through college instead of just not being able to do anything else.)

What will really happen to Mohinder? (I think this particular path was way off course.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did we see future spoilers? dabo 05-01-07 1
   RE: Did we see future spoilers? HobbsofMI 05-01-07 2
       RE: Did we see future spoilers? PackMan 05-02-07 3
 RE: Did we see future spoilers? trigirl 05-03-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did we see future spoilers?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-07 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

Well, the most obvious thing that could happen to throw open all possibilities would be for future Sylar to take future Hiro's powers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did we see future spoilers?"
Building on that....lets say F_Sylar goes back and gets P_Sylar to kill him....now P_Sylay has Hiro's and Clair's powers thus in the preview when P_Hiro is trying to kill P_Sylar he is able to bend time himself and thus why he moved. So will P_Hiro fail then?

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did we see future spoilers?"
Ouch that makes my head hurt!

Plus it reminds me of too many college nights of drinking and debating time travel effects on current and future events... and I just don't drink THAT much anymore!

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-07, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did we see future spoilers?"
So it is possible that DL and Micah die in the finale.

Nikki did mention that Micah was killed by the bomb. DL was being hidden by Bennett. He, Candace and Molly (as seen in the previews) were the ones that F_Hiro wanted to break out P_Hiro.

Now....we can't take all this as spoiler because we still have three episodes to prevent all this from happening.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •